Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (75500 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Homeboiy: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
so jibril still dey
has his suspension been lifted?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by wowmenow: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
what is going on
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by stonemasonn: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sweetguy25:
It disgusts me whenever I hear or see people say that Buhari has integrity. Its fuckingg annoying! This man does not have any integrity and he is shameless to disgusting levels.

The old story that he is an incorruptible leader is nothing but a farcical poppycock trash!
He is an incorruptible leader without integrity.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Maxymilliano(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
That is the definition of human being, we are subjected to change. If you want to know the real "MAN" in man, give him power. GMB has performed far below expectations. I am sure he is not even sure if he's the president of this country.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Jokerman(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
He has been a scam... a dyadic failure

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by olatade(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
True talk jubril
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by fuckyoumhen: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
AntiWailer:
I just dnt understand.

He is watching as Saraki Mamman Daura and Co take over his Govt.

Impunity here and there.
It is very sad.

6 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Aburi001: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
stcool:
Kikikiki... you think he would let Nigerian problem kill him. He only became smarter grin

Welcome to the era of reformed BuBu!
He is a retired General, he has his plans.......

Mark my word grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Newbiee: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmmm!
If he decides to wield the big stick, you will be the set of people to start wailing dictatorship.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
He has always been a lame duck, it was Idiagbon that did all the job in 1984, now if the cabal allowed him to stay in London to tend to his ill-health, Osibanjo would have still cleaned his mess for him to take glory.

Yet he is back as a lame duck and he has lost control of government.

11 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by rxgodwin(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey u see so, e heavy for mouth.
No be me go talk am

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by UltraLeslie1: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
EnkayDezign:
Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin Faults Pmb's In Actions

https://mobile.twitter.com/AbdulAbmJ/status/847434045059424256
There's no place for a general in a democracy. It isn't giving the word and watch it turn into action.

Democracy requires charisma and politicking, not military automated orders!

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Before nko, una no know say na robot wey britian dey use impersonate una presidency. Dey there dey luk, til una eyes go open. Mirror-UK newspaper said it all. In every rumuor, there's iota of truth. De mbuhari u see nw is "Impersonation." take it or leave it.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by esmarcq(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
He is no longer a general , he is now a president in a democratic setting
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by SalamRushdie: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please what exactly is he supposed to the Senate who are independent arm of govt and we're not appointed by Buhari? I am confused what these zombies want

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by LordVoldemort(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
greatgod2012:
Honestly, this joke is becoming too much on Buhari!

It's either he start acting vigorously now or he resigns if he's too incapacitated to be very active, history will forever remember him for good if he can choose either of this two!

Parallel government! only in PMB tenure!

If he should take the NaSS head on you people will still end up calling him a dictator.

I'm glad everyone dropping comments here agreed on something THE NASS NEEDS TO BE PUT ON LEASH.

If he didn't keep quite you guys won't never know how immature and how stupid the Nass is.

I agree he need to curb their excess. The is an adage in yoruba that says "egun to ba ko ko Jo Iran lo ma wo gbeyin" which means "the first masquerade to dance will end up being a spectator to the rest"

Let the NASS have there fun now while the can
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by coolestchris(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria must not divide because of u buhari
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by jbhill(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
who banned me in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by shammah1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Huh? Is he a small pickin that somebody will take over his government? He's the body "odour" language dullard
AntiWailer:
I just dnt understand.

He is watching as Saraki and Co take over his Govt.

Impunity here and there.

It is very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Langbasa: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Many people wished Buhari dead so i think those wishes are still following him up and down that's why he's yet to recover fully......please stop the wishes so that our presido go get himself and resume his duties.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Kaxmytex(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
i just dey pity d poor old dude righ now which is unusual of me...

looks like some people dey threatening d guy, maybe im don append wetin e no suppose sign....dem kum dey use it against am....

sorry bubu, one chance no pas lyk dat o...
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by stonemind(f): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sweetguy25:
It disgusts me whenever I hear or see people say that Buhari has integrity. Its fuckingg annoying! This man does not have any integrity and he is shameless to disgusting levels.

The old story that he is an incorruptible leader is nothing but a farcical poppycock trash!

What do you have on him that can backup your claim?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
MAKE una dey fool una selves for that senate
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Unstable equilibrium is a physics term to describe him.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
He has to be very careful now that the IPOB want him death. they poison his mic, and if not for Amaechi who discover it, and they quickly wisked him away from that seen, our president would have been death by now, Their plan will never work, all battle both physical and spiritual belong to God.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by Nasa28(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
uncle005:
He has to be very careful now that the IPOB want him death. they poison his mic, and if not for Amaechi who discover it, and they quickly wisked him away from that seen, our president would have been death by now, Their plan will never work, all battle both physical and spiritual belong to God.

What are you talking about?

Anyway, Your grammar says it all.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by robosky02(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2017

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by fergie001: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sweetguy25:

Guy,y nah?
U wan kill am?

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by sekem: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Human beings eh!

The same people who are saying Baba is now docile and inactive will still be the same people who will say he's a dictator and undemocratic if he should start interfering with the legislative proceedings.

You people don't know what you really want.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! by cstr151: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
LordVoldemort:

If he should take the NaSS head on you people will still end up calling him a dictator.

I'm glad everyone dropping comments here agreed on something THE NASS NEEDS TO BE PUT ON LEASH.

If he didn't keep quite you guys won't never know how immature and how stupid the Nass is.

I agree he need to curb their excess. The is an adage in yoruba that says "egun to ba ko ko Jo Iran lo ma wo gbeyin" which means "the first masquerade to dance will end up being a spectator to the rest"

Let the NASS have there fun now while the can
A NASS that is kept on a leach has no significance. They were voted the same way buhari was voted.
Go and ask Obama and Trump who are infinitely better than buhari what their Parliament did and is currently doing to them. Oversight here and there for the good of the state.
It is left for buhari to maneuvr his way democratically with superior tactics and logic, not resorting to put the NASS on a leash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge / Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.