Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) (900 Views)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / See A Building On Fire In Ikeja Lagos / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good day, I'm Niyi Professional in Stone coated roofing, Aluminum roofing and security doors sales and installations.

rushtecm@gmail.com
I have been into the real estate projects for a while and i had gained much experienced dealing with people of diff caliber.
When you are in Diaspora working day and Night to fix a House in Nigeria, a House that should be done with 5.5million, you end up spending 8.2million without success. Who are that factor of set back to your success?? All people closed to you. The Mother, Brother, cousins, friends, site engineers and Just that person monitoring the project for you. These set of people are your greatest Reaction to your Actions.

I will share little among the 100th of lied I had worked passed in the pass with the pple owing your site in Nigeria, when you are not in the Country or when you are Busy type.

One man man said as at 2011, when he was in USA, LONGSPAN ALUMINIUM 0.55MM TO COVER A 5 ROOM BUNGALOW WAS 2.2M do through his family at Home. why even now that dollar is high even step will not reach the cost. PPle are wicked.

Two week ago, march, 2017. A Woman called me from USA, that she Just finished her wood work in Nigeria she will liked me to execute the work for her. Her house is located in Shimawa, around Mowe, Ogun state. To God be the glory, my installer were working in Opic estate close to the site, so i told the woman that my installer will go to her site to take measurement by 10am the next day. She was happy and gave me a number to call, she said a woman monitoring her site in Nigeria. I rang this woman behold she was upset... said dont come we have measured it, we have our own installer, many pple have come to measured this roof bla bla bla.....
We succeeded in taking the measurement of the House. I sent quote to this owner via whatsapp.... She called me latter in the day that our measurement is too small compared to what the got before, that the woman in Nigeria told her that my installer did not spent 20minute to measured. (I laf cheesy saying woman they want to fraud you) She said my measurement was too small compared to d others, Like 650,000 diff.
checked my snap shot with her on whatsapp

I told she still fell prey to the excavators

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
FIRST PIC: The first was done by me at Yanapaja, LAGOS. The owner is in UK, Her blood sis gave her quote of 1.6million for roofing this house behold i did it with 0.55mm steptile with 745,000

Second pic: the owner is Uk, we measured.. She then sent her friend to our office to confirm us, behold the friend said he want 250,000 from the Job.
I plead with him i can only add 100,000 for you. my intention was when the woman paid i will Just give him 20,000 lied that the woman gave me her own measurement i will send the balance to the woman saying the roof was over measured. But behold after they knew our warehouse this woman still post the money to the man account, so he removed the 100,000 before transfered mine.

Third pic: I did in Abuja, The owner called from Canada, we agreed on price, he sent his engr to our Abuja branch... he told my second that we should add 400,000 to the quote, if not he will say he got another authentic than ours, the man wont hesitate to bon Me.
Behold when the man will pay, he reduces the money and the engr got 250,000 free.

forth House: The own is in Germany, she told me her wood work cost 1m +.... a wood work of 6bed why.
We went to site neutral and i gave her quote of 1.5M FOR 0.55MM, she did not asked for discount she Just paid... that my quote wa fair among all

Remember we advertise on line, i cant give high price or high quote, because online is competitive 08169498907 whatapp

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by olumide4christ: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2017
[b]Truly RUSHTEC, the scenarios you have stated here are factual and have become very rampant in Nigeria today. Unfortunately, so many Nigerians based at home and abroad still believe that 'blood is thicker than water', and so, no matter what happens, its always better to trust in a blood relation rather than in an outsider.

However, it has been proved time and time over that such beliefs are grossly erroneous. Even the bible says that "there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" - Prov. 18:24. I personally have experienced numerous situations where an outsider was far more compassionate and faithful to me than some family.

I do hope some of our fellow Nigerians will learn that not all family can be trusted and sometimes, outsiders could be more faithful than family.

Nice points, RUSHTEC!![/b]

1 Like

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by kopell: 1:24am On Mar 31, 2017
olumide4christ:
[b]Truly RUSHTEC, the scenarios you have stated here are factual and have become very rampant in Nigeria today. Unfortunately, so many Nigerians based at home and abroad still believe that 'blood is thicker than water', and so, no matter what happens, its always better to trust in a blood relation rather than in an outsider.

However, it has been proved time and time over that such beliefs are grossly erroneous. Even the bible says that "there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother" - Prov. 18:24. I personally have experienced numerous situations where an outsider was far more compassionate and faithful to me than some family.

I do hope some of our fellow Nigerians will learn that not all family can be trusted and sometimes, outsiders could be more faithful than family.

Nice points, RUSHTEC!![/b]
This happen everyday, something similar happened to me today even though the new I come to Naija ones or twice a year, imagine people that don't have the opportunity to travel to see progress of their project.
Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by kopell: 1:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Rushtec:
FIRST PIC: The first was done by me at Yanapaja, LAGOS. The owner is in UK, Her blood sis gave her quote of 1.6million for roofing this house behold i did it with 0.55mm steptile with 745,000

Second pic: the owner is Uk, we measured.. She then sent her friend to our office to confirm us, behold the friend said he want 250,000 from the Job.
I plead with him i can only add 100,000 for you. my intention was when the woman paid i will Just give him 20,000 lied that the woman gave me her own measurement i will send the balance to the woman saying the roof was over measured. But behold after they knew our warehouse this woman still post the money to the man account, so he removed the 100,000 before transfered mine.

Third pic: I did in Abuja, The owner called from Canada, we agreed on price, he sent his engr to our Abuja branch... he told my second that we should add 400,000 to the quote, if not he will say he got another authentic than ours, the man wont hesitate to bon Me.
Behold when the man will pay, he reduces the money and the engr got 250,000 free.

forth House: The own is in Germany, she told me her wood work cost 1m +.... a wood work of 6bed why.
We went to site neutral and i gave her quote of 1.5M FOR 0.55MM, she did not asked for discount she Just paid... that my quote wa fair among all

Remember we advertise on line, i cant give high price or high quote, because online is competitive 08169498907 whatapp
This happens everyday, something similar happened to me today even though they knew I come to Naija once or twice a year, imagine people that don't have the opportunity to travel to see progress of their project.
Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Good morning every,

I have a project of Aluminum roof done in the East. When i sent my installer for measurement, a brother to the owner asked my installer he want
150,000 from the money.. My guy told told him to discuss that with me. here is our whats app chat with brother brother and the building in question

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2017
TO CONTINUE, SO House owner no matter how tell them the truth, they will never accept...... Reason they are greedy.

I have client Just to pay 5000 for transport cost to measure his house.... see our chat with him and the diff quote given to him

HAJJ M.... SEE WHAT I SAW,

CC: LALASTICLALA

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2017
FOLLOWING OUR TALK

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2017
THE MEASUREMENT

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Check the testimony of a roof project done for a Nairalander in Italy done in Benin

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
I have a called from PH, wc clients was given 1000sqm for 6 bed room.
But he can't pay 10k for to send perfect person to confirm if this measurement is real shocked shocked

#rationalthinker
Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2017
JUST BATTLING WITH ANOTHER WAHALA NOW!! MAY GOD PUT ME THROUGH
Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by harrymann(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
STAY AWAY FROM HIM !!!!!,

This guy called 'Rushtec' is a fraud. He is not who i taught he is. All i have received from him is suffering and regret.

I am a Nigerian living in Canada and am building my little house in Nigeria. I contacted this guy called 'Rushtec' here on nairaland to supply and installed my roof, after i might have seen some of the pictures he has posted here online, which he claim is his work. He assured me he was going to give me a good and neat job. He gave me a quotation (see picture below) for supplying and installing 0.45 metcoppo . I am always skeptical doing business online with someone i have not met, but i decided to trust him. bad decision i ever made. I payed him money for the roofing sheet, (about #1.3million), transportation cost (#80,000) which he later requested another #20,000, and part payment for the installation cost.

He sold me 0.4 mm instead of 0.45 mm that i payed for ( this was confirmed by another roofing guy after). His guys came in and did a rush installation for me and left. Now there is leakage everywhere in the house from the poor overlapping they did. I called him to inform this, but he got so upset and blame it on the woodwork. There are tiny holes everywhere in the metcoppo roofing sheet that sold me.

I told him post this review, he told me i should go ahead that his online client is on 5%. Very bad thing to say to a client.

My brother , my sister, let my loss be your gain. Stay away from him

Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
hello
Re: Doing A Building Project Who Are The People That Rob U Without Mercy (must Read) by Rushtec(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
HMM

(1) (Reply)

Student Accommodation, Yaba (monthly Payments) / SHOP TO LET @ Old Ojo Road Oluti !no Agent Fee / Relocation Properties For Sale (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.