Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215623 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
UPDATED
Read from page 0 to page 33 , then page 94 to page 97 . They are the pages that contains vital information.

[b] DUE to the economic mess we are in, it will be better if all of us especially the youths can start earning in dollars. In view of this I will be introducing affiliate marketing to whoever cares to listen and practice it.

Affiliate network marketing is a kind of digital market where you collect products online and make sales on them, the amount of money you could make depends on the numbers of quantity of products you can sell.

In this tutorial class, I will be talking about ClickBank Affiliate Marketing strategies. Why? It is because ClickBank is he best of all and pays well, but there is a problem - clickbank does not accepts Nigerians though it is nothing to worry about because this tutorial will be talking about how to escape their wicked algorithm that bars Nigerians from accessing their platform.

THINGS TO KNOW IN THIS CLASS

1. You cant jump into clickbank you will soon jump out of it.

2. Clickbank registration models is now different from the normal easy ones as it used to be ( it is now hard to open, but don't worry this tutorial will make it easy ).

3. There are multiple and many products on clickbank which can get you confused in the long run if you are not careful

4. If you start your clickbank career with aweber or other autoresponder paid software you will end up frustrated.

5. There are simple tools which you can use to start up you clickbank career.

6. You can earn on clickbank with your phones not necessarily a Personal Computer though the later could be an added advantage

7. There is Money in the list, but there is nothing as good as a GOOD list.

RULES OF THE CLASS

1. Dont drop your email address here

2. No adverts on this page

MODIFIED

I can see that some people and some blogs have already been monetizing my brain work.

In view of this I will be introducing small packages to compensate my efforts.

Here are the list of products/services available for sale and their prices.

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k
2. Reddit software

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08065393825

UPDATE LATER.......

I will upload some of the messages I received for encouragements

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
For those who dont know what affiliate marketing is all about, here is it; affiliates websites are those websites where you chose or pick a products and promote it. At the end of the day you will be paid a commission for each products you make sales on.

Like I said earlier, Clickbank is the best among others because they pay 70-75% of the products you make sales on.

Let's assume you chose to sell a product with prize tag $50 and you are supposed to earn 75% as a commission on each unit you sell. So it means you will earn $37.5 on a single unit.

Making money on clickbank depends on the quantity of units that you were able to sell through marketing (dont worry about the marketing, there is a simple way to do it).

WHAT IS CLICKBANK
Clickbank is an online retailer and has been around for over 17 years, delivering lifestyle products to tons of people around the world. It is one of the most famous and best online retailer, with over 200million customers.

Simply put, what it does is, it sells products worldwide that were created by entrepreneurs and put on sale on Clickbank's website.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
As one of the largest online retailers, Clickbank takes advantage of the power of their digital marketing partners and sells millions of unique products to more than 200 mission customers around the world.

There are three main actors on clickbank
1. The customers (those who have needs to meet)
2. The Vendors (those who creates products to meet needs)
3. The Affiliates (you)

Let's the comments starts rolling in

UPDATE LATER.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
SIGNING UP ON CLICKBANK

You can sign up for a clickbank account as a vendor or as an affiliate (In this case you will be signing up as an affiliate)

In other to sign up on Clickbank as a Nigerian you will need a very good VPN in the registration process in order to bypass their strict algorithms that restricts Nigerians from using the platform. I will provide a good and fast VPN and also bank details you will have to use at the end of this class, but if you have a good VPN you dont really need to wait for me......But be careful.

For those that have already created an account and were asked to wait for a confirmation email from Clickbank, I really feel sad to burst your bubble but I have too. You know why? Clickbank will never confirm you because they have actually read your IP address, wait from now still next century you wont see anything except they decided to lift their ban on Nigerians. If your VPN is strong enough you will receive an email immediately you finished creating an account with them and you will be able to login without restriction. You will have to get a good VPN and start all over again.

Guys comments for the class to move forward.

UPDATE LATER..........

I am endorsing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5669750/how-grew-online-business-all for my followers. I have gone through it and started the process already. I can promise you guys this will make you the good money you seek in 2020.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ShoutHallelujah(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
happy to see u continuing the tutorial @op..guess ur other handle is still on ban?
[b][/b]PLEASE FIRE ON,YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB smiley smiley
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Danyl(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2017
I'm following bumper to bumper
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2017
ShoutHallelujah:
happy to see u continuing the tutorial @op..guess ur other handle is still on ban?
[b][/b]PLEASE FIRE ON,YOU ARE GOING A GREAT JOB smiley smiley

Well..... The spam bots are really doing a great job.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Hazardd(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2017
nice one op
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Good morning class

If you have a good VPN you can go ahead and fill the form (make sure you select UK as your country of residence), but if you want to follow my rule kindly wait till the end of the class.

Next I will be updating how to identify good products to promote.

UPDATE LATER.....

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by homotayo11(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2017
thanks for the tutorial. . expecting updates
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by greenalwaz: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2017
following
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2017
I need more comments guys.....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bamidele89: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
please bro tell us the VPN to use for registration and procedure. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by G12(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Nice
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2017
bamidele89:
please bro tell us the VPN to use for registration and procedure. God bless you

Relax bro..... I will, just follow the class to the end
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017
G12:
Nice
G12 you are welcome
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
HOW TO CHOOSE APPROPRIATE PRODUCTS TO PROMOTE

At this stage, many people are confused about what to promote plus there are numerous products on clickbank and not all of them can be easily converted to sales.

So how can we know which products to promote? That is a very big question, but with the following guidelines am sure you wont be astray

NOTE: I will be uploading pictures of the guidelines

1. Go to clickbank dot come (replace the "dot" with "." )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation......

2. Click on login at the top right corner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation.....

3. After login, go to marketplace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation......

4. Go to job category or any niche of your choice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation......

5. Use the sorting tool to sort how you want your products to appear and you can also add products which you will like to promote later to your favorite box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation.....

6. How to know a good product

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation.....

7. Click on promote to promote your desire product

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation.....

8. Generate your affiliate link for that product that you choose to promote

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation.....

9. Copy your affiliate link to somewhere safe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation....

10. Go to bitly dot com to cloak and shorten your url (you must do this to safe your link from link thieves and also to catch customers unaware)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
continuation.....

11. Now copy the shorten link and paste it on your web browser, then do as if you want to purchase the product. at the final stage of purchase, scroll down to the bottom of the page and check for your affiliate link (NOTE: Your nickname must appear else everything you sell on that link wont appear on your name).

4 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bamidele89: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
following but op please teach us how to register? may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by eddy4naija: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abeg we dey follow
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by staticoko(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
following sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by solomonjesus: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Donidriz: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
We are following sir Please teach us how to create

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.