Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215550 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Well.... This is a friend's account. I have been getting banned recently, I think I am going against some higher powers on the platform due to the information am giving out.

Stay close guys..... I will update tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
bamidele89:
following
but op please teach us how to register?
may God bless you

I have decided not to drop it here..... I will put it into pdf format I send it out to people who needs it in order to escape hammer of ban again (remember please don't drop your emails here, I won't respond to it)

don't worry, it is free
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Donidriz:
We are following sir Please teach us how to create

We are almost there bro. I will update tomorrow
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by obajoey(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thank you for this bro.
You will be helping a lot of people with this info, I have registered sometimes ago but I have not been using the account.
So recently I got my US bank account from payoneer and I linked it to the clickbank account for direct payment; but just after a day I discovered I have been blocked. Since then I have not been able to register.
The pdf will help a lot of people.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by xender(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks a lot for this brother... But sir I think you should help on how we can create an account with a strong VPN and a US bank account pls . thanks .God bless
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dikachi86(m): 1:46am On Apr 01, 2017
am following
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by CosmicJames(m): 3:18am On Apr 01, 2017
obajoey:
Thank you for this bro.
You will be helping a lot of people with this info, I have registered sometimes ago but I have not been using the account.
So recently I got my US bank account from payoneer and I linked it to the clickbank account for direct payment; but just after a day I discovered I have been blocked. Since then I have not been able to register.
The pdf will help a lot of people.
So why were you blocked?
Have you taking time to find out why you were blocked?
Creating a new account is not an issue. You can always do that withing minutes once you know how.
I think you should be concern about how to maintain your account from being blocked.
Of vourse you cant keep opening new account forever. What if $2000 was in your blocked account?
See what I mean?

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 01, 2017
We are waiting sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mekanus(m): 5:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Op we are with you, ride on bro. I've been waiting for this opportunity for so long, I once created a clickbank account but was never confirmed; I guess it's because of the Nigeria IP address. Please remember me in your kingdom when it's time to share the PDF file.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by dikachi86(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2017
I am following you bumpa to bumpa
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Withdrawal method

Use Citibank as your bank and UK as the banking country after you have successfully created your account use payoneer details to fill in your payments details on clickbank.

To register on clickbank use this link

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/XFQjevtUcy__xcrQ6aVkBAeEfJ7YWqEZ7BizL8-dxy1Dv-lYzZzrswcwvfESSQnOSmvcKmeeDj8O4fo8QoRfbA2

National ID, international passport, driving license, etc (note you can also use your voters card in place of national ID, just chose National ID as your identification method and fill in your voters card details.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
To change your Bank details on clickbank, click on settings and then go to payment info and update it.

Payoneer will supply you with:

1. Bank name
2. Routing (ABA)
3. Account No
4. Account Type (usually checking)
5. Beneficiary Name (your name)

Make sure you supply the details correctly on clickbank. When you make sales and reach your threshold on clickbank your money will be forwarded to your payoneer account which you can use atm card to withdraw in your local bank here in Nigeria.

UPDATE LATER.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Drabrah(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
bobowaja:
SIGNING UP ON CLICKBANK

You can sign up for a clickbank account as a vendor or as an affiliate (In this case you will be signing up as an affiliate)

In other to sign up on Clickbank as a Nigerian you will need a very good VPN in the registration process in order to bypass their strict algorithms that restricts Nigerians from using the platform. I will provide a [b]good and fast VPN and also bank details you will have to use at the end of this class, but if you have a good VPN you dont really need to wait for me......But be careful.

For those that have already created an account and were asked to wait for a confirmation email from Clickbank, I really feel sad to burst your bubble but I have too. You know why? Clickbank will never confirm you because they have actually read your IP address, wait from now still next century you wont see anything except they decided to lift their ban on Nigerians. If your VPN is strong enough you will receive an email immediately you finished creating an account with them and you will be able to login without restriction. You will have to get a good VPN and start all over again.[/b]

Guys comments for the class to move forward.

UPDATE LATER..........

Pls, waiting for d Bank details.
Also, wot Phone Nö do we use, 9ja or foreign??
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Drabrah(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
bobowaja:
SIGNING UP ON CLICKBANK

You can sign up for a clickbank account as a vendor or as an affiliate (In this case you will be signing up as an affiliate)

In other to sign up on Clickbank as a Nigerian you will need a very good VPN in the registration process in order to bypass their strict algorithms that restricts Nigerians from using the platform. I will provide a [b]good and fast VPN and also bank details you will have to use at the end of this class, but if you have a good VPN you dont really need to wait for me......But be careful.

For those that have already created an account and were asked to wait for a confirmation email from Clickbank, I really feel sad to burst your bubble but I have too. You know why? Clickbank will never confirm you because they have actually read your IP address, wait from now still next century you wont see anything except they decided to lift their ban on Nigerians. If your VPN is strong enough you will receive an email immediately you finished creating an account with them and you will be able to login without restriction. You will have to get a good VPN and start all over again.[/b]

Guys comments for the class to move forward.

UPDATE LATER..........

Pls, waiting for d Bank details.
Also, wot Phone Nö do we use, 9ja or foreign??
Txs
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Drabrah:

Pls, waiting for d Bank details. Also, wot Phone Nö do we use, 9ja or foreign?? Txs
Use your normal phone number, Nigerian no
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sorry guys.... I won't be able to update tonight because something came up (about my health)
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Sir importexpert, you can actually comment and contribute here instead of peeping through.

Happy Sunday here guys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yorubarere: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2017
I have changed my mind about sending pdf book to you guys here, because it will be too stressful for me.

So, what I will be doing is short and concise update that you guys can follow to make a way through.

I will be doing short updates to avoid the ban hammer of the powerful ones.

All the processes will be posted here by me. (both for the PC users and Android guys)

Stay close guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2017
yorubarere:
I have changed my mind about sending pdf book to you guys here, because it will be too stressful for me.

So, what I will be doing is short and concise update that you guys can follow to make a way through.

All the processes will be posted here by me. (both for the PC users and Android guys)

Stay close guys
What a selfless being you are. Thank you..
I don queue

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by CosmicJames(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2017
yorubarere:

Stay close guys
Great job @Op. What you're revealing here worth $$. But you decide to give it away free of charge.

You too much bro.
We need people like you on our team. If you don't mind, this is an invitation to OBT School.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
My friend's account (yorubarere) was banned again when I wanted to post the VPN.

I knew trouble was calling when a particular guy decided to peep this thread earlier this morning.

Well.... I have a lot of friends on nairaland and they can willingly let me make use of their phone and Monika to update this thread..... Let's see if they will ban us all.

I don't know why people are so wicked sha...... If it is something that will not benefit humanity, you will see such post grazing Frontpage.

All is well

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
FOR THE ANDROID GUYS
Go to playstore
Search for UK VPN
Download, install and connect it
Go to whatismybrowser dot com, it must display United Kingdom as your country.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
continuation
Now go back to clickbank and click on sign up
Input your real name and phone number
Input Citibank as your bank name
Input United Kingdom as your your residential country and banking country

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
continuation....
Registration as an affiliate not as a vendor
Fill the survey form as an affiliate
Check your email box for clickbank confirmation email
Click on the link, it will take you to a signin page. Sign in into your now created account

Now your clickbank account is opened.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
continuation

Now note:
UK vpn will give you full 4-5days for free, they are very fast and reliable

Now If you want to follow my rule, with the free vpn open a new Facebook account as a united kingdom citizen Facebook won't detect you and if your account is blocked you can open as many as possible during the free vpn period

In you new Facebook account use a girl who is between 18-30 years.

I will tell you the reason later....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
continuation

For those who want to use PC I will suggest this link on nairaland to you in other to know how to go through it

https://www.nairaland.com/3674080/affiliate-online-marketing-secrets-revealed/3

But I still prefer the android way because phone is move able and mobile and the concepts am about to show you will require your presence online at anytime in a day

So let's go by the Android rule.

UPDATE LATER

8 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Following back to back, i came late but i think i still meet something.
Here are few questions i need to ask, i just registered for payorneer account late lastweek, so its not ready yet, the question is, can i continue to clickbank registration while i wait for my payorneer?
2) How do we promote this clickbank products to get potential buyers.

OP, i say thank you for the selfless service and to those who peeps through the thread, thinking collecting 5k before they can be of help is the best thing, well i will say continue.

5 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
lizzycreations:
Following back to back, i came late but i think i still meet something.
Here are few questions i need to ask, i just registered for payorneer account late lastweek, so its not ready yet, the question is, can i continue to clickbank registration while i wait for my payorneer?
2) How do we promote this clickbank products to get potential buyers.

OP, i say thank you for the selfless service and to those who peeps through the thread, thinking collecting 5k before they can be of help is the best thing, well i will say continue.

Your first question: You can go on to register on clickbank because payoneer has already given you an account details to withdraw you earnings to as long as your account is approved by them, login into your payoneer account, click on receive and click on receive global payment your account details will be revealed.
And if your payoneer account is not approved yet, you can also continue to register, just use Citibank as your bank and UK as your banking country you can change the details later.

Your second question: You can promote your products by generating traffic directly or indirectly to the products

We are still going to reach marketing stage bro.... Just stay close.

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Berrybear:

Your first question: You can go on to register on clickbank because payoneer has already given you an account details to withdraw you earnings to as long as your account is approved by them, login into your payoneer account, click on receive and click on receive global payment your account details will be revealed.
And if your payoneer account is not approved yet, you can also continue to register, just use Citibank as your bank and UK as your banking country you can change the details later.

Your second question: You can promote your products by generating traffic directly or indirectly to the products

We are still going to reach marketing stage bro.... Just stay close.
Thanks a bunch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Guys let's the comment keep rolling in as to motivate me.

UPDATE LATER......

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Eheize: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
I appreciate this knowledge, dude. Keep rolling, we grateful!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.