Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215345 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by iyke649(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
bobowaja:

I thought I saw your message in my inbox. So have you gotten it yet?
Not yet my oga. I will b happy if u help me on this. Thnkz
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
iyke649:
Not yet my oga. I will b happy if u help me on this. Thnkz
Type the name of the bank in Google. Google will give you the detailed information about the bank.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by iyke649(m): 5:24am On Jun 18, 2018
bobowaja:

Type the name of the bank in Google. Google will give you the detailed information about the bank.
Google gave los angeles. I ges I will hav to use that one
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 only for now) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by sirxbit(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
Will open a clickbank account for a fee of 2000naira if you interested message me on 07033709424
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by VocalWalls: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Payoneer funds urgently needed at 350/$

Instant payment. Come with your legit escrow

https:///send?phone=2347033534153/

All volumes = Same rate
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 only for now) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vosquare: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
I want to be a virtual assistant on fiverr and i have created account for over 3 months now still no work. Please what am i missing? I am good with excel,i can manage a social account, word coversions, proof readings and data entry
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dawudski(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Pls guys, I have opened up a clickbank account just like the O. P stated since 1 month ago and I haven't Made a Penny yet. I have not made any sales with my affiliate links whenever I promoted a product.
Pls @Bobowaja and other good members of this great forum should advise me on what to do.??
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by richkal(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
vosquare:
I want to be a virtual assistant on fiverr and i have created account for over 3 months now still no work. Please what am i missing? I am good with excel,i can manage a social account, word coversions, proof readings and data entry

if you want anything positive to happen on your gig's, you need to visit buyer request section often and often, look for the ones you can do and submit reasonable offers, I think Android phone will be useful here by having fiverr app on it, share your gig on social media like facebook group related to your gig, lastly you can buy some reviews in order to improve you gig ranking on fiverr serp. hope these tips help.

p.s: you are posting fiverr related question on affiliate marketing thread, it's wrong.... go to fiverr threads, post your questions and the gurus will give you better responses.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bizzynix: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 - $100) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by mbz101(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Paxful trading account more than 50 trade and 45 positive feedbacks 0 neg $40

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by luky111: 2:45am On Jul 10, 2018
yorubarere:
To change your Bank details on clickbank, click on settings and then go to payment info and update it.

Payoneer will supply you with:

1. Bank name
2. Routing (ABA)
3. Account No
4. Account Type (usually checking)
5. Beneficiary Name (your name)

Make sure you supply the details correctly on clickbank. When you make sales and reach your threshold on clickbank your money will be forwarded to your payoneer account which you can use atm card to withdraw in your local bank here in Nigeria.

UPDATE LATER.......

Opened a clickbank account yesterday and while trying to supply the account details for payoneer i notice clickbank are now asking for banking city. pls what should i do?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by luky111: 2:45am On Jul 10, 2018
yorubarere:
To change your Bank details on clickbank, click on settings and then go to payment info and update it.

Payoneer will supply you with:

1. Bank name
2. Routing (ABA)
3. Account No
4. Account Type (usually checking)
5. Beneficiary Name (your name)

Make sure you supply the details correctly on clickbank. When you make sales and reach your threshold on clickbank your money will be forwarded to your payoneer account which you can use atm card to withdraw in your local bank here in Nigeria.

UPDATE LATER.......
Opened a clickbank account yesterday and while trying to supply the account details for payoneer i notice clickbank are now asking for banking city. pls what should i do?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2018
luky111:
I saw your message in my inbox yesterday. Hope you seen it through the advice I gave?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by luky111: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes boss. Appreciated

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by CEE4(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
@OP although I came late but I must say I've benefitted immensely from this page, as well as your selfless assistance here.....God bless u Sir!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2018
CEE4:
@OP although I came late but I must say I've benefitted immensely from this page, as well as your selfless assistance here.....God bless u Sir!
Thanks bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hello
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Godsent12(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2018
bobowaja:
Hello
MR bobowaja I'm having a big challenge on this affiliate marketing of a thing I will call you to ask you questions.though you are doing a very good job God bless you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Godsent12:
MR bobowaja I'm having a big challenge on this affiliate marketing of a thing I will call you to ask you questions.though you are doing a very good job God bless you.
Okay brother
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Raymondville(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello house � good evening to you all. Pls has anyone been able to use and maintain US account for this affiliate marketing
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by skytech2020(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pls how do we register
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
skytech2020:
Pls how do we register
Clickbank?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by raulxviq(m): 3:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Am not happy am seeing dis tread in 2018.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Godsent12(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
mr bobowaja please which free vpn can someone use on a laptop.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Godsent12:
mr bobowaja please which free vpn can someone use on a laptop.
Use epic browser

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (130) (Reply)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.