Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215230 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by timkuro(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Jumybecks:

Make I help the ministry...
Oya send your details make I try am from my end
Abeg drop your number ma hit you up biko
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by africanman85: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2017
bobowaja:
Affiliate network marketing is a kind of digital market where you collect products online and make sales on them, the amount of money you could make depends on the numbers of quantity of products you can sell.

In this tutorial class, I will be talking about ClickBank Affiliate Marketing strategies. Why? It is because ClickBank is he best of all and pays well, but there is a problem - clickbank does not accepts Nigerians though it is nothing to worry about because this tutorial will be talking about how to escape their wicked algorithm that bars Nigerians from accessing their platform.

THINGS TO KNOW IN THIS CLASS

1. You cant jump into clickbank you will soon jump out of it.

2. Clickbank registration models is not different from the normal easy ones as it used to be.

3. There are multiple and many products on clickbank which can get you confused in the long run if you are not careful

4. If you start your clickbank career with aweber or other autoresponder paid software you will end up frustrated.

5. There are simple tools which you can use to start up you clickbank career.

6. You can earn on clickbank with your phones not necessarily a Personal Computer though the later could be an added advantage

7. There is Money in the list, but there is nothing as good as a GOOD list.

RULES OF THE CLASS

1. Dont drop your email address here

2. No adverts on this page

UPDATE LATER.......
I revived my old clickbank acct. I hope am good to go ?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
timkuro:

Abeg drop your number ma hit you up biko
Check your mail
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Ask087(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Linzo:
CLICKBANK REGISTRSTION UPDATE
Like I promise earlier in this thread that I will show the working strategy to create clickbank affiliate account and be successful without been stocked or stopped half way by clickbank admin, with the disguise that your application is under review that clickbank will get to you, which they will never do. I experience this also and it sucks hence the need to find a way out, which I did and it was a success. Importexpert have been opening a threads on affiliate on this forum to sell ebook rather than help fellow Nigerians out which many innocent Nigerians including me fall a prey of his antics, well that’s a thread for another day.

On his thread I posted that becoming a new clickbank affiliates its not easy as it uses to be but one of his partners attacked me that I should keep quiet, and he claimed clickbank registration is still easy, I was shocked and start thinking maybe there is something I was not doing right, then I contacted the guy for a guide as regards to that, but to my surprise he told me to should pay him 2k or 2500 to open one account for me. Well told him NO that I will research to get the solution and that will post on this forum for the consumption of every Nigerian who cares for it So without further ado let get started

1. Head on to google search and download Opera VPN it come along with opera browser, and its 100% free. Though many people don’t much about it, but its one of the strongest vpn in the world now, only few paid vpn can compete with it, if at all there is any. It can open and surf any website that restrict any location, some of this strong websites include US craigslist, zoppia, eharmony etc. It has a limitation for now. What is this limitation? It only support 5 countries which are US, CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS AND SINGAPORE. You can download on smart phones and laptop/computer, once it’s on in your phone, it will automatically changes everything about your phone including all browsers or any apps to the country you selected on the vpn. Note: on laptop computer, it only support the opera browse because its embedded in it and no other browsers or apps in your computer system i.e you can only use your opera browser for it

2. Create brown new email use either gmail or outlook because email service allow US and European countries to create email without phone verification. DO NOT OPEN AND VERIFY THE EMAIL WITH YOU NIGERIA NUMBER AT THIS POINT, maybe later you can do that if need arises. Note: these two email provider will require you to provide phone number for reference sake but not for verification, so search for a sample phone of the country you are to create your email from on google and use it

3. Then clear you cookies on the browser, and on the opera vpn browser select GERMANY OR NETHERLAND

4. Google for real address, name, and phone number,names of banks and pick one of your choice to use in that country, please do not use fake or none existing address or phone, or your real name at this stage. PANIC? Don’t ok, Clickbank do no carry out address verification but apart that after registration you can go back to your clickbank account and edit everthing to your desire profile including names to your real name, location, bank details etc
5. Login to clickbank and do your registration without huddles BOOOM!!!!!!!!!

6. If you have any question ask I will guide you until you are successful with the registration

Pls can u send ur number To my email
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by GreatManBee: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

Sir/ma, I won't be able to post those pictures again to avoid some powers here. Try to go business section on this forum, scroll through you will see "Free Tutorial on Affiliate Marketing" by bobowaja Click on it, it should be able to start from page one.

Hope that will help out
Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ezehisaac(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
@Op good job shocked
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Berrybear(f): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
africanman85:
I revived my old clickbank acct. I hope am good to go ?

Yes.... Just open payoneer, British or USA Facebook account and new gmail account
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by abdulaz: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please help, on my clickbank account activation page, after putting my nickname and password. They are asking me to link to an existing account. Please help. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
abdulaz:
Please help, on my clickbank account activation page, after putting my nickname and password. They are asking me to link to an existing account. Please help. Thanks

Wow! You are almost done

Just ignore the linking stuff, don't link anything

Update coming....

MAJOR PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR SALE

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com 

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Linzo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Berrybear:

Yes.... Just open payoneer, British or USA Facebook account and new gmail account
I have done all that so three accounts are ready what do I do next?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Linzo:

I have done all that so three accounts are ready what do I do next?

Wait till the next update bro

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by abdulaz: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Wow! You are almost done

Just ignore the linking stuff, don't link anything

Ok, boss. I just type the nickname that I wanted to use before that they rejected and it worked. I'm registered now. Let me go and open the Facebook and payoneer.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
abdulaz:

Ok, boss. I just type the nickname that I wanted to use before that they rejected and it worked. I'm registered now. Let me go and open the Facebook and payoneer.

Congrats bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jamexjulius(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please who can help me to register clickbank account, have been trying since last week with different email and different UK address combine with worldvpn.net, anonymox and now UK VPN. But still not working.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by davidflipcy5856(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Congrats bro
Thanks for the wonderful piece of info. I have done all asked in this helpful thread. But am confused about the payment information, I saw my payment method as "check" and my payment threshold as $100, I that ok ? should I reduce the payment threshold? am asking because I didn't see where to input the payoneer details. Thanks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jamexjulius:
Please who can help me to register clickbank account, have been trying since last week with different email and different UK address combine with worldvpn.net, anonymox and now UK VPN. But still not working.

Bros..... Try to change the details that you were using before and make sure you connect the UK VPN I talked about

Success bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
davidflipcy5856:
Thanks for the wonderful piece of info. I have done all asked in this helpful thread. But am confused about the payment information, I saw my payment method as "check" and my payment threshold as $100, I that ok ? should I reduce the payment threshold? am asking because I didn't see where to input the payoneer details. Thanks.

In front of it you will see edit, click it and input your details bt make sure you you chose checking type.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by davidflipcy5856(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:

In front of it you will see edit, click it and input your details bt make sure you you chose checking type.
sorry for asking this again. there is no space to fill in the payoneer details. I have attached a screenshot of what am seeing. maybe you can make me see what I suppose to see.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
davidflipcy5856:
sorry for asking this again. there is no space to fill in the payoneer details. I have attached a screenshot of what am seeing. maybe you can make me see what I suppose to see.

Choose the direct deposit, it will display it
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by davidflipcy5856(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:

thanks so much problem solved. for those having same problem. go through this

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.
Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please someone should help me register on clickbank, Please, they I'm stuck in account review
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:
Please someone should help me register on clickbank, Please, they I'm stuck in account review

Someone should please help this bro out

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by africanman85: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Which payoneer link can I use to register.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
africanman85:
Which payoneer link can I use to register.

Use this

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/XFQjevtUcy__xcrQ6aVkBAeEfJ7YWqEZ7BizL8-dxy1Dv-lYzZzrswcwvfESSQnOSmvcKmeeDj8O4fo8QoRfbA2

You don't need to use vpn with it and make sure you supply your correct details with them. In case you are only with your voters card. Don't worry, choose national ID option ans fill in your voter's card details

Hope I answered your question?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Guys, it seems we r slow today
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Okoh1:
Guys, it seems we r slow today

Actually I wanted it that way. I want everyone to be carried along before the next update comes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Following back to back
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Someone should please help this bro out
Somebody help oo
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Actually I wanted it that way. I want everyone to be carried along before the next update comes

Pls, tell me how to identify a great leader again..

God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
AnaCheks:
Somebody help oo
Bro lemme help out..Send me a pm
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
OP thank you so much for this tutorial. Please I'll like to know is it advisable I used airtel for the registrations though I learnt Airtel usually changes it's IP or does anyone know what I do to Maintain a static up from them because Airtel is the only line I used in browsing. Thank you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jumybecks:

Bro lemme help out..Send me a pm
I sent you a pm bro, thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (130) (Reply)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.