Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215630 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mekanus(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have cry tried registering on clickbank twice now and has all been that my account is under review cry cry cry someone help
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by greenalwaz: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 4:32am On Apr 05, 2017
nizelgirl:
OP thank you so much for this tutorial. Please I'll like to know is it advisable I used airtel for the registrations though I learnt Airtel usually changes it's IP or does anyone know what I do to Maintain a static up from them because Airtel is the only line I used in browsing. Thank you

I think it is not advisable, though I heard people saying it I have not checked in person. Try to get an mtn sim that one is more stable.

Moreover, you can try to open clickbank, Facebook and the gmail with it, but relax and get another sim when you have made up your mind to be frequenting the clickbank platform.

Hope I answered your question?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 4:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Mekanus:
I have cry tried registering on clickbank twice now and has all been that my account is under review cry cry cry someone help

There must be something you are doing wrong. Download that vpn I talked about and change your details this time around.

Wishing you success with it
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 6:08am On Apr 05, 2017
NEW UPDATE

recaps of all what I have said

1. WITHOUT VPN

Open a payoneer account.

Open a new gmail account with a foreign name.

2. WITH UK VPN

Open a clickbank account, make sure you follow all procedures I listed earlier.

Open a new facebook account with foreign name, it must be thesame name with the gmail account you created.

If all the above are done, then we are ready to move to the next stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by blessme105: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbnkgod:
NEW UPDATE

recaps of all what I have said

1. WITHOUT VPN

Open a payoneer account.

Open a new gmail account with a foreign name.

2. WITH UK VPN

Open a clickbank account, make sure you follow all procedures I listed earlier.

Open a new facebook account with foreign name, it must be thesame name with the gmail account you created.

If all the above are done, then we are ready to move to the next stage.

Thank God I finally find this page and catch up with the lessons. I have done all that you posted above just waiting for the next step. May God bless you sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mekanus(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbnkgod:

There must be something you are doing wrong. Download that vpn I talked about and change your details this time around.

Wishing you success with it
I have been using the VPN, should I change my real name when next I try?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Mekanus:

I have been using the VPN, should I change my real name when next I try?

Yes change it and change your email address and phone number
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Please it seems I'm making a mistake, on clickbank, I used Citibank and USA as d bank residence. Is this correct please?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2017
AnaCheks:
Please it seems I'm making a mistake, on clickbank, I used Citibank and USA as d bank residence. Is this correct please?

So how far about it? If your account is approved you are safe. You know why? If you choose USA as your banking country due to your mistake but you didn't make the mistake of USA as your country of residence you can still edit your details later.

Bottom line don't make USA as your country of residence, if you have already done so ignore that account even if it was approved because you won't be able to withdraw your money due to tax id issues

2 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nizelgirl(f): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbnkgod:

I think it is not advisable, though I heard people saying it I have not checked in person. Try to get an mtn sim that one is more stable.

Moreover, you can try to open clickbank, Facebook and the gmail with it, but relax and get another sim when you have made up your mind to be frequenting the clickbank platform.

Hope I answered your question?
YES thank you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Uwaeromosele: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Thank you op for this... saw diz yesterday nd I have opened A click bank account.....nd a Foreign and a Gmail account. now to the next stage.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bamidele89: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Jumybecks:

Bro lemme help out..Send me a pm

Bro please help me out, I have been register for the past some weeks but not approved , please help me register please this is my email bamideleiyanuoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by xender(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
..I
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by xender(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Please I have not started anything at all. Please can someone just list everything that is needed for this.

E.g national I.d card
Voters card ....so I will no what to get before I get started ..
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Mekanus(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Yes change it and change your email address and phone number
Ok Boss but hope it won't affect my payment because it will be a different name from the One I used in payoneer?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jamexjulius(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2017
someone should please help me open clickbank account i have been trying with different VPN but i cant still get pass their review page.

contact me @MY SIGNATURE CONTACT.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2017
xender:
Please I have not started anything at all. Please can someone just list everything that is needed for this.

E.g national I.d card
Voters card ....so I will no what to get before I get started ..

Bros go through this page from page one
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Mekanus:

Ok Boss but hope it won't affect my payment because it will be a different name from the One I used in payoneer?

Don't worry it won't affect
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Jamexjulius:
someone should please help me open clickbank account i have been trying with different VPN but i cant still get pass their review page.

contact me @MY SIGNATURE CONTACT.

Bros try to change your details that you have been using before.... Including your name, email and phone number. Don't worry you will be able to cash out if your name on clickbank differs from name on payoneer

NOTE: Make sure you use the UK VPN that I recommended.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bhanty01: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Oga boss... Thanks for the detailed info, I passed all the stages and my only obstacle is that am not seeing my name on the final payment page on the product I want to promote, please advice what to do and also how to go about using the female facebook account we create.
Thanks a bunch, you be Chiefo bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
bhanty01:
Oga boss... Thanks for the detailed info, I passed all the stages and my only obstacle is that am not seeing my name on the final payment page on the product I want to promote, please advice what to do and also how to go about using the female facebook account we create.
Thanks a bunch, you be Chiefo bro

Trace your link again and make sure you short your link using bitly

About the facebook, I will soon update on its usefulness
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2017
AnaCheks:
I sent you a pm bro, thanks a lot
Replied
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2017
bobowaja:
Affiliate network marketing is a kind of digital market where you collect products online and make sales on them, the amount of money you could make depends on the numbers of quantity of products you can sell.

In this tutorial class, I will be talking about ClickBank Affiliate Marketing strategies. Why? It is because ClickBank is he best of all and pays well, but there is a problem - clickbank does not accepts Nigerians though it is nothing to worry about because this tutorial will be talking about how to escape their wicked algorithm that bars Nigerians from accessing their platform.

THINGS TO KNOW IN THIS CLASS

1. You cant jump into clickbank you will soon jump out of it.

2. Clickbank registration models is not different from the normal easy ones as it used to be.

3. There are multiple and many products on clickbank which can get you confused in the long run if you are not careful

4. If you start your clickbank career with aweber or other autoresponder paid software you will end up frustrated.

5. There are simple tools which you can use to start up you clickbank career.

6. You can earn on clickbank with your phones not necessarily a Personal Computer though the later could be an added advantage

7. There is Money in the list, but there is nothing as good as a GOOD list.

RULES OF THE CLASS

1. Dont drop your email address here

2. No adverts on this page

UPDATE LATER.......
pls sir can u create a wht app or telegram group for dis for more understanding...
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbank account check √
Payoneer account check√
Clickbank payment info details check√
Fb account check. √

Op what next.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Jamexjulius(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Bros try to change your details that you have been using before.... Including your name, email and phone number. Don't worry you will be able to cash out if your name on clickbank differs from name on payoneer

NOTE: Make sure you use the UK VPN that I recommended.

HURRAY grin grin grin
AT LAST HAVE OPEN IT. I think its due to the WIFI I was using before, I changed to MTN and then change browser to FIREFOX MOZILLA
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by xender(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbnkgod:

Bros go through this page from page one
reason why I asked is because I don't want to be trapped half way during registration. I want to get everything prepaid . have gone through the pages
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2017
nkemjacob2:
pls sir can u create a wht app or telegram group for dis for more understanding...

Nope bro I don't do whatsapp thingy. Moreover whatsapp can't contain all of us
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2017
stanleyalpacino:
clickbank account check √
Payoneer account check√
Clickbank payment info details check√
Fb account check. √

Op what next.

UPDATE coming
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AnaCheks(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbnkgod:

So how far about it? If your account is approved you are safe. You know why? If you choose USA as your banking country due to your mistake but you didn't make the mistake of USA as your country of residence you can still edit your details later.

Bottom line don't make USA as your country of residence, if you have already done so ignore that account even if it was approved because you won't be able to withdraw your money due to tax id issues
I have not been able to register bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Jamexjulius:

HURRAY grin grin grin
AT LAST HAVE OPEN IT. I think its due to the WIFI I was using before, I changed to MTN and then change browser to FIREFOX MOZILLA

Congrats bro
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by clickbnkgod: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2017
xender:
reason why I asked is because I don't want to be trapped half way during registration. I want to get everything prepaid . have gone through the pages

Bro just follow the procedures

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.