Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal (36419 Views)

Imagine What Was Uploaded By An Npower Beneficiary On His NPVN Portal / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by opson2016(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Preparations are in top gear for collection of Npower tablets nationwide.

In view of this, Npower volunteers are expected to login to their npvn portal to upload their photo and any valid ID card, a prelude to Npower device collection

How to it:
After uploading your photo that shows clearly your face, then upload any of the following ID cards:

National ID,

BVN card (if any),

International passport,

Driver's license, or

Voter card

When you login to your portal, click on "My Profile" and upload your photo, then scroll down to upload any of the aforementioned IDs, then click on Update profile.

That is all

Wait for further communication from Npower on the date of collection.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 31, 2017
this is actually my first FTC on nairaland

please guys show me some love

npower and their scam issues sha...

10 Likes

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by chrisley(m): 2:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Am beginning to nurse the idea of disengaging myself from this Npower crap.. Most of us our February stipend has been tied down by manipulations cos no justifiable reasons were given

So much irregularities and inefficiencies in the scheme.. If federal government don't kip close watch on the running of this program then I feel sorry for our fate

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by opson2016(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2017
That's true, especially in the area of communication: wider communication gap

chrisley:
Am beginning 2 nurse de idea of disengaging masef 4rm dis Npower crap.. Most of us our February stipend has been tied down by manipulations cos no justifiable reasons wia given .. So much irregularities n inefficiencies in de scheme.. If fedral government don't kip close watch on de running of dis program den I feel sorry 4 our fate
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by famology(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2017
opson2016:

In view of this, Npower volunteers are expected to login to their npvn portal to upload their photo and any valid ID card, a prelude to Npower device collection

How to it:
After uploading your photo that shows clearly your face, then upload any of the following ID cards:

National ID,

BVN card (if any),

International passport,

Driver's license, or

Voter card

When you login to your portal, click on "My Profile" and upload your photo, then scroll down to upload any of the aforementioned IDs, then click on Update profile.

That is all

The word photo means passport,i guess.
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by leunseyis(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2017
How do I knw if it has been uploaded

1 Like

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by DrTims(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Thats nice...
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by bannex(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2017
I tried it but it could not upload. any information concerning it please share.
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Fundamentalist: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2017
bannex:

use a google chrome broswer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by egestarch009(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
opson2016:

How to it:

National ID,

BVN card (if any),

International passport,

Driver's license, or

Voter card

That is all

Thanks for the info. But can one upload the temporary national I.D card too.

Pls i anticipate your quick response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by easzypeaszy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fundamentalist:

use a google chrome broswer
any small tin use google crome as if it makes sense...abegyyy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by darfay: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
E
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
NPower Peoples,

I like una superhero comic...

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by AntiWailer: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by nmreports: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Cool
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is 35 young
Hope it works sha .. ok concept
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by gingger(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
egestarch009:

Thanks for the info. But can one upload the temporary national I.D card too.

Pls i anticipate your quick response.

Yes u can use, as a matter of fact i used my NIMC d slip...........

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by rhektor(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
chrisley:
Am beginning 2 nurse de idea of disengaging masef 4rm dis Npower crap.. Most of us our February stipend has been tied down by manipulations cos no justifiable reasons wia given .. So much irregularities n inefficiencies in de scheme.. If fedral government don't kip close watch on de running of dis program den I feel sorry 4 our fate

Buhari has used your stipend for medical purposes in the UK

1 Like

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by opson2016(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
For your convenience:
If you have good device, you don't need to go to cafe to get this done.

It's simple! Snap yourself, or ready-to-use photo on your phone, snap the front page of any of your IDs and upload them. That's all.

Chrome, Firefox and new version of Opera mini browser can get this done.

Do this immediately. No one knows when the opportunity to upload elapses.

Drop your question right here to get assistance. You might also want to join our discussion on infobase Facebook page: www.facebook.com/infobasecomng
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by gigfx: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
bannex:

Make sure the pix. size max. is 400kb
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by gingger(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
or beta still u can download cam scanner from playstore for those using Android phones and snap crop it.
it automatically shapes it..
upload....
Thats all.............
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by mooremoney(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
opson2016:
For your convenience:

It's simple! Snap yourself, or ready-to-use photo on your phone, snap the front page of any of your IDs and upload them. That's all.

Just like that?
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by XaintJoel20: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
J
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by Ezedon(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
APC Propaganda
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by charlesucheh(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
bannex:
make sure you're using the righ Web format for it! If not bros, it won't o! Check your PC or computer and resize to either of the two acceptable Web standard!
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by TGM2015: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
opson2016:
For your convenience:

Do this immediately. No one knows when the opportunity to upload elapses.
Do not take Image with your phone. Image not scanned will be deleted. Check the screenshot below.

1 Share

Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by MrImole: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
When will you release capsules?
Re: N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal by chuksoyo21(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
bannex:
download photo resizer from Google app store.. us it to resize both the passport and the image of the ID card... then upload it...
I had the same experience this morning... do that and thank me later...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do / Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool / Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.