Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Colt Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Colt Fans (4355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2007
yeah super bowl is almost here, and am a die hard colt fan.

show ur support for Dungy and his team. we getting that cup this year

GOOOOO COLTS!!

Re: Colt Fans by daprince: 12:16am On Jan 23, 2007
I like Dungy cuz he's a black man, but I don't think I like Manning. Anyway, let the better team win the Superbowl cuz both coaches are blacks. Call me a racist, I DON'T CARE.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2007
woah u ve got issues, anyways goooo Colts!
Re: Colt Fans by BlackMamba(m): 1:03am On Jan 23, 2007
You can't imagine how excited I am that the Colts found a way to beat the Patriots. For the sake of disclosure, I'm a JETS fan, and it's in our gene to hate New England. The greatest TV shot of the day was the agony in the face of Mr. Hoodie (Belichick) when Brady was intercepted on their final drive.
I'll root for the Colts at the Super Bowl. It's Dungy/Manning time. Lovie Smith won't be so heartbroken if the Bears lose to his mentor.
It's wonderful to see two African American coaches make it to the Super Bowl. I can't wait for the Big Game and of course, the Super Bowl party.
Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2007
bluenubian:

yeah super bowl is almost here, and am a die hard colt fan.

show your support for Dungy and his team. we getting that cup this year

GOOOOO COLTS!!

Why the COLTS
Re: Colt Fans by kobe(m): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2007
I'm glad the colts are in the Super Bowl - very well deserved.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2007
sharetroll:

Why the COLTS

for one i was overjoyed they beat the patriots, goddamn patriot angry, and dungy used to coach the tampa bay buccaneers, am in tampa, and the year we won the superbowl, dungy had coach the bucs the season before, so we attributed our win to dungy, the bucs fired dungy angry, and we been losing ever since, well dungy has been doing great with his team- the colts. Dungy also lost his son last year, his son commited suicide here in tampa, anyway Dungy and his team deserves to win.
Re: Colt Fans by rikkyjen(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2007
Oh My gosh! I never knew the colts had a lotta fans outside Indianapolis wink

Anywayz, as an Indianapolis guy **feels proud for the 1st time*** wink.I will say Thanks Y'all for being there for 'em colts!

Y'all can imagine how crazy people are feeling right now at Indianapolis!.Peyton manning's face splashed on the pages of papers like crazy! "em patriots have always been our husbands,knocking us out during playoffs, but this time we showed we aint their biatchh wink.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2007
i cud imagine how it feels to be in indianapolis right now, i will definitely be in miami for the super bowl, i dont have no bowl tickets, but i will be cheering from the streets of south beach
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2007
Are you guys serious?. . .I was watching that game and the Pats. were up 21-3 and I decided to switch channels. Let's just say I missed alot. angry

bluenubian:

i cud imagine how it feels to be in indianapolis right now, i will definitely be in miami for the super bowl, i don't have no bowl tickets, but i will be cheering from the streets of south beach

You can volunteer to be a janitor!
Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2007
I'll be rooting for neither team, just the city of Miami
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2007
janitor?, u r mad angry grin

arent u sick of the patriots winning , abeg carry commot!,

[size=16pt] go dungy!, go manning!!, gooooo colt!!![/size]
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2007
sharetroll:

I'll be rooting for neither team, just the city of Miami

the city of miami?, wow u gonna go far undecided
Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2007
Miami

Born & Bred

Hosted the most superbowls (11)

If the probowl cannot be played in Honolulu, guess where they play,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_Miami

Magic City

WADED (a troll at work)
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2007
oh garaway u, this is about the colts, who cares if u were born in miami, now hush!! angry, root for the colts or gaarout!

[size=24pt]yaaaaaay! Colts[/size]
Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2007
Fins >>>> Colts

Rip my city when Peyton Manning can win more championships than my grandmother.
Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2007
OWNED!
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2007
don't understand your grammer, i only understand colt lingo

[size=22pt] Colts - superbowl XLI champions [/size]
Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2007
bluenubian:

don't understand your grammer, i only understand colt lingo

[size=22pt] Colts - superbowl XLI champions [/size]

It's amazing just how blind you people are. No wonder why they say that most Nigerians are taking some type of Meds. Thankfully, I'm tipping the scales the other way.
Re: Colt Fans by Free(f): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2007
go colts!!!!!!!!!!!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2007
mr uglytroll

shharrap and get outta hear angry angry, everyone knows what i mean, u come and spoil my thread with ur ugly, miami advertising, hating-a$$ comment, no one begged u to come to my thread, pls, for colt fans only.

Re: Colt Fans by sharetroll(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2007
bluenubian:

mr uglytroll

shharrap and get out of hear angry angry, everyone knows what i mean, u come and spoil my thread with your ugly, miami advertising, hating-a$$ comment, no one begged u to come to my thread, please, for colt fans only.

Thank you for proving my statement.

OWNAGE CONFIRMED
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2007
bluenubian, do you stay in Indianapolis or what?. . .I don't especially like Manning and hopefully he'll lose the game. Too bad Mike Vanderjagt the perenial choker is gone now. grin
Re: Colt Fans by rikkyjen(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2007
O
Donzman:

bluenubian, do you stay in Indianapolis or what?. . .I don't especially like Manning and hopefully he'll lose the game. Too bad Mike Vanderjagt the perenial choker is gone now. grin

Donzman,why you dey misyarn? smiley. If u aint a united boy, i for cyberslap you.! U want colt to loose?.Ok i live in indianapolis! hope you stop hating 'em colts cos it seems you questioned bluenubian's loyalty to em colts as if na only indianapolis residents must suppourt colt wink
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:30am On Jan 25, 2007
@rik tankyu cheesy

our loyalty to a team is usually not by where one is located, football players and coaches get traded a lot to different teams so u usually end up liking a particular coach or a player and will root for whatever team they are with.

for me its dungy, he is a wonderful coach and he used to coach the tampa bay buccanneers.

@donzman
why u want a team to lose jus cause of one man, and what did manning do to u sef?
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 25, 2007
Isn't it ironic you ask me that question and admit you root for the Colts because of Dungy? cheesy

Manning, so called best QB in the league, just fun to root for the underdogs in Chicago.
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 2:36am On Jan 25, 2007
even tho i never said Dungy is the [b]only [/b]reason i root for the colt, he is the main reason the colts are where they are.

chicago aint no underdogs, they have other power players too. u have no solid reason to root agiant the colts *huff*
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 25, 2007
I like the Patriots, the boneheaded Colts beat them, isn't that a good enough reason?
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 3:05am On Jan 25, 2007
patriots stink, how many time cud they win the superbowl in a decade, puhlease!, they bore me *yawns*
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 25, 2007
They stink because they've thrashed the Colts time and time again, Colts just got lucky. Will be fun to see how Urlacher and co. handle that Colt's offense. Nothing personal bluenubian, just have to root for one team and the Colts isn't it for me. cheesy
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 3:13am On Jan 25, 2007
Donzman:

They stink because they've thrashed the Colts time and time again, Colts just got lucky. Will be fun to see how Urlacher and co. handle that Colt's offense. Nothing personal bluenubian, just have to root for one team and the Colts isn't it for me. cheesy

um am sorry but who beat the patriot in 2007 ? [size=22pt]Colts![/size]

it wont hurt to create your own cowboy thread undecided cheesy, gotchur point!
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 25, 2007
Just don't come crying on my shoulders next Sunday night, Kleenex is expensive so you'll have to pay. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nigerian Football XI Of All Time! / Awesome Bolt Runs 200m In Record 19.19 Seconds / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.