Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Colt Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Colt Fans (4356 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 3:28am On Jan 25, 2007
i know they gonna win, but God forbid they lose, i will be a million miles away from u
Re: Colt Fans by Free(f): 3:30am On Jan 25, 2007
Colts will win no doubt

after beatin da patriots? no doubt grin grin grin
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 3:32am On Jan 25, 2007
thank u jare, [size=22pt]GOOOOO COLTS!!!! [/size] i think am losing my voice
Re: Colt Fans by Free(f): 3:36am On Jan 25, 2007
awwww poor gurl save it

for superbowl night grin grin
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 3:40am On Jan 25, 2007
oh i am grin, all that Bud is gonna cool my aching throat
Re: Colt Fans by Free(f): 3:53am On Jan 25, 2007
das da spirit grin grin
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 3:44am On Feb 05, 2007
Now all colts haters, whose winning BIITches?!!! lol ofcourse grin grin grin grin [size=26pt] COLTS [/size]

i know its not over yet, but i got ma fingers crossed, Bears are down 12 pts, with 5mins to go in 4th quarter. be back after the game, ma red stripe is calling me
Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:45am On Feb 05, 2007
I won't lie, I was going for the underdogs Chicago, they still got some life tongue
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 3:52am On Feb 05, 2007
chicago aint no underdog tongue, they are really good, damn that first touch down brought me to tears . they jus slipping hahaha grin
Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:54am On Feb 05, 2007
Well I bet money on them and colts were favorites?
Re: Colt Fans by Free(f): 4:00am On Feb 05, 2007
colts win!!!!!!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 4:02am On Feb 05, 2007
well JOS. u jus lost your money, cause the colts jus brought it home, damn this feels good

yaaaaaay [size=28pt] colts!~![/size]
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 4:10am On Feb 05, 2007
lol am drunk, i might not remember this tomorrrrow, wooooohooooo!
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 05, 2007
another over-rated night watching the super brawl. Unfortunately too cold and feeling too lazy to go watch the game at the local inn.
Yep the colts one. I was expecting that anyway, no surprises. At least black football coaches can give themselves a deserved hi5!
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 05, 2007
Superbowl is so fucking overrated, all promotion and a very mediocre game. This game was no more intense than a regular NFL game, i.e. BORING!!. . .They should stop the hype, there's nothing in these games to be hyped about.

Rex Grossman was indeed Gross on this day. He made bluenubian's wish come true. embarassed
Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:25am On Feb 05, 2007
Well youwin some you lose , American football is not big in my books
Overgrown men on a field trying to be athletic, ah well. Hey Donz, did you know the CFL is older than the NFL grin
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 05, 2007
I could not believe my eyes that this was the "biggest sporting event" in North America with millions of people watching "all over the world".
Watching what? Overweight men trample over each other in a bid to get a piece of irregularly shaped leather?
Watching a game that cannot decide if it is a cross between handball and soccer?

Just an opportunity for free food and bear! And who was that who sang during half time? Prince? One word; awful!
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 05, 2007
The logic of ,"if nation A has nukes nation B must have ",is self defeating.I believe that the fewer nukes there are,the better.

Yeah which is why it's more boring. The older they are, the more boring they get. angry
Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2007
You should try and go to an NCAA (division doesnt even matter) game
It's like the superbowl all overagan. The energy is just electrifying. Football also helped destroy the colour barrier in sports aswell.
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 05, 2007
@ donz
where nukes used during the super brawl?
Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:41am On Feb 05, 2007
@ Donz
You got that from 4plays response, but whered you come up with that response grin grin
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 05, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

It's like the superbowl all overagan. The energy is just electrifying. Football also helped destroy the colour barrier in sports aswell.

Of course not! the white man, realising his black brother was stronger, more athletic and prefered brawn over brains, paid him slave wages (millions of dollars) to entertain him while his own children went to school and prepared to rule the world and perpetuate the myth of white supremacy
Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:47am On Feb 05, 2007
@ David
While the rest of us looked on. If all black people were big and strong and made it to the NFL your statement would be true.
But since slavery was abolished N/A blacks did not know what to do with there freedom, what are you going to do? Did you know that here in Canada amongst the Jamaican Cummunity the 2/3 families are single parent, please lets not blame the white man. Racism exists, thats oppurtunities cannot be squandered and trust even those in the worst ghettos of the US get an oppurtunity. maybe 1 for every 10 a white peson gets,
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 05, 2007
@ donz
where nukes used during the super brawl?

No!. . .Just fat overweight men on tights slapping on each other.

JosBoy4Lif:

Colour barrier?. . .You should be referring to the NBA. The NFL has always been segregated, imagine they just got a black coach in the super bowl in '07. The NBA did that 30 years ago with Lenny Wilkens at Seattle Supersonics.
Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:57am On Feb 05, 2007
The first black NFL coach was in 1921  undecided, thats a hell'a more 30 years, before the league even changed its name,
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 05, 2007
Black coach to get to the Superbowl!!!. . .Lenny Wilkens got to the NBA Finals 30 years ago, read my post again!
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 05, 2007
@ Jos,
my blame does not go to the white man, rather it goes to the black men who think sports is the fastest route to fame and wealth usually squandered within a few yrs while their white colleagues are busy arming themselves with education for the future!
Re: Colt Fans by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:31am On Feb 05, 2007
Reading your post I would not know you were talking about NBA finals Donz so chill or finals in general

@ David
Your right, sad ainit it
Re: Colt Fans by rikkyjen(m): 5:37am On Feb 05, 2007
Yeah we won!.To 'em colt hatas tongue. Chicago's quarterback sucks like S@#t. Well,he is still a young dude learning the ropes. manning ,future hall of famer should teach him wink
Re: Colt Fans by bluenubian(f): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2007
what are u guys yanning sef?, sound like a bunch of amebos at a local salon tongue stop hating and get to celebrating, if not find your way out

davidylan:

And who was that who sang during half time? Prince? One word; awful!
u dare say that about the one and only prince, its understandable coming from someone thats too lazy to get his butt of the couch, who wud u rather see? ruben studdard?

Donzman:

Superbowl is so fucking overrated, all promotion and a very mediocre game.
i know right, preach on brotha, while those playas bask in the millions $$$$$

Donzman:

Rex Grossman was indeed Gross on this day. He made bluenubian's wish come true. embarassed
tru tru and am enjoying every min of it, how u like that ha!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

[size=24pt]GO Manning! Go Dungy!! GO Colts!!![/size]

to all the fans that stayed tru, thanks, am sure the colts appreciate u

thanks blackmamba kiss, ricky kiss, free kiss, kobeguy kiss

colts hater hahahaaaahahahah IN UR FACE!~! grin grin
Re: Colt Fans by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2007
bluenubian:

u dare say that about the one and only prince, its understandable coming from someone thats too lazy to get his butt of the couch, who would u rather see? ruben studdard?

maybe when you do something besides prostituting around, i can reply your incoherent posting quoted above. I cant remember directing any of my posts to you. I would never dream of doing so, pls extend that "courtesy" to me too.
Re: Colt Fans by rikkyjen(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2007
davidylan:

maybe when you do something besides prostituting around, i can reply your incoherent posting quoted above. I can't remember directing any of my posts to you. I would never dream of doing so, please extend that "courtesy" to me too.

The "prostituting" thingy was totally uncalled for ! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Man City Star Riyad Mahrez's Wife Filmed Driving With Her Feet On Highway(Photos / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.