Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,968 members, 7,799,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group (1266 Views)

Kogi Guber: Igala Group Rejects Bello Over Salaries, Declares Support For PDP / Igala Group Rejects Yahaya Bello’s Endorsement For 2nd Term / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by victor4ekele(m): 5:12am On Mar 31, 2017
We are angry at Buhari- Igala youth forum
It is epitically unconcerned to the president that Igala are also part Of Nigeria because of the high marginalisation targeted against the Igala and kogi State citizen in general.
After so many months that we lost our brother and man(Ocholi, state labour minister) to a fatal accident. We thought then you where going to give him A minister(ocholi) because of his support and a SAN of Nigeria, you (FG) feels that it is not necessarily for any Igala to become a minister anymore because of how death has eluded our top Igala politicians. Like our great Igala politician Prince Abubakar Audu(RIP to my hero).
But now that the minister of environment Mrs Aisha resign get minister appointment then you now remembered that there's a vacant position that has to be occupied because you want to quickly fill the gap of Gombe state but not Kogi State.
Let me remembered you. Mr President that Igala people in kogi State supported you because they thought you will help them and alleviate poverty in Kogi State which is not what you are doing. Since you assume office, in the whole Igala land and kogi State in general, they Is no single federal government project, the governor of the present kogi State makes things worse. Instead of you to caution him so that he will disburse money in appropriate way, rather it is the other way round. We supported in mass because we thought you are going to deliver positively but today, it is other way round.
If it ur how you are going to paid us Igala now, then forget 2019
Igala needs voice now.
Long live Attah Igala!
Long live the kogi state.

1 Like

Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by victor4ekele(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by LionDeLeo: 5:20am On Mar 31, 2017
And you are happy with NASS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by MakeADifference: 5:22am On Mar 31, 2017
"Let me remembered you. Mr President ..."

1. Igala youths aren't happy
2. Tiv youths aren't happy
3. Benue youths aren't happy
4. Southern Kaduna youths aren't happy
5. Anambra youths aren't happy
6. Ife youths aren't happy

I have remembered you now, so take time.

1 Like

Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by TPAND(f): 5:32am On Mar 31, 2017
LionDeLeo:
And you are happy with NASS.
What has bass done wrong.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by Jj222(f): 5:53am On Mar 31, 2017
oh oooo so sorry ok. But Buhari is sick now. don't u kno. Buhari is sick for all of you dat voted for him its pay back time

4 Likes

Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by victor4ekele(m): 5:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Promote the post to homepage quote author=Jj222 post=55119079]oh oooo so sorry ok. But Buhari is sick now. don't u kno. Buhari is sick for all of you dat voted for him its pay back time [/quote]
Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by jamislaw(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Buhari doesn't have time for kogi state.

1 Like

Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by eleojo23: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2017
The OP's English is made in China

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by Kondomatic(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Alright
Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by segebase(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2017
lll
Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by victor4ekele(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2017
eleojo23:
The OP's English is made in China
How
Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by SlayerForever: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
victor4ekele:
We are angry at Buhari- Igala youth forum
It is epitically unconcerned to the president that Igala are also part Of Nigeria because of the high marginalisation targeted against the Igala and kogi State citizen in general.
After so many months that we lost our brother and man(Ocholi, state labour minister) to a fatal accident. We thought then you where going to give him A minister(ocholi) because of his support and a SAN of Nigeria, you (FG) feels that it is not necessarily for any Igala to become a minister anymore because of how death has eluded our top Igala politicians. Like our great Igala politician Prince Abubakar Audu(RIP to my hero).
But now that the minister of environment Mrs Aisha resign get minister appointment then you now remembered that there's a vacant position that has to be occupied because you want to quickly fill the gap of Gombe state but not Kogi State.
Let me remembered you. Mr President that Igala people in kogi State supported you because they thought you will help them and alleviate poverty in Kogi State which is not what you are doing. Since you assume office, in the whole Igala land and kogi State in general, they Is no single federal government project, the governor of the present kogi State makes things worse. Instead of you to caution him so that he will disburse money in appropriate way, rather it is the other way round. We supported in mass because we thought you are going to deliver positively but today, it is other way round.
If it ur how you are going to paid us Igala now, then forget 2019
Igala needs voice now.
Long live Attah Igala!
Long live the kogi state.
[/s]

What's this one yapping about? Who will give you political position? The one given you previously,what did you use​ it for? You're still looking for positions in Nigerian government. Very funny. Better join us southwards and push for a leave from this cesspit of a nation. Unu anugo? Ehen.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by amutta: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2017
It is not the grammar in the sentence that matters. Comprehend and absolve the message after all english is a borrowed language. Omaye (My brother), we all are not happy with the current situation of our dear state. I will restrict myself however to question the competence of our present governor, it's too early for that. Let's continue to pray to support him with our prayers believing God to alleviate the poverty in the land.
On His excellency president buhari, I have always supported him, will always support him and will continue to support him, not because He is God's chosen at this time in history. I am far more convinced than ever before of a man, 'Nigeria minded,' whom passion to develop Nigeria past its current state as seen like never before. From his actions you can tell, by his speech you will know and seeing the tenacity and vigour he has shown as a 74 year old man is astonishing. This things are driven only by passion and love for a nation. So brother, I urge you to be patient with this government. It will play its part in the history of our nation and I am very sure history will speak well of these days.
Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by utenwuson: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2017
RIP English language! anyway the guy island far from the truth! Buhari is super dumb and a total disappointment, 2019 everyone wll be in a confuse state because u won't know who to vote for!
Re: We Are Angry At Buhari -igala Group by Princesaha: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2017
The kind of wailings i see on nairaland this days is mind blowing. Infact, I think calling it wailing is an understatement. Biko, someone should find another word suitable for their rants here. Even the Bmc crew are all complaining and even wailing more than We the wailers. Anyway, if they are using subtle and cunningly means to join our "United wailers club of Nigeria"(UWACON), then they have failed and will never succeed, at least not now I am still the president general of our dear formidable organisation. They can wait till 2019 when my tenure will elapse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike / Anioma, Igbo And Matters Arising / Great Tweets By Reno Omokri (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.