Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) (573 Views)

I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! / Miracle: Lion Saves Christians As They Are Being Attacked By Islamist Militants / Morality: Nairaland Christians As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by victor4ekele(m): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Can I killed Christian and also hates them as a Muslim believers(confuse)
Is Islam a religion of peace? I am a Muslim but I am confused about what the Quran said in his book.
Quran 2 Vs 191 says "killed all non Muslim where ever you killed them" should I killed non Muslim?
Quran 3vs 21 says "I should not make friends with any non Muslim like Christian"
Quran 5 Vs 33 says "I should kill the infidel(christian & pagans) who criticize Islam"
Quran 8 vs65 says "Christian were stupid and Allah urge Muslim to fight them"
Quran 8vs60 says "Muslim should finds weapon to use it against Christians in war"
Quran 8 Vs 12 says "I should kill Christian who does not believe in quran"
Quran 9vs5 says "I should kill Christian and traditions worshipers if we are opportune to do so"
Am confused on this friends, the Quran also says we should make jihad against Christians and other religions who don't accept Quran with all we have, both money, weapon, cutlass, body, hand. They are lot of them which I can't mention but I will reveal them soon, please with all these things, am I free to hates and killed Christians and traditionalist and also pagans?
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by victor4ekele(m): 5:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Please answer me and promote this post to homepage
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by thesicilian: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2017
You're just looking to stir up religious sentiments. I don't think you are even a muslim or a christian. May God help you find something worthwhile to do with your time.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by femi4: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2017
thesicilian:
You're just looking to stir up religious sentiments. I don't think you are even a muslim or a christian. May God help you find something worthwhile to do with your time.
He is an atheist. Doesn't belong to any of the two religion

1 Like

Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2017
So many idiots these days

A good Muslim will know that you're not even a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:02am On Mar 31, 2017
thesicilian:
exactly!
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by hopefulLandlord: 6:39am On Mar 31, 2017
femi4:
He is an atheist. Doesn't belong to any of the two religion

fallacy

that someone isn't a Christian or Muslim doesn't automatically make such a person atheist

1 Like

Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by AnyibestDede(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2017
U ll not get wat u are looking for this morning. Pls christains and muslims disappoint this dude today and shame the devil.

1 Like

Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by mexxmoney: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Oga abeg park well. We can see through your pathetic attempt to stir up controversy. I am a Christian but even I can tell that there is no way you are a Muslim, I even think you made this post deliberately to give people a reason to criticize and mock Islam
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by alBHAGDADI: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2017
AnyibestDede:
U ll not get wat u are looking for this morning. Pls christains and muslims disappoint this dude today and shame the devil.
We won't disappoint him.

@OP You are to do exactly what Allah the moon god orders. But if you feel it is cruel and barbaric to kill a fellow human cos he holds a different religious opinion, then Pls crossover to Christianity where you are told to love those who hate and persecute you. Doesn't that sound right?
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by alBHAGDADI: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2017
AbbeyvanPersie:
So many idiots these days

A good Muslim will know that you're not even a Muslim
Yes, he's not a Muslim cos he dared to question the barbarism of Islam.
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by ikennahillary: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2017
He asked a straight forward yes or no question...muslims should respond to it n the question is not far from current events in 9ja n globally.
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by AnyibestDede(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
We won't disappoint him.

@OP You are to do exactly what Allah the moon god orders. But if you feel it is cruel and barbaric to kill a fellow human cos he holds a different religious opinion, then Pls crossover to Christianity where you are told to love those who hate and persecute you. Doesn't that sound right?
SMH. Continue
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Muslim.s dont bear Victor. Go get a life pls
Re: Can I Killed/hate Christians As A Muslim?(confused) by annunaki2(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2017
The works of satan/allah must be exposed for the evil it is. Nice one OP. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Viewpoints On Sins / Shocking!! See What The Bible Says About A Man Who Sleeps With His Brothers Wife / Pastor Says Jesus ‘whatsapped’ To Warn Him Against Saving Murdered Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.