Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,504 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Into The Badlands Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Discussion Thread (10065 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 8:41am On May 18, 2017
Talius:

You are mean. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Akjwyzepal(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2017
Wow, for my mind na only me they follow this movie. Everybody watching this thumbs up. The movie is dope. I stopped at episode 8 season 2. I will download Episode 9 at midnite maybe. am also watching "how to get away with murder" any1 watching dat too?
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by thenny312(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
Wow, for my mind na only me they follow this movie. Everybody watching this thumbs up. The movie is dope. I stopped at episode 8 season 2. I will download Episode 9 at midnite maybe. am also watching "how to get away with murder" any1 watching dat too?
we waiting on season 4 of how to get away with murder

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by thenny312(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2017
dragonking2:

One question. Why did vale save Quinn from dying if she really wanted him dead? He could have been dead by now.

All hail the armadillo! All hail Quinn!!
I think she saved him because she couldn't just watch quinn die when she had the means to save him, don't get that twisted by saying she loves him wtf undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by loshybab(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2017
just when I thought I'm one the few NLanders enjoying the series.The series keeps me craving for the next episode even before it's been aired.?it's full of twists and suspense.it's actually one of my favourite series presently.

The way Quinn talks
Sunny's martial artistry
The widow's wits
Bajjee's pretense
Emkay's inexperience et al

are few pointers of why the series is so on point
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
Akjwyzepal:

You're not alone in enjoying ITB. Welcome. As for HTGAWM, I haven't started it yet.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2017
loshybab:
just when I thought I'm one the few NLanders enjoying the series.The series keeps me craving for the next episode even before it's been aired.?it's full of twists and suspense.it's actually one of my favourite series presently.

The way Quinn talks
Sunny's martial artistry
The widow's wits
Bajjee's pretense

You've numerated wonderful characteristics that make many of the characters likeable. Welcome. Cheers to ITB!
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 7:00pm On May 18, 2017
thenny312:
I think she saved him because she couldn't just watch quinn die when she had the means to save him, don't get that twisted by saying she loves him wtf undecided
So she saved someone she hates and was trying to kill? That doesn't make any sense.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by debque(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2017
loshybab:

The way Quinn talks
Sunny's martial artistry
The widow's wits
Bajjee's pretense

Quinn accent na die..
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by loshybab(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
debque:
Quinn accent na die..
yes òooo! with that him 'baggy' voice. wetin sweet me pass for the guy talk na d 'ehn' wey him dey add most tyms if he dey talkcheesy

like......#vale...You knw you're my wife now. 'ehn'!#

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by loshybab(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
Talius:

You've numerated wonderful characteristics that make many of the characters likeable. Welcome. Cheers to ITB!
cheers bro!
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by thenny312(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2017
dragonking2:
So she saved someone she hates and was trying to kill? That doesn't make any sense.
I give up I can't reason with u
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by debque(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2017
loshybab:

yes òooo! with that him 'baggy' voice. wetin sweet me pass for the guy talk na d 'ehn' wey him dey add most tyms if he dey talkcheesy

like......#vale...You knw you're my wife now. 'ehn'!#
I thought i was the only one who noticed it...in quins voice "sunny can't kill me, hmm, not even with the widow on his side"
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by maxhale22(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2017
like that series but its getting kinda boring in its newest episode but you can download the series on http://babblecase.com/1k8f
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
thenny312:
I give up I can't reason with u
I asked you a simple question which you can't answer. How can someone say she wants someone dead but yet saved him from dying?
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by loshybab(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2017
debque:
I thought i was the only one who noticed it...in quins voice "sunny can't kill me, hmm, not even with the widow on his side"
#thumbs up#
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 11:51pm On May 18, 2017
Imagine, she wants Quinn dead so badly for killing her parents and other evil things he did but she walks and sees the man she so wants dead almost dead and saved him from dying.
Vale has herself to blame not Quinn, and she is definitely in love with him. tongue tongue
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2017
dragonking2:
Imagine, she wants Quinn dead so badly for killing her parents and other evil things he did but she walks and sees the man she so wants dead almost dead and saved him from dying.
Vale has herself to blame not Quinn, and she is definitely in love with him. tongue tongue

I reasoned along this life. Vale is a very confused character. How could she patch Quinn to the point he's now a threat again to the world? Dumb woman.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by dragonking2: 10:49pm On May 19, 2017
Talius:

I reasoned along this life. Vale is a very confused character. How could she patch Quinn to the point he's now a threat again to the world? Dumb woman.
Thank you very much. People should learn to reason like this. That's why i said Quinn should impregnate her sharperly. She doesn't deserve any sympathy
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by ibawon(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2017
Please my people try to watch AMERICAN GODS, that movie is MAD, I repeat MAD.
They spoke unstained IGBO in the second episode and there was this GAY sex Scene in it also(so weird) but all the same it's one show to try
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by korede2016(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
Have always loved the movie from day one, sunny is a badazz in all the badlands but Quinn na one motherfucking son of a birch that refuses to be put down easily .. I guess he is one of the craziest baron .. also can't wait for MK to regain is power.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2017
ibawon:
Please my people try to watch AMERICAN GODS, that movie is MAD, I repeat MAD.
They spoke unstained IGBO in the second episode and there was this GAY sex Scene in it also(so weird) but all the same it's one show to try

I watch it. It's really cool.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Dantee005(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2017
debque:
Quinn accent na die..
As in eh.... cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Dantee005(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2017
korede2016:
Have always loved the movie from day one, sunny is a badazz in all the badlands but Quinn na one motherfucking son of a birch that refuses to be put down easily .. I guess he is one of the craziest baron .. also can't wait for MK to regain is power.
I doubt mk would regain his powers tho if he does it means baaji can also regain his powers too....
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by RinzyReviews: 10:37pm On May 20, 2017
Dantee005:
I doubt mk would regain his powers tho if he does it means baaji can also regain his powers too....

Remember, Widow made mention of using that book to get back her and MK's powers. I think it's possible to do so.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Dantee005(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2017
RinzyReviews:

Remember, Widow made mention of using that book to get back her and MK's powers. I think it's possible to do so.
True sha. .Lets see...
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by babagydoz(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2017
Having no permanent villian or hero make this series more interesting....
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2017
babagydoz:
Having no permanent villian or hero make this series more interesting....
Exactly. Everyone is constantly changing sides to accommodate their interest at that time.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by maxhale22(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2017
There is no objection that into the badlands is interesting but it's getting kinda old with their not so new fighting techniques which are getting really funny so in my opinion starz new series American Gods is the new happening
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 5:26am On May 22, 2017
maxhale22:
There is no objection that into the badlands is interesting but it's getting kinda old with their not so new fighting techniques which are getting really funny so in my opinion starz new series American Gods is the new happening
Funny enough, it's that same fighting sequence that made it so popular in the first place. Let's see if they'll improve the fight scenes with time.
Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by babagydoz(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2017
Talius:

Exactly. Everyone is constantly changing sides to accommodate their interest at that time.
yea.. I don't even know who to support.. Just keeping my fingers crossed.. Though sunny is still my favorite

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Discussion Thread by faruz: 7:40am On May 22, 2017
They should have Jez stopped this series @ season 1. Season 2 xo far is Jez a waste of data... angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Yo Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 80's And 90's? / New Ghana Movie "hot Fork" / Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.