Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook (836 Views)

Church Elder's Joystick Almost Cut For Trying To Sex A Married Woman In Ghana / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by frainc(m): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2017
A married woman posted a picture of a young lady (believing to be her husband's concubine) on Facebook with this caption. " Home Breaker, Hellen Aturinda
Leave My Husband Alone!!!"

To me I think this is wrong
Or what do you think Nairalanderds and lalastilala

Re: A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by adorablepepple(f): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2017
undecided smh, that is why she won't leAve him, instead of facing the man you are fighting the side chick. Like seriously did your husband not approach her Even if she leaves him,the husband will get another one...

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by Freethought(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
This is wat hapns wen yur wife is a FULL house wife..

Will a wife who comes back from work at 10pm have time for posting posters around d neighborhood?!

JOBLESSNESS!!!
Re: A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by babseg(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2017
Karishika grin
Re: A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2017
Can't believe women still fight over blokos in this day and age cheesy
Re: A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by sisisioge: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin

She's gonna embarrass the girl, the dude is gonna try pacify...electric! He might like her enough to make a true woman of her...yeeepaa! This might just be the redemption and retirement of the sidechic's and wife's relationships respectively grin...lobatan.
Re: A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by whitebeard(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2017
1.that isn't Nigeria 2.so it doesn't concern me.!
Re: A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by Godfullsam(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2017
Most side chicks are always ugly. I don't know why undecided
Re: A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook by frainc(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
ifyalways:
Can't believe women still fight over blokos in this day and age cheesy
But the woman is protecting her property (husband) na

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With A Girl At Night Club, I Never Knew She Was My Wife's Cousin / Some Funny Lies Our Parents Use To Tell Us While We Were Growing Up. / How To Raise Your Kids Without Yelling Or Punishment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.