Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie (13859 Views)

Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Obas101(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:
. Thanks, I'm Nigerian. Yoruba to be precise
Lagosian i guess. Nawa o so no nairalander from the north grin. I've never met any
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Obas101:

Lagosian i guess. Nawa o so no nairalander from the north grin. I've never met any

Lol
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Obas101(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
DavidEsq:

Free puna hunter, spotted. They wld tell Weird MC dat she beats Mariah Carey, just to collect puna
Who b this again.. Lol madt man grin

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Perfecttouch(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Everything must be as dry as your brain
trust me,am the last person you want to go head to head with on nairaland,ask around.
So let me just chill on man lapalapa tree and see if you dare quote me again

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Defaramade(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nairalanders are wicked sha, person upload picture jejely for you guys to feel the "quality" of the selfie cam of her phone and you guys started attacking her looks, but why? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by GodsLastBorn: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
DavidEsq:

Free puna hunter, spotted. They wld tell Weird MC dat she beats Mariah Carey, just to collect puna
lol lmao don't mind the punknazz, the ops is fUgly and lawdhavemercy her forehead can serve as the sign post that says welcome to Lagos because its bigger. her forehead is so big you can build a stadium on it and she got bad mouth too. I wonder why do fUgly girls think that they are beautiful?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
lol lmao don't mind the punknazz, the ops is fUgly and lawdhavemercy her forehead can serve as the sign post that says welcome to Lagos because its bigger. her forehead is so big you can build a stadium on it and she got bad mouth too. I wonder why do fUgly girls think that they are beautiful?

To think someone with a sawdust filled brain like yours want to come for me is what will not cease amaze me, but then I don't expect anything better from you because life must be really difficult for a blind and senseless being like you

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by GodsLastBorn: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

To think someone with a sawdust filled brain like yours want to come for me is what will not cease amaze me, but then I don't expect anything better from you because life must be really difficult for a blind and senseless being like you
Can you please borrow me some forehead dear? ;-)

2 Likes

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by DavidEsq(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Cos they are desperate to be scammed.
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by ILoveToFuCcK: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pυssy no dey this thread seff angry
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by pussyeater(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Damn! This is what we call FUGLY! shocked

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Herhmjay(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Okay Minister for minding other people's affairs, you're noticed

U know I'm right. just admit it

Either it's photo shopped or something
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Damn it! see fine ride without side mirrors.
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
You guys should please stop the bashing.. Its uncalled for... She is nothing else but a sister of ours... We all have sisters that does exactly what she does... And yet we appreciate them and even boast of them. So why not just ignore if it doesn't go down well with you... My simple piece of advice...

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Upload your sister, let me see grin
here !!!now you can peacefully come let me assist you with euthansia
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
gbugbru:
You guys should please stop the bashing.. Its uncalled for... She is nothing else but a sister of ours... We all have sisters that does exactly what she does... And yet we appreciate them and even boast of them. So why not just ignore if it doesn't go down well with you... My simple piece of advice...

Lol, most of them don't even have sisters that look half this good without Snapchat filters but anybody could be anything online. Let them run their mouth
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Herhmjay:

U know I'm right.
just admit it

Either it's photo shopped or something

If anything is photo shopped here, it has to be your brain
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by rayralph(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
arleck:
see ur orpon! grin

Not nice bro. No chill at all cry
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
gustav25:
here !!!now you can peacefully come let me assist you with euthansia

Lol, you took over 8 hours to upload your so called sister and it's this borrowed baby you can come up with. Your life is a joke
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
rayralph:

Not nice bro. No chill at all cry

Orpon is not an insult to me, Rihanna has orpon and she's winning, Forehead not deformity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Orpon is not an insult to me, Rihanna has orpon and she's winning, Forehead not deformity
Bravo... Tell them... Some of them can't even upload a selfie... Cause they look demonic and frustrated... Babe pls just let this lie low... Allow them sleep before their mental problem degenerate to something hopeless... #loveAllBraveGurl

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol, you took over 8 hours to upload your so called sister and it's this borrowed baby you can come up with. Your life is a joke
oh baby ...pepper them gang #saynotoUGLYMBEKE#make i pity your life small remove my babay sis image before you commit suicide
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

am not suprised because from your fugliness we shall know them .....still waiting for you to oblige so i can assist you with euthansia
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
gustav25:
am not suprised because from your fugliness we shall know them .....still waiting for you to oblige so i can assist you with euthansia
Mr Gustav, is the mother of this child aware that you posted her pics on Nairaland... You need to flogged already... To boast that you have a beautiful sis or daughter... Allow go through life the same way others did, and let's see if that innocent face would not turn wild... Save yourself of troubles and allow this issue go down... Besides she didn't beg you to comment... Nawa for una ooo...

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by DavidEsq(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
This post takes the award of the highest bashing on an OP, Wallahi. Scrolling thru all t bashing, I be like....

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
gbugbru:

Mr Gustav, is the mother of this child aware that you posted her pics on Nairaland... You need to flogged already... To boast that you have a beautiful sis or daughter... Allow go through life the same way others did, and let's see if that innocent face would not turn wild... Save yourself of troubles and allow this issue go down... Besides she didn't beg you to comment... Nawa for una ooo...
the mother is my mother so no issues and for the flogging part ,i think you need it more to reset your brain from an asslicker to a normal person ....deuces
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ba lie... You are a visitor, your bio-data tells us that... There are worst thread than this... People are just taking turn to make fun of her...
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Osaki07: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
undecided Ummm..please where's are admins of nairaland??
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=gustav25 post=55143090]the mother is my mother so no issues and for the flogging part ,i think you need it more to reset your brain from an asslicker to a normal person ....deuces [/quo
Am sure it wasn't an animal that gave birth to you and her for using "the"... Why not wait until ur sis grow up, that's when we can see the true beauty. And besides, you don't have any other sis... This una family planning nah revised standard... Abi them dey yaba left...Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=gbugbru post=55143318][/quote]oga its very late at night now ...if i post my elder sister pics now my profile go flood with dms from cretins like you .....screw far away from here imp
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
gustav25:
oga its very late at night now ...if i post my elder sister pics now my profile go flood with dms from cretins like you .....screw far away from here imp
So you don't have her pics on your phone... See as lie fit you... Is your name Gustav25 Laid Mumudi... On a serious note let's forget all this shit... We better when we correct and commend each other... Love you bro
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
gbugbru:

So you don't have her pics on your phone... See as lie fit you... Is your name Gustav25 Laid Mumudi... On a serious note let's forget all this shit... We better when we correct and commend each other... Love you bro
i get her pics scatter but i no wan give op hbp and i no want make my dms plenty ....still on still deuces

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Function In A Whatsapp Group? / Glo Mobile WAP Users / Prices For Tecno P7, D7, H7, M7 & R7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.