Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie (13863 Views)

Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
gustav25:
i get her pics scatter but i no wan give op hbp and i no want make my dms plenty ....still on still deuces
For me,Hands-up... We will meet on a more productive platform... Wish you great success in your Life pursuit... Always treat all Ladies well- they glow to ones life... Old principle

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
rayralph:

Not nice bro. No chill at all cry
grin
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
rayralph:

Not nice bro. No chill at all cry
grin
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Obikush(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Poshkeez: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Beautiful smile

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Poshkeez: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
gustav25:
am not suprised because from your fugliness we shall know them .....still waiting for you to oblige so i can assist you with euthansia

This dude, you must be mentally derailed from all these comments I'm seeing. I don't know why op is wasting her time on you

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by rayralph(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Orpon is not an insult to me, Rihanna has orpon and she's winning, Forehead not deformity

Aunty come here. U typed Rihanna nah. Herz is fuckingly sexy nah
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Queentito(f): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
You are pretty, how much is the phone babe?
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
gbugbru:

Bravo... Tell them... Some of them can't even upload a selfie... Cause they look demonic and frustrated... Babe pls just let this lie low... Allow them sleep before their mental problem degenerate to something hopeless... #loveAllBraveGurl

People that look like burnt sacrifice in real life want to talk because they are Fortunate to get 100MB,people that won't even sneeze if they see me in real life.
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Queentito:
You are pretty, how much is the phone babe?

Thanks queen, the phone is 35k
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
gbugbru:

Mr Gustav, is the mother of this child aware that you posted her pics on Nairaland... You need to flogged already... To boast that you have a beautiful sis or daughter... Allow go through life the same way others did, and let's see if that innocent face would not turn wild... Save yourself of troubles and allow this issue go down... Besides she didn't beg you to comment... Nawa for una ooo...

Somebody that's mad, baby they can't afford to put on good duvet. Lol, we all know how they will raise such child.
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Poshkeez:
Beautiful smile

Thanks kiss
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
gustav25:
ur wowo na original....chaii!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by OmoBety(f): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:
Finally! My brethren I got myself the much talked about itel S31 and I can tell you categorically that this phone camera is outta this world , I took this selfie with the phone and I can't believe my eyes, I can't wait to flood IG with my cute selfies. The Sweetest part is even without filter I look Peng already, now imagine me editing these pictures with the 5 level beauty mode feature of this wonderful phone, Choi! Dem go take grin
indirect advert
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
gustav25:
the mother is my mother so no issues and for the flogging part ,i think you need it more to reset your brain from an asslicker to a normal person ....deuces

Your brain must be on freeze mode, so the only sis you've got is a baby that is not up to a year? Your mother must have issues bearing children, no wonder you're acting like a child from devil. Instead of you to go and work hard to ensure the baby don't end up a lunatic like you. Imagine the look of the baby's clothes,Argggggh! I'm sure you people's room smells like the place dead bodies are kept
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Thanks queen, the phone is 35k
No Its 25k nw
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Herhmjay(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

If anything is photo shopped here, it has to be your brain

U kidding me
At least it's photo shopped which means it looks good and pple love it.

While yours was fried, dats why u couldn't see truth beneath the fat lies

2 Likes

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by DavidEsq(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

People that look like burnt sacrifice in real life want to talk because they are Fortunate to get 100MB,people that won't even sneeze if they see me in real life.
Why wld dey be unable to sneeze wen dey see u in real life? Let's see.........Oh I see! That's cos dey wld be too frightened of a very FUgly face. Besides u be fresh pepe wey go m dem sneeze ni.
Make una hol am o! E go soon dey para like shekau grin

2 Likes

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Your brain must be on freeze mode, so the only sis you've got is a baby that is not up to a year? Your mother must have issues bearing children, no wonder you're acting like a child from devil. Instead of you to go and work hard to ensure the baby don't end up a lunatic like you. Imagine the look of the baby's clothes,Argggggh! I'm sure you people's room smells like the place dead bodies are kept
am sure it must feel better than the who knows what room an ugly being like you was made in ...my mom having birth issues is way better than bearing a cretin ogre like your humble self ....let me catch the sleep train and i hope your deranged self gets some sense by tomorrow morning
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Poshkeez:

This dude, you must be mentally derailed from all these comments I'm seeing. I don't know why op is wasting her time on you
your father,mother and generation are all notjustok in the brain department ....oke mkpi
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

continue dashing yourself hope ...continue
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Euopal(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2017
<a href=”[www.sourcefact.com]”>[Hmmm. everything is now a news. What does this have to do with us?]</a>
Nwodosis:
This is one is self advertorials for suitors and it has nothing to do with the phone!
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Adieza(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2017
DavidEsq:

Why wld dey be unable to sneeze wen dey see u in real life? Let's see.........Oh I see! That's cos dey wld be too frightened of a very FUgly face. Besides u be fresh pepe wey go m dem sneeze ni.
Make una hol am o! E go soon dey para like shekau grin

When you learn how to type properly, I'll have your time. For now, kindly take a seat
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2017
arleck:

No Its 25k nw

Where?
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Poshkeez:

Mentally derailed is an understatement, lol sometimes you need to reply unfortunate beings like that one and put them in their proper place
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2017
gustav25:
am sure it must feel better than the who knows what room an ugly being like you was made in ...my mom having birth issues is way better than bearing a cretin ogre like your humble self ....let me catch the sleep train and i hope your deranged self gets some sense by tomorrow morning

Lol, You're The General Overseer of Idiots
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by DavidEsq(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

When you learn how to type properly, I'll have your time. For now, kindly take a seat
The most bashed OP on NL. Chai!

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by GodsLastBorn: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2017
gbugbru:
You guys should please stop the bashing.. Its uncalled for... She is nothing else but a sister of ours... We all have sisters that does exactly what she does... And yet we appreciate them and even boast of them. So why not just ignore if it doesn't go down well with you... My simple piece of advice...
lol its not bashing but saying/typing the truth for me, just like when I tell a lady she is beautiful same goes to a fUgly the difference is how they take my opinion. some say its compliment while some say its bashing. If my sisters were fUgly hahaha I'd roast them once in a while, I roast my little sis whenever she does that leg twisting nonsense girls do before taking pics, I don't know why people get pissed about these things. I guess they put too much importance and emphasis on looks.
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by GodsLastBorn: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Orpon is not an insult to me, Rihanna has orpon and she's winning, Forehead not deformity
None of her beautiful jams has anything to do with her forehead dear rather her team come up different hairstyles just to cover that forehead. Try some of those hairstyles if you would, she's winning because she's good at what she does dear believe her big forehead is not what she's winning with if not or else you would have been our African super star Forheadanna .
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Ijobalupe(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2017
you are beautiful OP

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Ijobalupe:
you are beautiful OP

Thank you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Mobile WAP Users / Prices For Tecno P7, D7, H7, M7 & R7 / Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.