Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? (1071 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by LordOfNaira: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2017
I don't think so. I don't understand how the DSS can make a negative security report on Magu whom their boss (Buhari) had sent before the Senate.

For those encouraging the senators because of their hatred for Buhari, I pity you all. Nigeria is in trouble and some people are still fighting tribal and party war all over Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by HQuadreal: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2017
Exactly what I was arguing with someone this morning.

President no get mouth again.

Senate ti takeover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by CoolFreeday(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Our mentally is archaic. SMH God bless Nigeria God bless PMB
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by LordOfNaira: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2017
HQuadreal:

Senate ti takeover.

That is it. We are presently being governed by very corrupt elements!!!
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by HQuadreal: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2017
LordOfNaira:

That is it. We are presently being governed by very corrupt elements!!!
The thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by LordOfNaira: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Our mentally is archaic. SMH
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

Bro, I love Buhari. You can check my previous posts. But, honestly, this administration is weak. What if the military take over It can happen. The causes are there: weak president, pervasive corruption, untold hardship. These are excuses to take over.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by TippyTop(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2017
Mamman Daura has been president since 2015, what's new?
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by LordOfNaira: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2017
TippyTop:
Mamman Daura has been president since 2015, what's new?

That is not the point. The point is Bukola is getting stronger and stronger and the Senate is becoming more reckless. Even if Daura is president, how come the DSS seems to be working against Daura/Buhari?
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by stonemasonn: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Me thinks IBB's boys are working underground to undermine PMB.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by Sammy07: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
HQuadreal:

Senate ti takeover.

Yes Bukola is now the president and same as governor for Kwara state....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by HQuadreal: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sammy07:

Yes Bukola is now the president and same as governor for Kwara state....
No be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

God break Nigeria!!
God punish PMB!!
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by Basic123: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
LordOfNaira:
I don't think so. I don't understand how the DSS can make a negative security report on Magu whom their boss (Buhari) had sent before the Senate.

For those encouraging the senators because of their hatred for Buhari, I pity you all. Nigeria is in trouble and some people are still fighting tribal and party war all over Nairaland.
no be nairaland alone.go to facebook

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by Nebuchadnezar: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

God break Nigeria!!
God punish PMB!!
grin
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by Nebuchadnezar: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by LordOfNaira: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Basic123:
no be nairaland alone.go to facebook

True. I have never seen a president as weak as this!!! I mean it is literally an APC Senate and yet the president's appointees are being rejected!!!
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by ZombieTERROR: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
CoolFreeday:
God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

You need help

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by Basic123: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
LordOfNaira:

True. I have never seen a president as weak as this!!! I mean it is literally an APC Senate and yet the president's appointees are being rejected!!!
Naturally,buhari is not a bridge builder as evident from the way his campaign has been handed since 2003 before tinubu came in.He is so taciturn.definitely he doesn't discuss the nominations with saraki before sending them which is an abnormal thing to do.The only connecting link between the duo is his SA on national assembly.Paradoxically,he said he can work with anybody.He is a poor tactician and strategist..
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by LordOfNaira: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Basic123:
Naturally,buhari is not a bridge builder as evident from the way his campaign has been handed since 2003 before tinubu came in.He is so taciturn.definitely he doesn't discuss the nominations with saraki before sending them which is an abnormal thing to do.The only connecting link between the duo is his SA on national assembly.Paradoxically,he said he can work with anybody.He is a poor tactician and strategist..

You have said the truth. A president ought to be concerned about the person he would be working with. But Buhari said he could work with anyone. As it is now, it is obvious he can't work with Saraki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by GreyLaw(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Basic123:

God bless you!

People come online and insult the senate, because they think the senate is the cause of their problems. Fact is, the president has also been reckless with his statements, his actions, and his inactions. His relationship with the NASS is a mess. Of course, they will move against him.

Finally, the president is not foolish. There must be a reason he hasn't moved to quell the upsurge of misbehaviours in the senate, whose majority belong to his party, the APC.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by Basic123: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
GreyLaw:

God bless you!

People come online and insult the senate, because they think the senate is the cause of their problems. Fact is, the president has also been reckless with his statements, his actions, and his inactions. His relationship with the NASS is a mess. Of course, they will move against him.

Finally, the president is not foolish. There must be a reason he hasn't moved to quell the upsurge of misbehaviours in the senate, whose majority belong to his party, the APC.
Aamin
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
LordOfNaira:

The Ni.gga Area has been in trouble since 1960 or shall I say 1914. U don awake now?
Re: Help!!! Is Buhari Still The President Of Nigeria? by freeze001(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Was the Senate supposed to help Buhari keep his own house in order by disregarding the report from the DSS and confirming Magu nonetheless? If they had done that and that report later surfaced somewhere would you not be among the first to say the Senate colluded with Magu or the Presidency? Will u not claim the Senate is a rubber stamp extension of the Executive? Besides. if Buhari was so offended, why haven't we heard of some investigation and possible sack or reprimand of the authors of that report from the DSS? As Farooq Kperogi has said, both the occupants of Aso Rock and the NASS are dirty, disgusting thieves! Stop acting like the President is some saint being attacked or persecuted by the Senate.

Again, it is the job of the DSS to screen nominees/appointees of the President before they are confirmed or fully appointed. Are all reports of the DSS supposed to be positive? Meaning all appointees are clean and fit? Then what is the basis of the investigation in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Magu, Buhari, Ali Meet At Aso Rock Mosque (photo) / One Of The Biggest Corruption Scandals In The History Of The Oil Sector(nigeria) / 2019 Elections: Cabal Wants Osinbajos Resignation Says Princess Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.