Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

You Can Be Happy If You Want To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Be Happy If You Want To (599 Views)

I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Be Happy If You Want To by accountbalance: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Live your life!! Yolo Yolo

Can't believe I could get over my past. Am now happy and full of life. That's how much I was broken. I finally moved on.

I was in a toxic relationship and it was exhausting. I remember those nights I stayed awake and felt really bad about myself . I even cried one night during which I posted here on nairaland. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement. I was thinking of dying , grin because of relationship. I can't stop laughing at myself grin

I got some really good advice and those words kept me going. Thanks so much guys. Because of you, am a better person now.

I am going to copy some of those quotes here for anyone who is experiencing a break up or a toxic relationship. Pick up the words, they are strong

Oyind18:
Hmmm... We are hurt by those we love everyday. If the person don't care about your feelings, why are you bothering yourself over the person? Move on

Dextology:
You can have a fresh start, some of us have gone through tougher times in life but we learnt lessons from it and forget about the details. Sometimes the ones we love and cherish don't reciprocate.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Be Happy If You Want To by youngest85(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2017
You are a liar
Re: You Can Be Happy If You Want To by accountbalance: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
youngest85:
You are a liar

Troll all you want, it doesn't change anything
Re: You Can Be Happy If You Want To by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
accountbalance:
Live your life!! Yolo Yolo

Can't believe I could get over my past. Am now happy and full of life. That's how much I was broken. I finally moved on.

I was in a toxic relationship and it was exhausting. I remember those nights I stayed awake and felt really bad about myself . I even cried one night during which I posted here on nairaland. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement. I was thinking of dying , grin because of relationship. I can't stop laughing at myself grin

I got some really good advice and those words kept me going. Thanks so much guys. Because of you, am a better person now.

I am going to copy some of those quotes here for anyone who is experiencing a break up or a toxic relationship. Pick up the words, they are strong

Thank God for getting over those trying times. We don't realise how much inner strength we have until we broken. What we do with the broken pieces is the most important thing. Either we throw away the broken pieces or we mould a new heart which I think is better. The best thing to have is an elastic heart, no matter how stretched it is, it will get back to the normal size.

Love better and live a life of impact. cool

(1) (Reply)

Perverse Generation: See What A Lady Posted On Her Facebook Page / Funny Things You Have Said To Appease To Your Spouse / 25 Funny Reasons Why Kids Could Be Beaten In Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.