Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (40338 Views)

Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by informant001: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2017
The General Superintendent Rev Dr Chidi Okoroafor led other officers to Evangel House in Enugu on Wednesday evening to take over the church’s national secretariat from the former General Superintendent, Rev. Paul Emeka. According to reports, Emeka refused to vacate his office in the secretariat, and continued to parade himself as General Superintendent, after his removal by the church’s General Council on March 6, 2014.

Initial attempts by the new General Superintendent of the church, Rev. Paul Okoroafor, and other leaders of the church, to recover the national secretariat were thwarted by Emeka, who again went to court to insist that he was the church’s leader.

Violence was, however, averted as the police cordoned off the streets around the secretariat, after arresting some of Emeka’s loyalists. The arrested persons, were led away in handcuffs, included a woman.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/police-chase-assemblies-of-god-pastor.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by nickxtra(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Assemblies of God and crises are like 5 and 6

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Nwodosis(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2017
I'm sorry to say this, No Nigerian is a Christian.

All of you quoting me, what makes one a Christian? Don't call yourself a Christian, let others call you a Christian by the way you live your life! Imagine leadership tussle in the house of God.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by informant001: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2017

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by informant001: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by akoko11: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Has it come to that extent?

5 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by 175(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Religion and Politics. . .abeg where that Zuma or Ojukwu pix sef? grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by dainformant(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2017
if a church can harbor trouble like this, then there is a serious problem

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by akoko11: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:

Fallacy

9 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Jabioro: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Believers handling over their internal issues to unbelievers to resolve. the pastors call on pagans for an advise on how he can arrange his salvation.. All I can see, money power, title and position has come to be in this matter they were less concerned about her primary called. Salvation has deluded some men called man of God. What a shame!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Nbote(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2017
And dats how dis Power hungry men have succeeded in ruining a once thriving church.. Imagine where pastors dey go court in d name of dragging who d Oga at d top is.. What is at fat top dat dat is worth ruining and ridiculing the church as a whole for?

3 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by adorablepepple(f): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2017
undecided the part of the bible these people read I don't know, the bible recommends arbitration not litigation when there is dispute. But they won't stop fooling themselves

8 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by moris01(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
church or business venture?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:

Indeed u should be sorry. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by jbkomo(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Oh my God. Jesus pls come quickly.

4 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by SuperBlack: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ok. No comment
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Moferere: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Assemblies of God and supremacy battles be like

4 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by NCANChairman(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Heard the place is sealed off.

No name checking will be done. This is a religious matter.

NCANChairman

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by WebSurfer(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
And many of the guilible followers will still not use their heads to understand what is going on.

But sha

Wehdone sirs

The LORD is watching all of you with his eyes zeeee zee

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Daniel058(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
shameless pastor and followers

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Moferere: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:

That face when I saw your words

4 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by SuperBlack: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:
When did Nigeria repent? I'm not Understanding please.

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by HeGeMon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ipob power struggle, all of them na ipob
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Goke7: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Its a pity what the once highly regarded assemblies of God has turned into. So very sad as the bottom line of this crisis is about money, position and nothing more.

7 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by jbkomo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
CAN shld weep now. A deep one for dat mata. And d whole body of christ here in dis coutry shld join. How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Firefire(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
END TIME.

Maranatha!

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Mezurum01: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
nickxtra:
Assemblies of God and crises are like 5 and 6
:oLies
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Make extral income online reading news http://zap.in/0yRh
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by obembet(f): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na this kind of things dey make Daddy freeze vex for xtain...

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by goldedprince: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
more reasons why i remain a proud agnostic

2 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by wawappl: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
i remember pastor Chidi in days of IPC (INTERCESSORY PRAYER CAMP).

pst John Eze of CPM

Great men of God then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.