Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,950 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) (40354 Views)

Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed / Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by EvangAsika(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am ashame don't know where to hide my head. prof Emeka and Rev Chide.... Heaven is watching you people..... This is no longer the Assemblies I gave my life to christ
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by toprealman: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Are we still brethren?

1 Like

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by oglalasioux(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:
I'm sorry to say this, No Nigerian is a Christian.

All of you quoting me, what makes one a Christian? Don't call yourself a Christian, let others call you a Christian by the way you live your life! Imagine leadership tussle in the house of God.

Which God?

God should be able to avert this macabre dance in his house if he exists.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Gaisensai1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
[b][/b]
Nwodosis:

All of you quoting me, what makes one a Christian? Don't call yourself a Christian, let others call you a Christian by the way you live your life! Imagine leadership tussle in the house of God.
Nwodosis:

Nwodosis:

if you have decided to renounce christianity doesn't mean others have so stop judging other christians based on the stupid actions of others.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by dnawah(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
nickxtra:
Assemblies of God and crises are like 5 and 6
assemblies of 5 and 6=11
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by hsafarms: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Christianity is gradually coming out in it's true colour... don't quote me, but quote Mathew 10:34-40

That acclaimed religion is nothing but FRAUD
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by davide470(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Damn!

I was born and raised in this church.. See what it has become!!!!
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Psalmwhyte(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2017
informant001:
The General Superintendent Rev Dr Chidi Okoroafor led other officers to Evangel House in Enugu on Wednesday evening to take over the church’s national secretariat from the former General Superintendent, Rev. Paul Emeka. According to reports, Emeka refused to vacate his office in the secretariat, and continued to parade himself as General Superintendent, after his removal by the church’s General Council on March 6, 2014.

Initial attempts by the new General Superintendent of the church, Rev. Paul Okoroafor, and other leaders of the church, to recover the national secretariat were thwarted by Emeka, who again went to court to insist that he was the church’s leader.

Violence was, however, averted as the police cordoned off the streets around the secretariat, after arresting some of Emeka’s loyalists. The arrested persons, were led away in handcuffs, included a woman.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/police-chase-assemblies-of-god-pastor.html

Hmmmmmmm!!!
Is it Rev. Chidi Okoroafor of #Injury Time??
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Jamean(f): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2017
davide470:
Damn!

See weytin them don turn our AG to, from time the large concentration of greedy Igbotic pastors has caused war and that's why the church didn't really grow like RCCG.

Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by eipreel(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2017
davide470:
Damn!

So you grew up in Assemblies too
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by davide470(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2017
eipreel:

So you grew up in Assemblies too
Yeah Yeah! smiley
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by davide470(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Jamean:

See weytin them don turn our AG to, from time the large concentration of greedy Igbotic pastors has caused war and that's why the church didn't really grow like RCCG.

Shame!
We would be seeing a lot of break-out soon. The Love of/for Power though!
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Emasel(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2017
AG has always been a political church, the reason why they have lost many of their members to other churches.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Jamean(f): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
davide470:
We would be seeing a lot of break-out soon. The Love of/for Power though!

Long overdue breakout, make we for hear word.
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 18, 2017
Nwodosis:

Did you mean NO BIA-FRAUD?
Re: Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
Dinocarex:
One reason why I left the church.
They are too power drunk. I have always said this. Any church that relies on election to know her leader is meant to fail. Instead, there should be hierarchy. As ins retires or dies, the next person of hierarchy automatically becomes the leader.

Election is just a way of inviting politics into church.
I pray they put there house in order.

That's even more terrifying. That's what some white garments Christian cults and maybe CAC practice. They start to kill themselves so much so that a 3rd in rank may kill the 2nd after a careful calculation of hopelessness.
Best is for a leader to hear God and pass to somebody else outside of his family members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Blasts Politicians At Alex Ekwueme's Burial (Video) / Shocked! My Cousin Bro Died Of Motor Accident But His Spirit Is Disturbing / Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.