Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (33214 Views)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2017
When breasts are growing, they change shape and size until they're fully developed. Along the way, one breast may be bigger than the other. Of course, a girl would rather them both be the same size. If this happens to you, stay calm:

*.No. 1: You are probably the only one who has noticed. 

*.No.2: Your breasts are likely to even out as you develop. 

*.And No. 3: If you still notice a difference after your breasts have fully developed, you can use a bit of padding in one bra cup to balance things out.

http://afolabibayor..com/2017/03/what-if-one-of-my-breasts-is-bigger.html?spref=tw

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
mynd44

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Onukube1(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2017
hmmmm
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nwodosis(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2017
The same applies to testicles!

50 Likes

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by talk2archy: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2017
You are asking me, i think Cozzy Ara Ngborodu has the answer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2017

You can make the smaller one be even (the same size) as the bigger one by pressing and squeezing the hell out of it

How do you think women get big breast ?? Of course from men who constantly squeeze it all the time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by soberdrunk(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2017
SAY NO TO "PADDING"!! Whether its "budget" or "bobbi" its CORRUPTION!! angry

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nihilist: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
I can help you press the big one back to the correct size.

Pm me for details

31 Likes

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by imitateMe(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Caused by overmasturbation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by princechurchill(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Just call upon me i will reshape it don't ask me how..
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by steppins: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
The things I see on the front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by ExAngel007(f): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
#COVERMINE
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Africans call it "Gender Inequality"...

2 Likes

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by metrosexual: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2017
For me, in respect to my over 15 years of experience with handling female boobs, I can authoritatively tell you that 99% of girls boobs are not the same in size. One is always a little bigger. Especially the girl's left sided boob

Don't ask me how I got the experience please
grin

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2017
I was expecting to see picture angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by eleojo23: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2017
imitateMe:

Ignorance at its finest.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by tolexy123: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2017
lol
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by thorpido(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2017
The breasts are usually not the same size,the left is usually slightly bigger than the right but in some cases,there is a significant and obvious difference.
For cosmetic purposes,just pad it but you shouldn't be worried about it if you've got such a pair.

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by AlphaStyles(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2017
if you have that problem just call me I will reshape it with my hands

3 Likes

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by DCMIX(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Even blokos, one side is usually longer than d other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2017
imitateMe:
just nedodu... is the breast a genital organ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by sekem: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Bluetooth2:

I was expecting to see picture angry

Does that mean you also had your VASELINE ready? wink

16 Likes

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by DollarAngel(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Nairaland is out of topics, how did this shitttt make front page

3 Likes

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by AkachukwuD(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
You put foam to make them equal.
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by UltraSphinx(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
inequality in breast size is perfectly normal.
same for testicles in the scrotal sac too, one hangs more lower than the other in order to avoid direct collision between the two testicles during rigorous physical activities such as jogging, or running...
I really don't know the purpose which unequal breasts serves, but it is definitely not an anomaly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Kondomatic(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
You donate the extra to the federal government.

1 Like

Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by doctor306(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by olamilekside2: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Lolz
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Noblewhiz(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Nwodosis:
The same applies to testicles!
Testicles are never the same
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Pfft it never evens out...
Re: What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? by paschal47(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

You can make the smaller one be even (the same size) as the bigger one by pressing and squeezing the hell out of it

How do you think women get big breast ?? Of course from men who constantly squeeze it all the time

Are you from awka etiti?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Refuse To Pay Half Of Childbirth Hospital Bills Because He Didn't Use It / Coronavirus: Is Face Mask The New Goldmine? / Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.