Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Car Battery Enquiry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Battery Enquiry (764 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Charge A Dead Car Battery? / 5 Warning Signs That Reveal Your Car Battery Needs Replacement. / Car Battery Voltage / Alternator Monitor ((2K ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Battery Enquiry by whyniel: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Good morning Experts,

What's the standard battery Ah rating please.

My battery just went numb on me and I need to get another ASAP.

Kindly recommend a good dealer if you have any within Iyana Ipaja area.

Thanks.
Re: Car Battery Enquiry by nurey(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2017
whyniel:
Good morning Experts,

What's the standard battery Ah rating please.

My battery just went numb on me and I need to get another ASAP.

Kindly recommend a good dealer if you have any within Iyana Ipaja area.

Thanks.

depends on the size of your car and make. so start from there, but you can use 75 or just replace with same rating with the one that came with the car.
Re: Car Battery Enquiry by whyniel: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2017
nurey:

depends on the size of your car and make. so start from there, but you can use 75 or just replace with same rating with the one that came with the car.

Thank you boss.

The car is a 2007 Honda Accord and 75AH is the rating of the dead battery.
Re: Car Battery Enquiry by nurey(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
whyniel:

Thank you boss.

The car is a 2007 Honda Accord and 75AH is the rating of the dead battery.

75AH should be your target, if you buy a good one, it should last upto 3 years, the only place i source my battery from is oyingbo axis, around yaba adekunle side, those battery merchants plenty there and i have bought four batteries so far for four different vehicles a 2006 Accord among them and i have not regret doing so.
But there may be good merchants along your route too, you can ask others in the area
Re: Car Battery Enquiry by whyniel: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
nurey:

75AH should be your target, if you buy a good one, it should last upto 3 years, the only place i source my battery from is oyingbo axis, around yaba adekunle side, those battery merchants plenty there and i have bought four batteries so far for four different vehicles a 2006 Accord among them and i have not regret doing so.
But there may be good merchants along your route too, you can ask others in the area

Many thanks for your response.
Re: Car Battery Enquiry by nurey(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
whyniel:

Many thanks for your response.

UWC sir

(1) (Reply)

Road Transport Data (Q2 2017): Nigeria Records 2503 Road Traffic Crashes / The Flamboyant Godman Convicted / Canelo Misses On The Counter GGG Continues To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.