Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Bbnaija: 'i'm Worried I Might Fail After Bbnaija' - Tboss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 'i'm Worried I Might Fail After Bbnaija' - Tboss (684 Views)

#bbnaija: "I'm Just An Employee" - Ebuka Reacts To All The Insults Rained On Him / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) / Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: 'i'm Worried I Might Fail After Bbnaija' - Tboss by Naijahelm: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Big Brother Naija Housemate, TBoss has said, she is so worried, she will fail after her time in the Big Brother Naija Reality Show.

Tboss who is up for possible eviction this Sunday along with Bally, Marvis, Debbie-Rise, was discussing with Head of House, Bisola and Debie-Rise when say voiced out her mind about life after BBNaija.

With tears in her eyes, In her words; 'I'm worried I wil fail after #BBNaija. Bisola told her not to fear. which she "The unknown is crazy! Say I'm Tboss. I'll overcome"

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/bbnaija-worried-i-might-fail-after.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: 'i'm Worried I Might Fail After Bbnaija' - Tboss by Nne5: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
hian

Was it not tboss that said her toasters admirers are private jet owners and she'd spend 25M in one week?

Abi she just wants pity?
Re: Bbnaija: 'i'm Worried I Might Fail After Bbnaija' - Tboss by Epositive(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
#teamtboss , whayasay tongue
all she needs/wants right now is consolation (votes) smiley

#teamefe cool #positivevibes
Re: Bbnaija: 'i'm Worried I Might Fail After Bbnaija' - Tboss by queencalipso(f): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lolx grin grin the babe is a schemer, she knows that most Nigerians are emotional..

Cruel manipulator... Lolx she want to earn votes on emotion..

Whatever works for you girl. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bigbrother Naija Housemates Eating Their Last Supper At Grand Finale(video) / Reekado Banks, Just Got Himself A Brand New Multi-million Naira Car [photo] / Nollywood Finally Ready To Release Evans Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.