Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

E-health4everyoneone Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-health4everyoneone Online Test (8751 Views)

Nestoil Graduate Trainee 2018 Online Test / After Doing The Npower Online Test I Cant Find My Name Among The Npower List / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by papyrus2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
I wrote weeks ago and yet to receive any mail to date
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by abdoullerh: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please any clue that will help us regarding the aptitude test?
ussy09:

I dey tell u jamb season 2, hope say na in six digits dem dey pay
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by papyrus2(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
abdoullerh:
Please any clue that will help us regarding the aptitude test?

Are they still writing the test?
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by abdoullerh: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2017
I don't think so. Not a single response from them.
papyrus2:

Are they still writing the test?
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by prestraph: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please those that wrote the ehealth test previously...from what sections is their test coming from. Is it somewhat like GMAT? Or any current affairs and IT questions?
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hello, pls i need to know how long it takes them to get back after writing the test if one succeeds?
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by sangresan(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2018
I wrote the test two weeks ago and I have been invited to their office in Abuja for the next stage of the recruitment process tomorrow. I also got a call from them. I m far away from Abj now.

I want to know if the company is worth the effort. Pls,anybody with info about the coy will be appreciated.
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2018
sangresan:
I wrote the test two weeks ago and I have been invited to their office in Abuja for the next stage of the recruitment process tomorrow. I also got a call from them. I m far away from Abj now.

I want to know if the company is worth the effort. Pls,anybody with info about the coy will be appreciated.

I wrote mine some weeks ago and I have not being called...I guess I didn't make it
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Ezelexis: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
ebim:

I wrote mine some weeks ago and I have not being called...I guess I didn't make it

I think the recruitment process is still on because I received my Aptitude Test invitation yesterday. Please what type of questions should I expect?
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Unluckrees(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
I applied for Data Analyst Intern two days ago and I got a call this afternoon inviting me for an interview tomorrow here in abj. I'd like to know what I should be expecting please.
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Chinosam26: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Unluckrees:
I applied for Data Analyst Intern two days ago and I got a call this afternoon inviting me for an interview tomorrow here in abj. I'd like to know what I should be expecting please.
You got an invitation without doing an online test?
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Unluckrees(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chinosam26:

You got an invitation without doing an online test?

I don't understand it too. The only test I did was a personality survey that was attached to the online registration process.

1 Like

Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Chinosam26: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Unluckrees:

I don't understand it too. The only test I did was a personality survey that was attached to the online registration process.
This is serious, we that did the test are yet to hear from them.
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Bronce: 7:39am On May 12, 2018
sangresan:

Where you able to attend the interview I got a call from them too for interview please give me heads up sir on what to expect... Anyone with info on their interview process should please guide a sister
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Bronce: 7:41am On May 12, 2018
Unluckrees:
Please any info on what to expect for their interview base on your experience sir
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Unluckrees(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2018
Bronce:
Please any info on what to expect for their interview base on your experience sir

I wish I could be of help but I didn't attend the interview.
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Omobolaji20(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2018
Please those that attended the interview, how was it like and how is their pay structure?
Re: E-health4everyoneone Online Test by Erykse123: 12:55am On Jun 01, 2018
Anyone with idea about d company should pls share to save others d stress of travelling to Abj if it's not worth it. Especially d pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sabmiller PLC Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / How To Fix "NO PAYMENT DATA" Issues On Nasims / NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.