Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. (18580 Views)

How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card / Who Can Guess The Name Of The Next Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by sleeknick: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Your brother looks stoned tho
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by sleeknick: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
End Time...abeg, where i fit see girl when need serious relationship?
Iyana ipaja
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Arsenalholic(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
All I see na the huge Bobbi.

Okay, bye

3 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by geekybabe(f): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
NL has goat like humans. So u watch somthing interesting like dis and all u can talk about is bo*obs?

3 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by xynerise: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
grimandevil:

Hi, you have big boobs, hmmm.. Never knew

Perv grin
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by primeson1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
You are used to those phones already, to do a proper blind test, go to a phone shop and flex your skills.

One love.

2 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Madam you try, I like your hair and your smile

1 Like

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Jcob(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Great!!! No Iphone, Gionee . . . . . Nexus etc?
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by doctorgold(m): 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice one miss techy.

You had the phones initially which was seems like a leak to me.
I think it would be more interesting if you don't get to choose the phone collections prior the blindfold. This way, it's a more challenging task. Would love to see you differentiate a Samsung note 3 from the note 4 or an s4 from an s5. I mean phones know to be closely related in terms of build and feel.

Nice one all the same.

2 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by piagetskinner(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
that laughter got me laughing

I'm sure I u give u my fone u cannot know what make it is
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Afam4eva:

Actually, that's the truth. I was like, isn't this suppose to be some tech video? But if that's her style then no biggie.

LaideOyebade:

Please how is she a half entertainer?

Enjoyed this Tobi

What's with the criticism guys. Come on
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by 4peace(m): 11:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
doctorgold:
Nice one miss techy.

You had the phones initially which was seems like a leak to me.
I think it would be more interesting if you don't get to choose the phone collections prior the blindfold. This way, it's a more challenging task. Would love to see you differentiate a Samsung note 3 from the note 4 or an s4 from an s5. I mean phones know to be closely related in terms of build and feel.

Nice one all the same.

Assuming I never hold those phones you mention,how do I know the phone?
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by ip2121918021(m): 1:59am On Apr 16, 2017
Dekatron:

Write a web crawler to crawl MissTechy on your own blog, display the number of times it crawled the keyword and after crawling give a terminating message. Start as a new repo on github and share your source code. In any language... JavaScript preferably.

:-D

No need for crawlers :
WordPress has a REST API [url]/wp-json/[/url]
:-D
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by femi4: 5:40am On Apr 16, 2017
MissTechy:

Limited to tech stuff.
nice jugs....blindfold me and let's see if I can locate those jugs

2 Likes

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by makizee(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2017
I could do this for cars....but i would need more than 10 seconds sha since i can hold a car in my hands
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by toprealman: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Tech Challenge: Put a phone at the entrance of your confined space "...whilst being blindfolded, see if you can guess the model of the phone as it vibrates therein!

1 Like

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by frank317: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2017
I think I like her boobs

1 Like

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by PhoneGist(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2017
frank317:
I think I like her boobs

guy why are you like this
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by doctorgold(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2017
4peace:

Assuming I never hold those phones you mention,how do I know the phone?

Remember it's miss techy's blindfold. She probably has held more phones than you.
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by niggi4life(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2017
Comments on the First and Second page of this thread really got my laughing so hard grin grin grin grin Someone is doing a blindfolded video of how many phones can u guess and my NL brothers are busy staring at her boobs grin grin grin
Randy Fck Boys!!! Later una go allow one yeye girl open thread say make dose girls no date Broke guys angry

NB: By the way, was i the only one who quickly skipped those part the younger brother was talking? Cant waste my MB for his talk grin

1 Like

Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by femi4: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
niggi4life:
Comments on the First and Second page of this thread really got my laughing so hard grin grin grin grin Someone is doing a blindfolded video of how many phones can u guess and my NL brothers are busy staring at her boobs grin grin grin
Randy Fck Boys!!! Later una go allow one yeye girl open thread say make dose girls no date Broke guys angry

NB: By the way, was i the only one who quickly skipped those part the younger brother was talking? Cant waste my MB for his talk grin
Stop pretending.... If you are normal, those boobs suppose get your attention.
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by PhoneGist(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
femi4:

You are the one who is not normal
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by niggi4life(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
femi4:
grin
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by femi4: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
niggi4life:
grin
its true....why deny the obvious
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by 4peace(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
doctorgold:

Remember it's miss techy's blindfold. She probably has held more phones than you.

Radarada
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by doctorgold(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
4peace:

Radarada

Whatever rocks your boat ogbeni.
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Conversion(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
MissTechy:
Not everytime reviews, unboxing and tech tips. Sometimes, tech challenges like this one.

In this video, I tried to guess a number of phones within a stipulated time while blindfolded — not an easy task, guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09y0qG0tpwk&t=76s

Do watch the video and let me know what you think, also let me know if you have any tech challenge you want me to attempt.

By the way, how many of the phones in the video would you have gotten right if blindfolded?

cc @lalasticlala
please can you do a full video review on the tecno camon cx? My guys and I will be very pleased. Thank you.
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by bolliejay(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2017
MissTechy:
Not everytime reviews, unboxing and tech tips. Sometimes, tech challenges like this one.

In this video, I tried to guess a number of phones within a stipulated time while blindfolded — not an easy task, guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09y0qG0tpwk&t=76s

Do watch the video and let me know what you think, also let me know if you have any tech challenge you want me to attempt.

By the way, how many of the phones in the video would you have gotten right if blindfolded?

cc @lalasticlala
Nice one MissTechy.

I will have gotten 2 right
Re: How many of you can guess a number of phones while blindfolded? I tried to. by Olibboy: 7:36am On May 15, 2017
As for me I can easily get your photo and number while blindfolded. Bcus I don't know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Unveils Phantom AIII Smartphone / help! How do i Stop MTN "Your Last Session" Deduction / How To Transfer Megabyte On Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.