Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Influenced Your Decision To Join The Military ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Influenced Your Decision To Join The Military ? (588 Views)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Soldier Wins Over 50million Naira In Betnaija. Will He Leave The Military Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Influenced Your Decision To Join The Military ? by Kalapizim(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Military men in the house , what influenced your decision to join our prestigious military ?
Tell your stories and inspire those who have the same ambition too
Souljaboi
Pijay
DEATH MACHINE
Tenderlaw
Police woman
And other gallant hero’s in the house
fall in grin
Re: What Influenced Your Decision To Join The Military ? by falcon01: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
I joined the army cos i need a costume to shoot a movie.
Re: What Influenced Your Decision To Join The Military ? by heavenhug: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
I joined to shakara these yeye policemen on the road. They ask me foolish questions and I show them the foolishness in the question.

Thou the above is a wish. I won't mind anyone that can link me up
Re: What Influenced Your Decision To Join The Military ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hmmm ! For me I will say my love for airplanes and uniform, as a kid growing up in sabon gari kano the sight of air force jets flying above won me over, but my Yoruba neighbours discouraged me saying ‘only Hausa people were allowed to fly', luckily for me the son of a member of our Edo union was graduating after qualification as fighter pilot and I had to opportunity to met him. I learnt he went to NMS and NDA and made up my mind that day to become a combat pilot. Na so I start to disturb papa and mama o ! But it wasn’t easy for them allowing me attend NMS at Zaria because they were leaving the North for Lagos due to riots then but they eventually did. I proceeded to NDA after then and today I am living my dream to Gods glory.

2 Likes

Re: What Influenced Your Decision To Join The Military ? by Kalapizim(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
falcon01:
I joined the army cos i need a costume to shoot a movie.
hahaha very funny grin
Re: What Influenced Your Decision To Join The Military ? by lebete3000: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmm ! For me I will say my love for airplanes and uniform, as a kid growing up in sabon gari kano the sight of air force jets flying above won me over, but my Yoruba neighbours discouraged me saying ‘only Hausa people were allowed to fly', luckily for me the son of a member of our Edo union was graduating after qualification as fighter pilot and I had to opportunity to met him. I learnt he went to NMS and NDA and made up my mind that day to become a combat pilot. Na so I start to disturb papa and mama o ! But it wasn’t easy for them allowing me attend NMS at Zaria because they were leaving the North for Lagos due to riots then but they eventually did. I proceeded to NDA after then and today I am living my dream to Gods glory.

Are now an airforce officer?

(1) (Reply)

Choice Between MBA Abroad And Working In A Financial Institution In Nigeria / Please What Skill Can Someone Learn Within 3 Months And Be Perfect In It / How To Enhance Your Career As A Postgraduate Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.