Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration (58306 Views)

Corper Abu Bakr Bilyamin Receives N198,000 Instead Of N19,800 Monthly Allawee / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by agrovick(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Waiting for horexy
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by noziz(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2017
ikehuchenna:
I remain so grateful to God that he facilitated my posting to kano state when i was busy trying to push myself to Akwa-ibom.I came to kano and everything started working fine for me right from my place of PPA till my POP day.The indigens are quite accomodating if u collaborate with them well,cost of living remains very friendly to beginers,business and job opportunity is quite high here in kano state.As a matter of fact i have now made kano state my resident base after my service year.Long live Nigeria!Long live NYSC!!Long live Kano state.

congrats bro...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2017
muhammad72:

Guy. Go look for your state allowance from your local government inspector. I served in kano 2014/2015 and I was receiving the 5k. I served at Tarauni Local government secretariat.

That was ur own time
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Yeah, go to Kano, supply fresh meat to the grinder.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by onyeogalu1(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2017
noziz:

Bros thanks for this useful info. Kano on my mind. i really nid where the cost of living is cheap cos the allawe is nothing to write home about. cud u suggest other states where cost of living is also cheap and viable opportunities? thanks once again

Sokoto
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2017
mrphysics:

You live in a place people are running away from. You were happy you got posted to where igbos ND Yoruba came to do business right? they are using your Allowee to do business.
I am the CLO, gwale local government and I am telling you that the state government will start paying beginning with A2016, the schedule officers have submitted names and from the last info I got, the cheque has been signed

Guy pls how true is it
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by joinnow: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2017
FriendNG:

I am waiting for you to present Kaduna flyovers and underpass in Kaduna. And to dispute the claim that underpass is nowhere obtainable in Africa except Kano. Not even Abuja or Lagos talkless of the village Kaduna.

Before nko? Kano state has the largest population than any other State. Show me Kaduna infrastructure shameless liar.

Mind your shameless liar mouth
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Mbediogu(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
malware:

You are a brainwashed fella. Nothing can be done to revive you. Some guys think Muslims do other things than just praying two raka'ats during jumuat prayers which ordinarily lasts five minutes.

Well I won't blame you cos of your moniker, you're a confirmed flattino. Most flattinos get brainwashed about the north by pro-seccessionists in their domain but when they eventually visit the north, they cling to it and never return back home

Your handle name says it all. Malware seeking whom to devour. Stick to your faith. Do you know that NYSC gals wear trouser and some of them drink alcohol? Idiat calling me flattino when am yet to call head banger or rag head.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Rilwayne001: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
FriendNG:

Kano have churches more than many southern States but the churches are located in Sabon Gari. Kano is busy until 1:00 a.m.

Chai! See lie grin grin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringringrin, there goes our apriko master! continue looking for 40 naira tomatoes and 10 naira pepper, gringringringrin
Segunk1, call others may d come see how free things wan carry our guy.
But excuse o, I am still ccontemplating between Kadunna and Kano ooo, hmmm! I c u are made up already.
gringrin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by noziz(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
onyeogalu1:

Sokoto

how much do you know about Sokoto?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by oluboom(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2017
pls what of jigawa
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by kuchikau1: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
malware:

Poor you. What can you say about cult-related murders, ritual killings and armed robbery that are obtainable in your domain? An American war veteran just came to visit his people in one of your states and he had his throat sliced. Let me tell you, every blessed day people are being killed for cultism in your place, is that obtainable in Kano state?

Ritual killings where people have their heads and vital body parts chopped off, did you see that in Kano?

During your stay in Kano, did you witness any of the over exaggerated crisis?

Is it true that you can move freely in Kano state whether day or night without any fear of being kidnapped or robbed?

If you so much dislike my state like this, goto the popular bridge in Lagos state and do the needful, please.
i am a kano corper. Pls dnt live in d north. Do ur service and vanish immediately
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by kuchikau1: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
malware:

Thank God this is coming from an eye witness, who was hitherto an ethnic bigot. But is so unfortunate that some people even after visiting the north they find ot difficult to do away with their ethnic and religious bigotry. Thanks man for enlightening others.
hmm... I dey laugh.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by kuchikau1: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Demmzy15:
FriendNG, hope nothing will happen to me in 2018/2019(during election)? angry
guy forget kano. These pple hyping kano wil nt b dere wen ur life is in danger
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Yomiwayne80(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kano... Funny town... I went to buy some tomatoes some time last week. Then an Hausa man came and ordered for pepper, tomatoes, vegetables, and onions. He told the aboki all these items should not be morethan N50 (fifty naira). The aboki collected the money and gave him the items.... Mehn I was shocked. The sack was filled up that I had to changed my mind and reduced my orders. Kano rocks for things like this

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
segunk1:

Abulor abeg no dey mention me near all those hausa states abeg I don already develop phobia for those states I swear, Don't want to goan die before my time pls.

Leave bashnigga now let him continue, shebi he wants to be cooking a big pot of soup with #150 tooorh, let him carry on, we go dey greet eashoda for fone and whatsapp. @bashnigga **chop kiss** ayam not going with you.
Hehehehehegrin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Angelswt:
gringrin

U are still here, hmmmm! I see u have something for Kano.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chriswazo:

U are still here, hmmmm! I see u have something for Kano.
hmmmmmmm I'm undecided...
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by jbbalarabe(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fundamentalist:
I can agree with most of the issues raised by OP except the issue of light . I actually served in kano, I left in 2014 and I know light is epileptic. It was even worse in the viilage were I served (albasu LGA) .
The light issue has improved tremendously ask anybody in kano
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by jbbalarabe(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
destinysaid:
The problem with kano is the religious and ethnic conditions.

Not everyone can stand all the rules in the Islamic state.
Sharia law is practiced there, that's the most scary aspect.

please point a single fact of whatuou know is Scary about Sharia not the here say?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Angelswt:
hmmmmmmm I'm undecided...
same with me, but u want to go North
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by yemmynoni: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
mrphysics:

Welcome to the commercial city of Kano. And if you get posted to the town, as it is most likely to be, contact me, and I will help you get a good PPA. But if you want to work with Kano State Polytechnic, though the pay isn't good but you will have a lot of time to do other things, then I have such access at no cost for you.
wow this is great..... Changing my mind
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chriswazo:

same with me, but u want to go North
I was born, raised and still in the north... I will like a change though... but... Hehehehehe still on it.
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Laxy009(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
We all know that Mobilization and registration of 2017 nysc batch A will start soon. If you are interested in getting posted to a particular state of your choice, I promise you won't regret it.

This service I will be rendering is 100% guarantee because am a product of it and have helped quite number of people.

I know how Nysc sucks when you are not posted to the state you like.

You can reach me on 08166510965
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
cooljoe:
so Kano has no negative feature? hmmm. d same tin we c on facebook. everybody's bday is. - ds charming, lovn, sweet guy/girl, he/she can luv/sing 4 africa. so all d bad bad nd Yeye pple in naija doing yamaya tins r not Nigerians abi?
Hehehehehe this got me laughing gringringrin
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Codes151(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ogbeni dey one side jor
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Chriswazo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Angelswt:

I was born, raised and still in the north... I will like a change though... but... Hehehehehe still on it.

the reverse is my case that's why i need a change. Have u been to the duo of Kano and Kadunna?
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by onyeogalu1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
noziz:

how much do you know about Sokoto?

I served in Sokoto. Bodinga LGA .
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by noziz(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
onyeogalu1:

I served in Sokoto.
Bodinga LGA .

k..thanks
Re: Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration by Angelswt(f): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chriswazo:

the reverse is my case that's why i need a change. Have u been to the duo of Kano and Kadunna?
Kano for a visit. kaduna yes, Zaria precisely and it was good as at then.... that's about 4years ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

2 Ebonyi Corpers To Wed, Pre-wedding Photos Released / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.