Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? (9592 Views)

1 Cup Of Watermelon Juice Is Worth Over N2m In The Hospital Because... / Strange Particles Found In Chivita Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice (Rumor) / Contaminated Caprisonne Juice Is In Circulation - Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by bigsammy: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2009
i heard is dansa juice?
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by oderemo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2009
With all that chemicals in it , more like dance away.
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by WAVixen: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2010
Fuman fruit juice, difficult to find, but worth it. Contains no sugar or preservatives.

1 Like

Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Crownvilla(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
Its called Palm Wine or Palmy for short. If you are fortunate enough to catch the palmwine tapper on his descent from the tree, before he mixes the fresh natural brew with saccharin, water and a few other chemicals then you can look forward to the sip of your life. grin grin grin
Better still, if you chill it in the fridge for an hour or so; there is no fruit drink or beverage known to man that can compete with Palmy. It is sweet with the right, subtle twinge of bitternes. The froth would put to shame the fake fizziness you get from champers whilst the taste blows the doors off all the other sugar saturated fruit juices you can think off. tongue tongue tongue For crying out loud, it is a natural, organic fruit punch!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2010
Chivita Juice or Five Alive is the best.
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by WAVixen: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Chivita Juice or Five Alive is the best.

waaaaaay to much sugar, since five alive started being made by coca cola it sprialled down hill. chivita too is sugar sugar.
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Materese: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
What about Zobo? It contains a lot of polyphenols and other antioxidants which are very good for the body i.e. provided you don't add too much sugar or caloric sweetners.

1 Like

Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Qiana(f): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
pure heaven,
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Lacuzy: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
Oh Dansa devil forbid hey sorry God forbid . i think its a taboo to take that pure chemicals and sugar and watery.

Pure haven is good, Fuman and Chivita
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by ladygaga(f): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
chivita
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 3:29am On Feb 01, 2010
Orange
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by snazzydawn(f): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2010
definitely Fumman, especially the guava juice. It is the best, you can just taste the guava in it.
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by dominique(f): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
there was a time i used to see the pulps in chivita orange juice. now i dont know whats happened.
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 23, 2010
None of the fruit juices mentioned above impressed me much. would prefer home made Juices. tongue
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2010
dansa = [b]dan[/b]gote [b]sa[/b]ccharine

my best is fivealive berry blast and chivita orange and pineapple
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Moyola(f): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2010
Zobo is better!
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2010
See ya mouth, grin
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by lahips: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
fivealive berry blast
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by pecu5: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
for me, any time any day FIVE ALIVE BERRY BLAST
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by snthesis(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2010
i gave up on packaged fruit juice- most contain fruit concentrate and preservatives, better stick wit the real tin, to get the real health benefits
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by crystobali: 3:20am On Apr 22, 2010
home made juice is better
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by foster0k: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Fumman fruit juice remain the best juice in Nigeria,although it is difficult to find in open market. It is sugar free,nothing but fruit.
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by TrishaP(f): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2013
I prefer home made fruit juice, it's more nourishing than packaged fruit juice. ESP the pineapples.
Re: Which Fruit Juice Is The Best In Nigeria? by 4tunebest(f): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
It used to be Fumman but not anymore. Let's be honest with ourselves. How many Nigerians will willingly buy a brand which wld be about three times the price of what we presently have in the market because that's what it means if we expect these products to be pure fruit juice with no additives. For us to get the best, we must be willing to give the best in terms of cash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Original Honey For Sale........... / Best Gas Cooker Brand In Nigeria / Intercontinental Dishes And Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.