Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (37502 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / FULFILLED. I Saw President Buhari Return To Nigeria In Good Health. - Fasterwell / God Showed Me The Sorry State Of Michael Jackson By Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

Mark 11:25-26 says

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

John 15:20

Remember the word that I
said unto you, The servant is
not greater than his lord. If
they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among
the pagans that, though they
accuse you of doing wrong,
they may see your good
deeds and glorify God on the
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

James 1:2 said

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of
many kinds,

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the
Sanhedrin, rejoicing because
they had been counted
worthy of suffering disgrace
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
End time pastor! Shioor

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by jackydon(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
He's a human been too, he's not Jesus Christ.
If Kemi wants forgiveness she should apologize.
Kemi is practicing destructive journalism.

Her Gown make me grin grin grin grin grin grin

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just like that aunty Kemi became an inmate with green prison uniform...

38 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by hahn(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
God forgives

Ibiyeomie does not

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by danielicon(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
fasterwell:
Every true christians should know that forgiveness is a vital and unnegotiable virtue we must possess and express at all time no matter the circumstance we may find ourselves in.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24

l23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

The above Scriptures were the exact words of Our Lord Jesus Christ on the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation. The Master said even if we are praying and remember we have not forgiven someone who offended us, that we should forgive such person immidately so we also can be forgiven by the Father. He also said if we brought gift(s) to the Father and remembered we have an unsettle matter with someone, He said we should drop the gift(s) at the alter, go and make peace with such person first before returning to offer the gift(s).

Our Lord Jesus Christ categorically told His disciples that they shall suffer persecution just like Him

Hear Him

John 15:20

Remember the word that I
said unto you, The servant is
not greater than his lord. If
they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

I want us to note that the persecution mentioned above wasn't referring to having large congregations that pays huge tithes and offerrings, living a luxury life with fleets of exotic cars and private jets. Neither was He referring to your church members singing your praise but it includes Kemi Olunloyo accusing Pastor David Ibiyeomie of having a side chic called Actress Iyabo Ojo etc.

No matter the level of persecution we may face, we were already told to forgive our adversary. It is not in our nature as christians to arrest and prosecute anyone no matter what they did to us rather the Bible said in

1 Peter 2:12

Live such good lives among
the pagans that, though they
accuse you of doing wrong,
they may see your good
deeds and glorify God on the
day he visits us.

Forgiveness is the key and forgiveness is the way to everlasting salvation. Our Lord Jesus Christ forgave and prayed for those who crucified Him. Stephen before he gave up the ghost, also forgave and prayed for those who stoned him to death.

James 1:2 said

Consider it pure joy, my
brothers and sisters,
whenever you face trials of
many kinds,

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the
Sanhedrin, rejoicing because
they had been counted
worthy of suffering disgrace
for the Name.

CONCLUSION.

If you know Pastor David Ibiyeomie, help me tell him that he MUST FORGIVE, RECONCILE WITH KEMI OLUNLOYO AND MAKE SURE SHE IS HAPPY OR ELSE GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM FOR ARRESTING AND IMPRISONING KEMI OLUNLOYO. HE MUST DO IT FOR HIS OWN GOOD.

PEACE!

you are not serious in anyway. am telling you. listen, don't just rush to forgiveness when someone intentionally trying to bring u down for no reason. and besides the lady in question is not asking for forgiveness. just like Suleiman and Stephenie otobo, if Stephenie is found guilty, someone would talk about forgiveness

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
jackydon:

If Pastor David Ibiyeomie is truly a believer in Christ, then he must forgive and reconcile with Kemi else he is just deciving himslf

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
danielicon:

you are not serious in anyway. am telling you. listen, don't just rush to forgiveness when someone intentionally trying to bring u down for no reason. and besides the lady in question is not asking for forgiveness. just like Suleiman and Stephenie otobo, if Stephenie is found guilty, someone would talk about forgiveness

Kemi do not need to ask for forgiveness before Pastor David can forgive her. Pastor David must forgive Kemi for his own good.

How many times has Kemi offended David Ibiyeomie in a day?

Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall
my brother sin against me,
and I forgive him? till seven
times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Failure to forgive and reconcile with Kemi will be an act of disobedience

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by godlycounsel: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
God forgives when you repent. No where God forgave Adam because of his arrogance and excuse. God only forgives those who truly repent and forsake their sins.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
godlycounsel:
God forgives when you repent. No where God forgave Adam because of his arrogance and excuse. God only forgives those who truly repent and forsake their sins.

25 And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have ought
against any: that your Father
also which is in heaven may
forgive you your trespasses.

26 But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father which
is in heaven forgive your
trespasses.

Matthew 5:23-24 l23

Therefore if thou bring thy
gift to the altar, and there
rememberest that thy brother
hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before
the altar, and go thy way; first
be reconciled to thy brother,
and then come and offer thy
gift.

You are not God. So, to save urself from God's wrath due to unforgiveness, u must forgive ur offenders first to free urself then its left for offendr to repent in order to make peace with God.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Sibe007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
godlycounsel:

Nigerian version of Christianity....

No longer about Jesus.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Sibe007(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
godlycounsel:

Nigerian version of Christianity.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by fasterwell(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pastor David Ibiyeomie is fond of quoting this scripture

Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch
to live.

But he forgot that rebelling against God's word is as witchraft

1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of
witchcraft, and stubbornness
is as iniquity and idolatry.
Because thou hast rejected
the word of the LORD, he
hath also rejected thee from being king.

So, since rebellion against God means witchcraft and Pastor David Ibiyeomie is rebelling against God's word to forgive Kemi Olunloyo, what shall we do unto him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Tazdroid(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Setting a terrible example for his congregation

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Phiniter(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
godlycounsel:
Exactly my problem with this "God" the guy too dey carry something for mind... Na so e pursue Adam for Garden just for say Baba chop ordinary Apple, e come carry water distroy all the people Wey e use him hand create still come dey threaten the remaining with everlasting fire which kain God be that na

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by anibi9674: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
OK. Christians are wired to be at the receiving end and also to forgive 490 times a day. No b beans to be a christian.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Tazdroid(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
jackydon:

grin patient 101

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by duni04(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
jackydon:

He arranged for her to be locked up for an Instagram post!!! She didn't dupe him, didn't steal from him, didn't burgle his house, but posted something about him on Instagram!!! is that one a pastor or Saddam Hussein? From this "pastors" reaction to Kemi's Instagram post, we can deduce that kemi was probably telling the truth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by oluwasheun94(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=fasterwell post=55136197]

If Pastor David Ibiyeomie is truly a believer in Christ, then he must forgive and reconcile with Kemi else he is just deceiving himslf[/quote before u forgive someone, d oda person must have asked for forgiveness. my question is did kemi olunloyo ask for forgiveness?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Pebcak: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Tazdroid(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
hahn:
God forgives

Ibiyeomie does not
unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Oseni007(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sounds like an Album, even Rick Ross got an album wit same title
hahn:
God forgives

Ibiyeomie does not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Whistleblowers: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fake Pastors everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by ibkgab001: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
God forgives ..... I don't
Kemi : why me ibiyomie
Pastor : scape goat

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by DavidOluyale(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
jackydon:

He is a man of God.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by mrvitalis(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
The thing is this the pastor is showing depiration ..there is no how he can deny his influence is not used to keep her in prison...

Deformation is not a criminal act ..its a civil act and can't be sent to prison ..u can only pay damages ...so what's the magistrate doing ..keeping her in prison for 2 weeks

These thing is not over ..the case has not even started ..she might have her facts ...I won't want any pastor do demand for secret hearing tomorrow...

My conclusion is the pastor is just trying to be smart ..bully her into agreeing to out of court settlement... But seriously he is in for a big surprise.....

I know the pastor very well ..I am 98% sure he is fake ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
[b]I have read a number if write up about this saga but I need to enlighten a lot of people that claim to be Christians who obviously knows nothing about Christianity but are just busy bodies!

Does Christianity equals steupidity? No!
Because you are a Christian, does it mean you should not know your rights? Again No!

Somebody accused a man of God of sleeping with oloshos and you expect him to keep silent? The worst is that she has been doing this for long and every man of God is keeping quiet. For God sake this is a woman that has been allegedly disowned by her father.

I am a Christian but I don't worship at Redeem where she abused Pastor Adeboye as a thief, gay, fake etc.

For God's sake, many of you toddlers on nairaland do not know another man's right begins where yours stops?

Many of you that runs your diarrhoea mouth here are just quoting scriptures out of context. Kemi Olunloyo is not a Christian! She is not looking for forgiveness, if her fvck-up is not treated once and for all, she will continue to do this.

It is also a lesson for her boyfriend and major accomplish as their time is up - boy Freeze (I refuse to call the immature guy a man).

Lastly, some of you naive children on nairaland should know that David Ibiyomie is not the magistrate or judge that sent Kemi to the prison, if you have any issue with that please complain to the national judicial council!

In conclusion, if David Ibiyomie has kept quiet like Adeboye or Oyedepo, you will be here running your mouth like a tap without control that the allegations are correct! Now he has gone to court to seek redress and you are still crying! Whata world full of hypocrites[/b]!

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by mazizitonene(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
lol.....better leave this businessmen cum politicians to their gullible and brain washed followers.....

Most of them are just motivational speakers.......no evidence of Christ in their lives...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by HottestFire: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
All you guys trying to be logical, God is abundant in mercy and one of His characteristics is forgiveness. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by bettercreature(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
These guys are not MEN OF GOD,they are BUSINESS MEN
Where is Luke 6:29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other cheek
How can a man who can not stand a simple defamation stand this verse

5 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell by Omoluabi16(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
hahn:
God forgives

Ibiyeomie does not
don't you ever get tired?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sacrilegious: Why I Was Demoted As A Pastor! / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World / Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.