Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigeria Is Doomed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Doomed (1760 Views)

Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad / Nigeria Is Doomed With Atiku Or Buhari On Top / Nigeria Is Doomed If Buhari Is Re-elected — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Doomed by Nigeriadondie: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
In view of mindless looting by the beasts in government houses, states and national assembly around this God forsaken country & continent. It is obvious there is no hope. They keep executingprojects on paper, tell lies pass the Devil. Just look at the madness in the senate. Even the education they claim to acquire can't remove the beast in them. Where is that "common sense" senator of a Ben Bruce. He uses his platform to spew rubbish? What sense has he added to the senate in the face of this madness? What sense has he got that has now made a difference to his constituents? What Shehu Sani who before becoming a senator claim to be human right activist but could only donate camels and radio to his constituents? Obviously they were clearing the way to political office.
Governors steal from federal allocations, internally generated revenue, loans, grants or aid in addition to security votes yet they owe workers salaries for months
Not helping matters is the docile nature of the Nigerian masses who as victims fight with other victims of the misrule of a few. Rather than unite to face the beasts in power they fight each other even defending the thieves in power. Look at the planned protest which was a child's play emboldening the elite that they can continue with the stealing as the masses cant do anything.
Is it also the security forces who are so blind & dumb that when the masses may ever decide to protest rather than join the masses they would brutally want to test their shooting skills on the people causing maximum casualties & adding more pain abd misery to the masses forgetting that they were born as bloody civilians and that their papa or mama wey born them na bloody civilians. They cant learn from the Western world how sane officers use measures to deal with riots with little or no casualties.Infact they fail to realize that they wud retire to civilian life except for those who died in active service which for me is a fool's death as Nigeria is not worth dying for. Zombies as Fela calls them.

The video link below says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fekzQAEXlOc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by psucc(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
The laws and its enforcement are for and against the poor.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by ycat: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
The naked truth!
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by hisgrace090: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why this level of greed in my land?
Don't we have good ones? If we have, where are they?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by Nigeriadondie: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
hisgrace090:
Why this level of greed in my land?
Don't we have good ones? If we have, where are they?
The good are almost extinct cos some were not given the chance or joined the bad or were shown the way out if they can not join or at worst be killed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by hahn(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
I agree with him. The black man does have a god problem

And it starts with the fact that they actually believe there is a god in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by kYjelly2: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
I have said it so many times, that the black race is cursed.

Just like the preacher said, we only know how to destroy not build.

Great points by the pastor. Whenever there is a crisis, black people use that as an opportunity to loot. Almost makes me want to cry.

In katrina they looted, in that case of the black kid that got shot by cops, they looted.

Even here in Lagos, one time I was driving home following a tanker and the tanker just exploded, so I had to abandon my car and run for my life. When I decided to go back, after the inferno had calmed a bit, do you know that area boys were trying to prevent me from entering my car? Imagine? When we are supposed to be helping each other, you are trying to extort me, even as a fire rages in front of us.

Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by cooncudee(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
i used to call my friends who haboured the thought of going overseas to live after school unpatriotic and selfish, but now i'm beginning to doubt my convictions about the future of this country. The society is constantly trying to squeeze out the good in you. You wouldn't thrive with your creativity and talent if you don't have some dubious tendencies in you, you either cheat others or be ready to be cheated. You have to be the predator or be preyed upon. Worst still, there isnt any sign that we are going to be any better in the future. No hope. Everytime something good springs up, we rush in and destroy it. We just keep running around in circles. The system is well organised for this to continue that it will take some drastic intervention for there to be any chance of hope. The people are rotten, selfish and always blame others for their circumstances actions and inactions. I do not blame the Biafrans.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by Standing5(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
How will the country go forward when a LGA with no functional lab employ 60 lab attendants or a LGA with just one vehicle have 40 drivers on its payroll? We can afford to float a big dysfunctional country because there is a docile region willing to fund it.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by Nigeriadondie: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
cooncudee:
i used to call my friends who haboured the thought of going overseas to live after school unpatriotic and selfish, but now i'm beginning to doubt my convictions about the future of this country. The society is constantly trying to squeeze out the good in you. You wouldn't thrive with your creativity and talent if you don't have some dubious tendencies in you, you either cheat others or be ready to be cheated. You have to be the predator or be preyed upon. Worst still, there isnt any sign that we are going to be any better in the future. No hope. Everytime something good springs up, we rush in and destroy it. We just keep running around in circles. The system is well organised for this to continue that it will take some drastic intervention for there to be any chance of hope. The people are rotten, selfish and always blame others for their circumstances actions and inactions. I do not blame the Biafrans.
Why wud u ve blamed those your colleagues that desired to travelled out. It is because u were not seeing what they were seeing at the time. But it is good u ve seen it cos those in position of leadership are not patroitic so why should as a "common citizen" want to be patroitic patroitic my nyash. For me Nigerian citizenship is worthless even my poo has worth than it. Nigeria is a zoo real zoo. Though i am not here agitiating for Biafra cos we are not sure even if Biafra exists we will not get same. Look at South Sudan even after the seceeded from Sudan.
Guy if u get chance peel out and throw patroitism to d dustbin if not person life go just waste for nothing
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by chibuzorAbia: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
The best solution is to not bring a black child into this world. I have sworn not to attend a black naming ceremony till I depart this world.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by cooncudee(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Why wud u ve blamed those your colleagues that desired to travelled out. It is because u were not seeing what they were seeing at the time. But it is good u ve seen it cos those in position of leadership are not patroitic so why should as a "common citizen" want to be patroitic patroitic my nyash. For me Nigerian citizenship is worthless even my poo has worth than it. Nigeria is a zoo real zoo. Though i am not here agitiating for Biafra cos we are not sure even if Biafra exists we will not get same. Look at South Sudan even after the seceeded from Sudan.
Guy if u get chance peel out and throw patroitism to d dustbin if not person life go just waste for nothing
of course anybody thinking he/she can effect and sustain any positive change in this country is fooling himself/herself or even attain some level of success without tarnished integrity.

Nigeria is under a bondage by lots of people and international bodies with selfish interests that are keen on making sure she never attain her freedom.

But we can still go out. Garner some confidence and power and come back to do our best in trying to redeem our nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by Nigeriadondie: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
cooncudee:
of course anybody thinking he/she can effect and sustain any positive change in this country is fooling himself/herself or even attain some level of success without tarnished integrity.

Nigeria is under a bondage by lots of people and international bodies with selfish interests that are keen on making sure she never attain her freedom.

But we can still go out. Garner some confidence and power and come back to do our best in trying to redeem our nation.
Guy i no de come back say wetin happen? How do u expect me to adjust to life in hell. For instance i am used to constant power, cool and organized pace of life, sanity around, driving on good roads then make i come back come do wetin. Na grace to grass be that. Soon in few months i go apply renounce my useless citizenship to take up new one.Even Devil get hope pass Nigeria. If u know d depth of rot in this country then u will never be wishing any Nigerian well that is out to come back. Even professional are not respected the reason for brain drain. Guy wake up. Those ruling stash moneys in foreign banks, go abroad for treatment, send their kids abroad, go on holiday abroad as if this country is not wide enough to explore. If those ruling have no faith in the country they then why should?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by lawani: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigeria is not a real nation. It is better off divided along ethnic lines. Then for any nation to develop, it's budget must be financed by income tax.
Re: Nigeria Is Doomed by Ifiokumo: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nigeria is the Nigger Area, put together for the SOLE PURPOSE of stealing and looting and today it is the same as it was in 1914

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nigerians mobilised to “Pray 4 Buhari” accuse organisers of pocketing their pay / Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.