Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. (2560 Views)

Nigerians Await APC’s Promised Restructuring Five Years After / Atiku Criticizes APC At PDP Convention: "APC Promised 3m Jobs But Lost 3m Jobs" / More Picture Evidence: Real Buhari Vs Fake... A double or A Facial Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't see why people should continue to query APC for the change they promised, when the party and her leaders are enjoying the change first hand..

9 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello Nigerians, are you enjoying the change?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by WukedP(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin cheesy
Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by sharpguy10(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers. hello guys, I write this post to tell you all to stay away from onlinenaira.com because they are stealing peoples money now. Two day ago I told them to fund my PayPal account, since that day till now they have not fund it. When I called them, one of the agent told me that the money I want to fund my PayPal account is small the minimum I can use to fund my PayPal is $10. I told the onlinenaira agent to return the money back to my onlinenaira account so that I can add more money to it. Since two days now he has not fund it. And I try to call himand he refuse to pick my calls. Sometimes he will switch it off. So today I try to call another number in their contact address, the agent told me that he will do it and i can send any amount i want. And he also told me to wait for about an hour. After one hour I try to call the agent but he is not picking his call. When I check Facebook this afternoon, I saw two people were still complaining about the same thing. I put this post here so that you too will not be scam. Please beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers.

2 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by emmasege: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
An adage in my dialect says "you've got to check what s/he who wants to buy clothe for you, wears".

If this is the kind of change Lie Muhammed advocates that it should begin with me, I reject it IJMN. Let the change stay with Buhari and his zombified followers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by babdap: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerians are suffering, the suffering didn't not spare that voted for APC.

7 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by mexxmoney: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Baddest Op ever liveth

4 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by serverconnect(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hahahahaha, Op pls do not kill me with laughter.

5 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
serverconnect:
Hahahahaha, Op pls do not kill me with laughter.

They said change, now they have it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by Splinz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by Martinez19(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Are you waiting for the change? You will be waiting in vain.

3 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by ikp120(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hehehehehehehohohohohohohohohuhuhuhuhu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg Lalasticlala, which kinda change APC give you? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by 7footre(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
DSS be lurking by the corner lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by ehissi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chai Buhari..... undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by DelGardo: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Happy Orubebe day y'all

1 Like

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by dadavivo: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abokii people are already used to suffering. Them no send anybody
Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by CriticMaestro: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
wen patience was busy warning, which kind change? is it konduktor change they are talking about or what, y'all was just smiling and mocking the illiterate, now y'all feeling it hot

3 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by emeijeh(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
I see

3 Likes

Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
I only pray that God should complete this work he has started with Buhari..

Don't ask me, which work..
Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by Annie939(f): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
ooo boy u are too creative, this is real change and change has finally come to stay
Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Annie939:
ooo boy u are too creative, this is real change and change has finally come to stay
nice lips kiss
Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by Withambition(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2017
John Kadi and Michael Lads were lucky to be among the students admitted into the University of Ibadan in the year 2010. John was in the Agricultural Engineering Department while Michael was a medical student. They looked so much alike that other students hardly believe they were not identical twin or at least, brothers from the same mother. It was therefore not uncommon for students as well as lecturers to ask one whether he knew the other. Unsurprisingly, they became good friend and walked together on campus. Unfortunately, while Michael Lads was the studious and serious type, John Kadi turned out to be very wayward. Michael tried all his best possible to encourage John to stay focused so that his stay on campus won't be a waste but every advice of his fell on deaf ears.
On 7th of October, 2014, Michael Lads was selected alongside two other colleagues of his to represented University of Ibadan at the Doctors-in-Embryo International Competition in the United States of America. The Competition was slated for 23 October - 29 October, 2014 and Michael, his colleagues as well as the Supervising Lecturer left for the United States of America on the 21st day of October, 2014. At the end of the Competition, University of Ibadan came out victorious and their success was reported on the 30th day of October, 2016, in both international and national newspapers. The headline of one of the newspapers read "Unibadan Medical Students Set Record, wins International Medical Students Competition". The Internet was also flooded with their success story and when Michael's Secondary School colleague, Daniel Ayokunsi came across the news online, he exclaimed "Wow! This is fantastic. That boy that likes book. He's my friend ooo".
On the 10th of November, 2014, Michael was in the reading room when he noticed the noise in the hostel was becoming unbearable. He stepped out of the room to confirm what the issue was when he noticed it was some policemen attached to the Doherty Police Station that has stormed the hostel. "They're in search of a student that stole a lecturer's apple laptop on Monday, 27 October, 2014", a student whispered. Within a twinkle of an eye, one of the policemen shouted "Mr. Man! Hands up!! You are under arrest!!!" {Pointing at Michael}
Michael was taken to the Police Station where he was accused of stealing an apple laptop belonging to a lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering. He was asked to make a statement against his will and he was thereafter detained in the cell. He could not even talk or argue because he had not the slightest idea of what was happening. He was charged to court on Tuesday, the 11th day of November, 2017 and upon arraignment, he was asked whether he was guilty of the offence or not. He said, crying, "I'm not guilty, I was not there. I was not even in school". The Prosecutor shut him up that he could not be heard saying he was not there at that point and he was later sentenced to 9years imprisonment. He screamed in tears "My Pathology exammmmm...". Highly pathetic, right? Yes.
Points to Note:
1. Alibi is a defence open to anyone alleged to have committed a criminal offence.
2. Alibi means "elsewhere" i.e that the accused was somewhere other than where the prosecution says he as at the time of the commission of the offence making it impossible for him to have committed or participated in the commission of the offence with which he is charged.
3. For Alibi to avail an accused person, the follow elements must be satisfied:
(i) He must raise the defence promptly immediately he is arrested and told the allegation against him.
(ii) He must give a detailed particularization of his whereabout on the day the offence is said to have been committed and this must include not only the people in whose company he was but also what transpired between them.
(iii) The police must have had ample time to investigate the accused person's plea of alibi.
4. Where the accused person fails to satisfy this three elements, the defence of alibi will not avail him. For example, an accused person that raises the defence of alibi or says he was not there for the first time in court would not be allowed to plead the defence.
5. The accused person will not be punished for the failure of the police to investigate the defence of alibi so long as he has raised the defence promptly.
6. The accused person must prove that he was indeed elsewhere and the proof is on the balance of probability and not beyond reasonable doubt.
It shows that the reason why the defence of alibi could not avail Michael Lads was because he raised it for the first time in court. Had he raised it immediately he was accused of stealing, informing the police he was in the United States to represent the University at a competition, he was in company of two of his colleagues and his lecturers and they can also call the organizers of the competition to confirm, he would most likely have been discharged and acquitted.
MY LEGAL DIARY
Joseph Jagunmolu Ogunmodede

https://m./1298091223567870?view=permalink&id=1370670786309913&mds=%2Fsharer-dialog.php%3Ffs%3D8%26fr%3D%252Fwap%25
Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by romme2u: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2017
anonimi and feyadeen would make sense here
Re: The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. by emmasege: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Yorubasgreat:
I only pray that God should complete this work he has started with Buhari..

Don't ask me, which work..
Okay I ask you. Which work?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Are You A Lagos State Minister? Senate Lambast Fashola / Biography Of Obafemi Awolowo / Breaking :Breakdown Of How Amosun Spent For The APM Campaign Today(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.