Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Check Mate Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Mate Atheists (3539 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Atheists Are Hypocrites / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Mate Atheists by Sheenor: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
They say monkeys took millions of years to turn into men, well monkeys don't live that long...

Ahaa check mate atheists.
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
To the op

Nxt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Mate Atheists by felixomor: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:
To the op

Like the stupid questions u have been asking for some days now on prayer, noah's ark and others abi?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
I once heard an atheist say a car could to into an airplane through natural selection, he called that science grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Mate Atheists by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
felixomor:

Like the stupid questions u have been asking for some days now on prayer, noah's ark and others abi?

undecided
Buahahahahahahahahaha.
You couldnt respond, you came here ABI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Mate Atheists by bolkay47(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Richirich713:
I once heard an atheist say a car could to into an airplane through natural selection, he called that science grin grin grin
lol...
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Richirich713:
Buhahahahahahaha..... Who bẹ d person abeg cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
adepeter26:

Buhahahahahahaha..... Who bẹ d person abeg cheesy

It's one of those crazy men atheists look up today, u know, Richard dawkins, Sam Harris, Dan barker, Hitchens, etc. Can't remember which one right now
Re: Check Mate Atheists by highscript(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sheenor:
They say monkeys took millions of years to turn into men, well monkeys don't live that long...

You know what ? Its not as if monkeys lived for that long and turn to humans, the evolution is the gradual development of monkeys for millions of years to human being.
They don't just arrive at this ,dna back the theory
Re: Check Mate Atheists by MJBOLT: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
the person must have been smoking ibadan weed

grin
Richirich713:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Mate Atheists by highscript(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Richirich713:
that one no get sense .
I ve heard a theist tell me if you pray you can move mountains ...they are the same .
The statement you heard from that atheist is just like the one i heard from a theist...
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Sheenor: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
highscript:

You know what ? Its not as if monkeys lived for that long and turn to humans, the evolution is the gradual development of monkeys for millions of years to human being.
They don't just arrive at this ,dna back the theory

Spotted! Hahaha...

Dolphins can’t talk. OK, this one is pretty obvious. If animals were totally evolutioning all the time, then we would have really smart animals who were like driving cars and going to work and talking and shit. Look around, how many animals would you want to ask for help when doing your taxes? NONE.

They’re all FUCKING DUMB. This is two thousand and fucking fourteen and yet, dolphins, who are supposedly really intelligent can’t even hold a simple conversation not even about water or balls or something they’re familiar with. Or at least I haven’t met any dolphins who can, have you? Darwin? Hahaha.....
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
highscript:
that one no get sense . I ve heard a theist tell me if you pray you can move mountains ...they are the same .

grin not at all, the atheist thinks planes can turn into
airplanes naturally thru natural selection. While it depends on what the theist who told u that meant by those words since the phrase "moving mountains" was "a Jewish metaphor for accomplishing what was difficult or virtually impossible" and "points to the hyperbole of what is being said."

highscript:
The statement you heard from that atheist is just like the one i heard from a theist...

Nope, try again.
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Niflheim(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
A christian once said and I quote, " If Evolution is true, how come cigarette ash does not come out of my buttocks?"
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Niflheim:
A christian once said and I quote, " If Evolution is true, how come cigarette ash does not come out of my buttocks?"
shocked am dead........

Blood of God, Jesus and Lucifer
Re: Check Mate Atheists by benzics(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sheenor:

That's why it's always advised, if you don't know something, don't talk about it, 'cause it makes your stupidity obvious.

No one is saying monkeys turned to humans, that is not what the theory of evolution entails, that is rather what you stupid sects think the theory of evolution entails.

And according to evolution, humans didn't become fully human overnight, it took a long process and a lot of years!
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Sheenor: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
benzics:

And according to evolution, humans didn't become fully human overnight, it took a long process and a lot of years!

Wehdone sir!

1 Like

Re: Check Mate Atheists by UyiIredia(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sheenor:

1) Many Christians believe in evolution. 2) Evolution does not say man came from monkeys. It says man and monkeys share a common ancestor. 3) Learn about a thing before you criticize it.

1 Like

Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin found it,

Dan Barker, a hero for new atheists at his best... go to 4:00 and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK2yNkTuJkY

1 Share

Re: Check Mate Atheists by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Richirich713:
grin grin grin found it,

Dan Barker, a hero for new atheists at his best... go to 4:00 and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK2yNkTuJkY
Oooh ma ass......... Fvcking hilarious from the beginning to the end. cheesy

Anyways, it's nothing new.... There are Christians (Infact on NL) who are even more flop than the Mr in this video.

Eg zionmade, felix*omor grin grin
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 5:22am On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

Oooh ma ass......... Fvcking hilarious from the beginning to the end. cheesy

Anyways, it's nothing new.... There are Christians (Infact on NL) who are even more flop than the Mr in this video.

Eg zionmade, felix*omor grin grin

Nothing is more crazy than the claim that the universe came from literally nothing, something that I have heard many atheists claim, even here on nairaland there's many who believe this. That just takes the cake.
Re: Check Mate Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 5:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Richirich713:

Nothing is more crazy than the claim that the universe came from literally nothing, something that I have heard many atheists claim, even here on nairaland there's many who believe this. That just takes the cake.

mention those "Many" atheist monickers on Nairaland that said "Universe came from nothing" and a post of them saying it would also be great
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Mekanus(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Richirich713:

It's one of those crazy men atheists look up today, u know, Richard dawkins, Sam Harris, Dan barker, Hitchens, etc. Can't remember which one right now
you're one hell of a lie Mohammed
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 5:40am On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

mention those "Many" atheist monickers on Nairaland that said "Universe came from nothing" and a post of them saying it would also be great

No need to, I'm not going to go thru tons of threads looking for the posts where I seen this. Don't play dumb, u know I like I know that there are atheists who believe this, don't act like u never seen this on nairaland.
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 5:43am On Apr 01, 2017
Mekanus:
you're one hell of a lie Mohammed

grin wat the hell does that mean?
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Mekanus(m): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Richirich713:

grin wat the hell does that mean?
shocked shocked u no dy sleep?
Re: Check Mate Atheists by wirinet(m): 6:11am On Apr 01, 2017
Sheenor:

Spotted! Hahaha...

Dolphins can’t talk. OK, this one is pretty obvious. If animals were totally evolutioning all the time, then we would have really smart animals who were like driving cars and going to work and talking and shit. Look around, how many animals would you want to ask for help when doing your taxes? NONE.

They’re all FUCKING DUMB. This is two thousand and fucking fourteen and yet, dolphins, who are supposedly really intelligent can’t even hold a simple conversation not even about water or balls or something they’re familiar with. Or at least I haven’t met any dolphins who can, have you? Darwin? Hahaha.....
The ignorance displayed by some of you theist is amazing.
You said dolphins do not talk? Do you not have google on your phone or computer? Or you do not have any national geographic channel on your cable. Saying dolphins cannot talk is like saying Chinese people cannot talk because you do not understand their language.
If animals are not smart because they do not have a driving license, then over 70% of human population is dumb because they don't know how to drive.

Have you never heard of dolphins saving sailors who fall overboard or protect people from shark attacks? You really need to use that redundant brain of yours by filling it up with some knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Check Mate Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 6:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Richirich713:

No need to, I'm not going to go thru tons of threads looking for the posts where I seen this. Don't play dumb, u know I like I know that there are atheists who believe this, don't act like u never seen this on nairaland.

just like I expected, no atheist monicker nor post shows up

I've been active on Nairaland for about a year now and I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY ATHEIST CLAIM THE UNIVERSE CAME FROM NOTHING; and for 2 years before being active I was a frequent visitor to Nairaland religion section as a guest

what I have seen instead are Christians and Muslims saying atheists here claim the universe came from nothing and atheists denying ever making that claim

theists here have repeated that lie to themselves that they're starting to think its atheists that are making the claim and not theists making the claim on behalf of atheists

Don't play dumb, u know I like I know that there are atheists who believe this

I know there are atheists that believe this, Lawrence Krauss is one such atheist

don't act like u never seen this on nairaland.

I've NEVER seen an atheist on Nairaland claim the universe came out of nothing

if you're sure you've seen "MANY" atheists like you claimed, just 5 out of those "Many" monickers should surface

I seriously wonder why Christians just lie anyhow, it bugs my mind
Re: Check Mate Atheists by akintom(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Another Yahweh's zombie on the loose

Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

just like I expected, no atheist monicker nor post shows up

I've been active on Nairaland for about a year now and I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY ATHEIST CLAIM THE UNIVERSE CAME FROM NOTHING; and for 2 years before being active I was a frequent visitor to Nairaland religion section as a guest

I've been longer here and I have seen atheists here claiming this, but it ain't easy just too remember their names and find their posts, especially since I just ran into some now and then.

hopefulLandlord:
what I have seen instead are Christians and Muslims saying atheists here claim the universe came from nothing and atheists denying ever making that claim

theists here have repeated that lie to themselves that they're starting to think its atheists that are making the claim and not theists making the claim on behalf of atheists

It's a common claim amongst atheists, theists just mock it.

hopefulLandlord:

I know there are atheists that believe this, Lawrence Krauss is one such atheist. I've NEVER seen an atheist on Nairaland claim the universe came out of nothing

He actually doesn't believe this. He redefine the word nothing and then use the phrase "literally nothing" for something that wasn't actually literally nothing. To think of it I remember an atheist who claim sub-atomic particles can come from nothing when mocked about believing that something can come from nothing, I'll see if I can find that thread.

hopefulLandlord:

if you're sure you've seen "MANY" atheists like you claimed, just 5 out of those "Many" monickers should surface. I seriously wonder why Christians just lie anyhow, it bugs my mind

Not so easy to find bro, I don't recall monikers names exactly, I'll have to go thru my posts and the tons of threads which I don't have time to do at this moment.
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Richirich713:

Em beginning to doubt you now. List out NL ATHEISTS that do claim the world came from NOTHING undecided
Re: Check Mate Atheists by Richirich713: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2017
adepeter26:

Em beginning to doubt you now. List out NL ATHEISTS that do claim the world came from NOTHING undecided

Or I can just post what the most influential living atheist thinks about this....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inaugural End Of The Year #100,000 For Brainites And Others / Is CHRISTMAS A Pagan Festival? / Pray Until Something Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.