Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (46181 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Defection: APC Rejects Godsday Orubebe / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by ambrosini593(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me26zrF-T7c

ON THIS DAY; TWO YEARS AGO- The man who saw tomorrow; Elder Godsday Orubebe aka we won't take itA God sent Izon man called Godsday Orubebe took it upon his shoulders to liberate Nigerians.

He shouted "We won't take it, Jega you are bias, you are triabalistic, we won't continue, you have been compromised, we won't take it" as he sat on the floor on national TV watching with despair how Nigeria was rigged, thinking about how messed up this country would be in the hands of the senile vindictive ailing barawo...............Nigerians mocked him, and some insulted his tribe (Izon no know how to behave)

..... But today, I'm sure even the likes of El-Rufai, Tinibu, Dino Malaye, Saraki, Oby EzekweSILLY,Obasanjo (Navigator), Wole Soyinka (aka passport burner), Pat Utomi, Dele Momodu, kwankwaso, the naira, the economy, bag of rice, and even you; would have joined him in sitting on the floor and saying "NO WE WON'T TAKE IT"JUST TWO YEARS AND GODSDAY ORUBEBE CAN BE CALLED THE MAN WHO SAW TOMORROW!!!! WHAT ELDERS SEE SITTING DOWN, MIDGETS LIKE EL-RUFAI CAN'T SEE STANDING ON THE TREE.

Today all of us dey the wrecked ship together...... UNA CURSE MY IZON BROTHER, NOW HOW FAR#Still on
Jesus is Lord

https://mobile.facebook.com/378378918890631/photos/a.507470395981482.1073741826.378378918890631/1355538104508036/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6167364328

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by emeijeh(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Someone please share the WE WILL NOT TAKE IT meme grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by izzou(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
I remember this drama

So hilarious

Sarrki,come and share your experience please

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Remember he was fighting for selfish reasons then. Not for Nigeria. grin

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by hotspec(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Now, I join millions of Nigerians to say we wont take:
$1 > N150
Insecurity
Injustice
overpayment of public office holders
fuel @ #145/ltr
joblessness
insensitivity of FG to plight of masses
propaganda
double standards
killing of local brands
etc etc

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Basic123: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
he was like ..........tomorrow.i'm seeing that I Will loose relevance and me as the goat will be separated from the yam.I must prevent this from happening!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by rusher14: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
The man made a fool of himself.

Nigerians would forever remember him for his irascible nature, his false sense of power which stems from being close to the central government and his immaturity when dealing with sensitive national issues.

He would always be remembered for being Jegad like one taking the ice bucket challenge.

If he thinks himself popular let him contest for even a position in the house of reps and see how he would be disgraced, even locally.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by hysteriabox(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol.
Exactly two years since he was outclassed by the response n character of the man Jega.

Topic dead on arrival

85 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by emeijeh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
rusher14:
The man made a fool of himself.

Nigerians would forever remember him for his irascible nature, his false sense of power which stems from being close to the central government and his immaturity when dealing with sensitive national issues.

He would always be remembered for being Jegad like one taking the ice bucket challenge.

If he thinks himself popular let him contest for even a position in the house of reps and see how he would be disgraced, even locally.

Professor! bravo

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Ikpewe: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Basic123:
he was like ..........tomorrow.i'm seeing that I Will loose relevance and me as goat will be separated from the yam.I must prevent this from happening!
baba drink chill beer wherever you are it's on me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Abbeyme: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Orubebe....

4 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by BruzMoney(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
hmmmm
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by chiefolododo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by sotall(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
ok
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Asito(m): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
cry

5 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Ppresh2017(f): 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
To combat recession see my signature
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Abbeyme: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Orubebe was and is a disgrace

He was one of the reasons that GEJ accepted defeat.

21 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by MrSmith007: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
On this particular day, some people opened their eyes and voted Bubu.

shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abbeyme:
Orubebe was and is a disgrace
He was one of the reasons that GEJ accepted defeat.
Fool

22 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by soath(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
When my salary could cover my monthly budget sweatlessly.

17 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by anibi9674: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
orubebe

2 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
someone was publicly disgracing his ancestors and you are here saying he saw tomorrow. he didn't see no tomorrow

23 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by nigconnect(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
I wouldn't say he saw the future... what he did there was simply for his self interest... Though that got an award of the best public stunt of the year!! cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Mouthgag: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Goldenheart(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by pauljumbo: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
lol
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
He saw this coming and never wanted to accept what we are experiencing today.

1 Like

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Charly68: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
anotherydz:
Remember he was fighting for selfish reasons then. Not for Nigeria. grin
Yeye people, did they serve Nigerians well with all their lootings and frauds here and there. Only God knows why these people are so shameless..It is just a pity that PMB is giving them room to talk through his own laxity

6 Likes

Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by lpiffy: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
haahhaha grin grin grin grin
Re: On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow by Mutuwa(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
OP...

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / New Naira Notes: Protest In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.