Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Interprete This Dream For Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interprete This Dream For Me Please (5409 Views)

Who Can Interprete This Picture Very Well / Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Eating dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
What does it mean when one
dream about delivering a baby boy, I am having this dream frequently and kind of bothered, the one of last night was so real.
ayam nt understanding, choi!
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by professorfal: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
if you didn't see a man beside you in the dream, girl kindly obtain a baby mama's form.

18 Likes

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by NLevents: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
I think you are pregnant.

You can come celebrate it with us at the pool party

1 Like

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
professorfal:
if you didn't see a man beside you in the dream, girl kindly obtain a baby mama's form.
man dey stay inside labour room undecided
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by enedoboy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Error 401

1 Like

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
NLevents:
I think you are pregnant.
You can come celebrate it with us at the pool party
i don't think so
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
enedoboy:
Error 401
as in?
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by fav444(f): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
You are about to attain a new stage of life. Watch it and pray harder this season. How did the labour come? Easily and freely or very difficult?

It's a male child. Are you in any serious relationship? Just watch out Something new is on ur way...... Congrats...

3 Likes

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
fav444:
You are about to attain a new stage of life. Watch it and pray harder this season. How did the labour come? Easily and freely or very difficult?

It's a male child. Are you in any serious relationship? Just watch out Something new is on ur way...... Congrats...

awww thanks

it was an easy labour, the baby boy was so cute like my man
...but he com get big head grin

yes in a serious relationship

I will pray hard
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by iPopAlomo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
It simply means when you get pregnant... do not abort it... you might already be pregnant sef...
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by fav444(f): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
midehi2:
awww thanks
it was an easy labour, the baby boy was so cute like my man ...but he com get big head grin
yes in a serious relationship
I will pray hard

God bless u
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Tarnisis(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
That's a good Omen. Always interpret dreams positively

3 Likes

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by FitnessDoctor: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
midehi2:
dream about delivering a baby boy, I am having this dream frequently and kind of bothered, the one of last night was so real.

Dreams normally rise from our sub consciousness, our inner desires, wants and goals we have set for ourselves... I think you are heading for a baby boy... if that is what you want...

Just relate with your recent activities and ask yourself, if anything points in that direction..

Something I know about dreams is that if it keeps repeating itself frequently then... It has a high chance of coming to pass.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by romme2u: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2017
there is a guy in religion section that can help you but i can't remember his moniker now
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Fourwinds: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2017
midehi2:
keep fuccking
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by AlexCk: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Maybe U've bin thinking about babies lately, and maybe that's why u get such dreams, or it could just be the fact that u r having premonitions that u go get belle soon(hopefully not out of wedlock cool), or it could mean someone close to u will have a child.

Or better still,

It could just be a harmless dream.

Sha pray o
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2017
It simply means you have been thinking about babies a lot....
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Dreams normally rise from our sub consciousness, our inner desires, wants and goals we have set for ourselves... I think you are heading for a baby boy... if that is what you want...

Just relate with your recent activities and ask yourself, if anything points in that direction..

Something I know about dreams is that if it keeps repeating itself frequently then... It has a high chance of coming to pass.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
hmm! thanks
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:
It simply means you have been thinking about babies a lot....
seriously i have not been thinking that.

and the funniest thing, my little sis had same dream too.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2017
AlexCk:
Maybe U've bin thinking about babies lately, and maybe that's why u get such dreams, or it could just be the fact that u r having premonitions that u go get belle soon(hopefully not out of wedlock cool), or it could mean someone close to u will have a child.

Or better still,

It could just be a harmless dream.

Sha pray o
awww! i like that statement "hopefully, not out of wedlock"
thanks hun!
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2017
romme2u:
there is a guy in religion section that can help you but i can't remember his moniker now
i wish you can
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2017
iPopAlomo:
It simply means when you get pregnant... do not abort it... you might already be pregnant sef...
shocked
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by romme2u: 2:03am On Apr 02, 2017
midehi2:

i wish you can

call the mods to move the thread to religion section for wider audience.

OR

go to the section and find a thread titled "Tell me u dream and i will interprete it for you". NB: this may not be the correct title of the thread but just perused through
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 02, 2017
Go to religion section na
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Homeboiy: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2017
signs of iba
je nwuo ogwu iba
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
signs of iba
je nwuo ogwu iba
what is iba & what you typed?
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Irrisistable(f): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Giving birth to a child in your dream is never a good omen, it signifies that either you have a spiritual husband or you are about to have one and those babies you see yourself delivering in the dream are the kids you should bear physically, and that might become impossible if God does not intervene. Please my dear, if you do not know how to pray,start practising from now and beware of the kind of places you go to.

3 Likes

Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by lhawarl1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
I no know say dream interpreters full this section
me sef get one dream Wey i dey dream ...... I dream that a chick hatched and a cat killed the chick... Another chick hatched, a goat swallowed the chick... Pls help me interpret it
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by profhezekiah: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
it can be divided into 2 it either what u are thinking or something wonderful is coming ur way because baby symbolizes joy but it wouldnt come easy that was y it was a male if it is a female U wouldnt go through much stress for that thing
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by Balkan(m): 5:45am On Apr 04, 2017
midehi2:
it's spiritual but not a bad omen. Your dream is nice and the male child signifies strength and a leader coming your way. I have a gift of explaining dreams 90% if not 100%. But I can't be specific here. Just send private mail and I will send you details by mail. You should be happy. But your dream in real life does not have anything to do with child bearing.
Re: Interprete This Dream For Me Please by midehi2(f): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Irrisistable:
Giving birth to a child in your dream is never a good omen, it signifies that either you have a spiritual husband or you are about to have one and those babies you see yourself delivering in the dream are the kids you should bear physically, and that might become impossible if God does not intervene. Please my dear, if you do not know how to pray,start practising from now and beware of the kind of places you go to.
okpokoooooo shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Used To Think Caribbean Women Were More Beautiful Than Black American Women / Amazing Couple Shock The World See What Love Can Do -photos / Two People Were Having S@x Inside Maruwa Tricycle Moving Fast In The Night:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.