Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry (1055 Views)

Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love / What Happened To Gabby? / Where Is My Gabby Baby Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Epi: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
Gabry:

I can't breathe. . . Is this for real cry cry cry
What's wrong? Talk to me hun kiss kiss
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by jcob1: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2009
Olodo
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by sweetpie23: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2009
angry angry angry
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Gabry(f): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2009
Epi, I hate myself, . . Im sorry I didnt came online on the right time. I was so sick from getting drunk and Im puking all over the place. . .

I had enough of this. Starting next yar, Im never gonna think about Christmas ever again!!! NEVER! cry cry cry

Ok, I wanna puke again. . . lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by jcob1: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
Dont puke on me please
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Gabry(f): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2009
^^^ Don worry,
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Gabry(f): 3:01am On Dec 26, 2009
Epi, I spoke with dhtml last night. Its true what he said that i will get over it. I did get over it but I just feel so low. . . Epi, you'v been sad like this before what did you do to make it go away? sad cry
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Pharoh: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2009
Hei Gabry sorry sister, i pray you get a heart to go over this. sad

P.S Is it about what you wrote on your blog?
undecided
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Gabry(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2009
^^^ Thanks dear kiss Uhm. . . Which Blog
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Pharoh: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2009
^^ Sorry it was Gabry's Diary and the post has a title called single. I thought it was the issue you are dealing with at hand. undecided
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Epi: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2009
Gabry:

Epi, I hate myself, . . Im sorry I didnt came online on the right time. I was so sick from getting drunk and Im puking all over the place. . .

I had enough of this. Starting next yar, Im never gonna think about Christmas ever again!!! NEVER! cry cry cry

Ok, I wanna puke again. . . lipsrsealed embarassed
why didn't you say that in the first place? Just to let you know, you were a topic at our Christmas luncheon yesterday especially since epi tried reaching you several times.  Here in the good ole U.S of A,  when someone [b]comes out of nowhere and threaten to take their life (with NO explanation/reason), we take that person very serious.  An email was even sent to Seun and Mukina.  Don't do that again, please kiss kiss kiss kiss

Gabby:  Would you rather love or be loved? grin
Re: Gabby, Meet Me Here. What's Wrong Sweetie? You Cry, I Cry by Gabry(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
Pharoh:

^^ Sorry it was Gabry's Diary and the post has a title called single. I thought it was the issue you are dealing with at hand. undecided

LOL! Nope. Nothing there on my Diary. grin But Im really shock that you read my Diary. Am honored kiss lipsrsealed embarassed

Well, I was upset during Christmas Day its because sumthin happen to my bf and he couldnt make it for Christmas but its all okay right now. cheesy

Epi:

why didn't you say that in the first place? Just to let you know, you were a topic at our Christmas luncheon yesterday especially since epi tried reaching you several times. Here in the good ole U.S of A, when someone [b]comes out of nowhere and threaten to take their life (with NO explanation/reason), we take that person very serious. An email was even sent to Seun and Mukina. Don't do that again, please kiss kiss kiss kiss

Gabby: Would you rather love or be loved? grin

Hey Epi, Wow! I was the topic at your Christmas Luncheon OMG! LOL! Among who/ I hope I did not scared your family and friends Epi. Heheh! Dont mind me. I was sooo upset that I cried for so many hours and oh Gosh! It was horrible but Im glad my bf kept calling me and kept talking to me and making me feel like it was going to be okay and we both are going to be okay. Truth be told, I almost gave up hope. . .

Mukina has sent me a PM nad I felt bad cause she was worried but I have already explain everything to her.

Epi, well, to be honest, I'd rather love someone instead of being love by otherss as much as Id rather give to others than to receive. It has been in me from the day I was born and I wouldnt trade that character for the world.

(1) (Reply)

Vertexrump, Let's Do The Lovey Dovey In Here / I Need A Blind Date! / Need A God-fearing Single Lady For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.