Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26396 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by haleemwale(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
God no go leave us..congrats bruh
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Flochinny: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
See my face!

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by olatunjin(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gtbank 0014722720 O.K
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by kaziblake(f): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wow! Congratulations and I tap into your blessings too..Remember me too o

Cc..DDeliverer
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by frisky2good(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Now I know your name. grin

LAFO:
Make I follow join.

Oga DDeliverer

Rachael O is the Account name
GTB
thanks
I go follow you to dey do this kind thing soon

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by shugaplum(f): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
As the supervisor of the conpany,pls if there is still vacancy in the company,I am very much interested, i read accountancy....tnx.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Pauls0n(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
April Fools Day

Chai OP
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Titilayooni(f): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
And so is mine because you are redeemed of d Lord&as a convenant child,what affect odas is nt permitted to affect you...only God can do what no man can do..thank God for u..pls no forget me too,i wld app8 0140447331 gtb oni olubukola.
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by DrinkWater10: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

Criteria kwa? Just Drop ya Acct number dear.
DDeliverer nice one there you got me this time
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by mummilee(f): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
0065417256 Access.congratulation bro. Remain high.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by modelsms10: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hmmm

April ....

cc ddeliverer
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by annnikky(f): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nairalanders una no go kill prsn shocked if him transfer 5k to all d acct numbers here, will d money remain so?

3 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by youngpojat6944(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
0009315960 Stanbic IBTC! Congrat bro
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

GTBank: 0125707649
Thanks bros
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Firstbank account number 3093395961, Damilola Bamigboye
Congrats bro
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by salsteve(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls I will appreciate o if I'm considered for the 5K 0724687862 - Access bank Initials: S S A serving corp's member
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ojotobiloba1: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
0049632249.. GTBANK
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Irishrena1(f): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
I remember the thread vividly. I was moved to tears. My own state sorry pass your before state. Person ready to take professional certifications at least to improve person slim chances in a country wey job opportunity na 1 opening to 5000 likely qualified candidates. Na im them come dey talk say dollar don go high. Imagine ! And companies no dey look say you sabi the thing for head o, them wan see your certification before them consider to call you for interview. My dear, make I no talk my case finish
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Tmex(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
you indeed have a good heart, if everyone is like you the world would have been a better place.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ojotobiloba1: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
0049632249.. GTBANK.. Thanks in advance
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by debedebe(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gtb
Thanks in advance
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by fabuloz1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
See account numbers grin grin grin op, pm me and give me my own codedly grin

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by asunmon(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
0130786746 GTB Ismail OLALEKAN
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by WhiteKettle(f): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
The spirit of April fool is awake
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ipreach: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
please sir consider me so that i can add up add complete my school fee

3026916223 FIRST BANK

God bless you more
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by byemx06(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=DDeliverer post=55143404]I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew[/quote
congrate bro, pls remember me to
0707357004 access bank
bello lukman
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Sparkles003(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
God bless you for giving..I have faith that I also will get to the position where I can also bless others too.Amen
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Anubiri(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
First bank

initials (AG)
THANKS D
#naijadonfinishus#
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by amen2seye: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
3021770610 Sky Bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Macgabe(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
God bless you. 0017262047 Gabriel Sunmonu GTBank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Idydarling(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

oga see me here abeg. school don resume,u know how it is my brother. 3069727969, first bank.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Eesha66: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why did everyone turned to begger on this thread? I'm so ashamed of all of you. So op should share his salary to you guys? You better get your ass up and Hussle.
NB. You beggers can quote me but I won't have time to reply any of you. Good day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / Ronaldinho Dies At 32 / Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.