Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) (22110 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / APC National Committee Visits Saraki, Others At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by broseme: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
As shared by Ibrahim......

'The Governor of Borno State and other prominent leaders from the State paid the Senate President, Bukola Saraki a courtesy visit last night to intervene in the rift between the Senate Chambers and Sen. Ali Ndume'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/gov-shettima-prominent-leaders-from.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Leboska(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lolz
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
cheesy People wey sabi politics no be people wey dey run mouth up and down for media cheesy

Sowore, dey there dey form hard man .. you no go allow me go lie down for Senate beg Dino for you cheesy
..compare N5b to a paltry N5m na cheesy

Dino is a care-free funny character and when I sleep for 2 days im mind go come down.. wink

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ndume isn't smart. He for kukuma join him colleagues side than being in the minority or just being mute since he can't defeat majority. Lawan was smart to recognise that you can't survive being in the minority and he quickly pitched with Saraki side. Lawan and the rest of his foot soldiers are now Pro Saraki knowing quite well that without unity they will never be recognised.

He ought to have known by now that integrity doesn't pay in Nigeria. Especially within those rogued.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by brostheo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Seraki and babu who they rule this country self cause me I'm not understanding again

25 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Baba really shìt for church. angry

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Saraki abeg borrow me some of those motivating books lying on the table ..

No wonder you're so smart wink

34 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Funlordjnr: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Una sure say no be "share the money meeting" be this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ndume is in big sheet I pray they forgive him .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by whytevardy(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
congratulating him for what is it for fighting boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Annie939:
Ndume is in big sheet I pray they forgive him .
cool dp

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Emyemyberry(m): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Ndume it's very late to crossover to the side of the presidency now

and if you are caught sitting on the fence in this fight with the senate
you will become a collateral damage

so for your own good just go beg saraki and malaye o

so that the day the senate cabal will fall, you have people to fall together with

but the senate will still keep you at a distance if them accept you back at all.

5 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by dearsly(m): 2:34am On Apr 01, 2017
BUHARI DON SHIT FOR MOSQUE

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by blackpanda: 4:41am On Apr 01, 2017
NextGovernor:
Ndume isn't smart. He for kukuma join him colleagues side than being in the minority or just being mute since he can't defeat majority. Lawan was smart to recognise that you can't survive being in the minority and he quickly pitched with Saraki side. Lawan and the rest of his foot soldiers are now Pro Saraki knowing quite well that without unity they will never be recognised.

He ought to have known by now that integrity doesn't pay in Nigeria. Especially within those rogued.

Ok. But how does that augur well for Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 5:05am On Apr 01, 2017
Tinubu go soon come lie down for Dino on behalf of Sowore grin

7 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by iambijo(m): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Saraki please forgive him mana, see the guy just go home and gather his elder brazas come

7 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:18am On Apr 01, 2017
dunkem21:

Are you trying to call someone a Dull...

21 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Are you trying to call someone a Dull...

You no go put me for trouble Baebeeoo cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Isn't it apparent that Saraki is wielding more power than Bubu and Osinbajo combined?

I knew this moment would come the moment he used his tricks to become the Senate President.

24 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by 2kass(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Most disrespected Senate of all time.. Choi I Kan dey feel sorry for them self,

On anoda note

Let's just have sense as we go about fooling ourselves today, just remember that some people are Hypertensive!!!

Don't be the cause of your loved one death...
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Isn't it apparent that Saraki is wielding more power than Bubu and Osinbajo combined?

I knew this moment would come the moment he used his tricks to become the Senate President.

You're very smart, bro. Some things are better left unsaid.

His posture alone would tell a story ..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by jollymizzle(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Chai! "Saraki ti take over". How times change. It would have been unthinkable that I might write such just a year ago. Begging is the best course of action for Ndume. He must have seen from the way things are going that relying on the weak vegetable called buhari is useless as even the president can't help himself. With this, Mr saraki has the opportunity to consult further with the northern leaders to the detriment of buhari. These are taught times for the sick president, if he survives his bad health, his administration might not survive this ruthless Senate. If saraki is wise, he would try to make peace with Tinubu and make some consultations with obasanjo. And also the south east. If he can do that, I think he is the next president already. I never liked the man but there is no denying the fact that he may be the most powerful political figure in Nigeria today

16 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2017
r
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by sayyid(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2017
It's crystal clear that Saraki owns the Senate and anybody that disrespect him or his stooge will definitely be punished. and I am very sure Buhari will be regretting the statement he said and I quote " I am ready to work with anybody that Wins NASS election ' because at the end this is what Tinubu was trying to prevent, he wants Buhari to have a loyal party member at the helms of affair in NASS but because Buhari is not a politician he never saw what is coming, not having a loyal party member is causing some set back to this government (some might disagree) but it is, look at the case of Magu, Look at the case of INEC REC, where are we with the passage of 2017 bill and so on, Buhari has little or no loyalist in that NASS and as a political president he should have enough loyalist that will always fight for his interest in that chamber but instead Saraki has closed all there mouth, where is Lawan today, and many more .
Saraki now control the Senate chamber like he controls Kwara State. it's so pathetic

12 Likes

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2017
b
Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Don Saraki.

He dealt with Kwarans and he's an evil, greedy man.

BUT, it's hard not to admire his political IQ.

He's practically pulling the shots in Nigeria now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Agimor(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Sariki is wielding more power than even Buhari.... Buhari needs to tame him before he do the unthinkable.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Daboomb: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2017
jollymizzle:
Chai! "Saraki ti take over". How times change. It would have been unthinkable that I might write such just a year ago. Begging is the best course of action for Ndume. He must have seen from the way things are going that relying on the weak vegetable called buhari is useless as even the president can't help himself. With this, Mr saraki has the opportunity to consult further with the northern leaders to the detriment of buhari. These are taught times for the sick president, if he survives his bad health, his administration might not survive this ruthless Senate. If saraki is wise, he would try to make peace with Tinubu and make some consultations with obasanjo. And also the south east. If he can do that, I think he is the next president already. I never liked the man but there is no denying the fact that he may be the most powerful political figure in Nigeria today

I am sure you be one of those LiePADS......... so what you wrote is not surprising. undecided undecided
Your 5% vote has never made anyone a President........ not even Ojukwu! grin grin grin

Iranu radrada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Visits Saraki Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by chumakk: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2017
dunkem21:

You have a good eyes. Can you see the titles

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Court Orders INEC To Resume Voter Registration / Edo: Anderson Asemota declared Governorship Candidate in LP's Parallel Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.