Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] (990 Views)

Is A'level Really Difficult? / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
I want to make a free video tutorial on one of these topics (FOR SSCE AND JAMBITES) and I want you guys to decide by voting which one of them should I do

1. VECTORS
2. CURRENT ELECTRICITY
3. SOUND WAVE

Just type either 1, 2 or 3 to cast your vote. FIRST TO REACH 10 COUNTS WILL BE THE ONE I WILL LECTURE ON. Let the voting begin.[url] I want to make a free video tutorial on one of these topics (FOR SSCE AND JAMBITES) and I want you guys to decide by voting which one of them should I do

1. VECTORS
2. CURRENT ELECTRICITY
3. SOUND WAVE

Just type either 1, 2 or 3 to cast your vote. FIRST TO REACH 10 COUNTS WILL BE THE ONE I WILL LECTURE ON. Let the voting begin.[/url] I want to make a free video tutorial on one of these topics (FOR SSCE AND JAMBITES) and I want you guys to decide by voting which one of them should I do

1. VECTORS
2. CURRENT ELECTRICITY
3. SOUND WAVE

Just type either 1, 2 or 3 to cast your vote. FIRST TO REACH 10 COUNTS WILL BE THE ONE I WILL LECTURE ON. Let the voting begin.
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
wink
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2017
wellsaid:
I want to make a free video tutorial on one of these topics (FOR SSCE AND JAMBITES) and I want you guys to decide by voting which one of them should I do

1. VECTORS
2. CURRENT ELECTRICITY
3. SOUND WAVE

Just type either 1, 2 or 3 to cast your vote. FIRST TO REACH 10 COUNTS WILL BE THE ONE I WILL LECTURE ON. Let the voting begin.

the video for sound wave has just been concluded and is online for download!
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Apart from the view tutorial ( and many other things I will doing to increase our knowledge of physics), I will also be posting regularly, questions and answers/solutions. Questions which I find to be thought provoking and interesting. Please find time to always stop by and attempt some of the questions. Thank you.
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Can someone provide the right answer to this question

A balloon inflated with helium gas at ground level is
released. As it rises through a constant temperature
atmosphere.

A. its pressure reduces but volume
remains constant B. the product of pressure and
volume remains constant C. both pressure and
volume increase D. its pressure remains constant
but the volume decreases E. both pressure and
volume remain constant.
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2017
The answer is B
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Call, text or WhatsApp: 07051209131
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
limited seats available
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 6:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2017
for free physics Tutorials ,, join now!!
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
PM me if you are interested in taking our _physics/science_ remedial classes on whataspp, and access to non - stop tutoring and mentoring. It's subscription based, and only for *ready minds*
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by wellsaid(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2017
N1000 per month
Re: SCIENCE TUTOR ON WHATSAPP [O'LEVEL, JAMB & A'LEVEL] by b4billgate: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
*Don't let ADMISSION frustrate you*

Admission into 200level without *JAMB to any university of your choice studying your favorite course.

This can only be possible through *IJMB/JUPEB/NABTEB..
√ what is IJMB/JUPEB/NABTEB ?
√ How does it work?
√ What are the requirements
√How can I gain admission into 200level without JAMB?

Call/Whatapp 08102226336

Share Now to help a friend* ��

PLEASE NOTE: It has come to our notice that some people were tagging IJMB/JUPEB program as a scam, we are here to clarify everyone who wish to know that IJMB/JUPEB/NABTEB program is never a scam and will never be a SCAM. Funny enough, many people/ students didn't know that; IJMB program has been existing since 1967. Well, I wouldn't blame it on Ignorance because nobody knows it all. So, please for your information,to do IJMB/JUPEB/NABTEB program is not compulsory and we don't force people to this program is by Choice.And if you want to check the authenticity of the ijmb please check the Jamb brochure on page 2.0.05 section (1c) to confirm the authenticity of IJMB program. Please take note of that and remain Blessed!

Call 08102226336 NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Make A First Class / JAMB 17th May Result Is Out / ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.