Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? (23369 Views)

Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / 10 Things That Happened During 2017 UTME Examination / What Is The Thing That Boys Do Daily And Girls Once In Her Life Time ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
What's the most unforgettable experience you had in the University? grin grin Share your memories and experiences!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Ncsamuel(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
After endless number of night classes, u still end up with 40E! So painful ehn!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Marcelo290(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Jeezz! so 40 is E in some schools, while here E has been scrapped, anything below 45 is an F...

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by buygala(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Location: Anglomoz Car park, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, Osun State, Nigeria.

Time: Around 11:30 pm sometime in early 2009.

When I was a fresher, I had sex with my girlfriend who was also a fresher, in the roadside gutter right outside the female hostel name Mozambique hall cry

The gutter was dry and kinda clean tho...After a lot of heavy smooching while sitting under a covered structure there, we excused ourselves into sitting in the open gutter, because just like ourselves, many other couples were heavily making out under that covered structure. ...from sitting in the gutter while still smooching, konji tool over, and we slid right into the gutter and had sex right there cry

As if that one was not enough, after the do, we got up and both strolled to the school's sports complex, and had another round of sex on the football field, after we had both eaten "risky" ( bread and fried egg), which we had bought outside my own hostel, which was Angola Hall.

Whenever I remember that day, I go just dey shake head for myself...Thank God I am now more responsible smiley

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Chukabiz(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2017
thinking

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Flexherbal(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2017
My graduation!

I finally graduated with the grade i wanted.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by geopreneur(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by guywitzerogal(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2017
the day I went home half naked, after the senior bois collected my polo, watch, and jean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Rapuru14: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2017
I was an SU boy throughout my stay. On the night of our final exams in the final year I attended the class party. Mehn my first Rock experience was a blast. For now it is my most memorable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2017
My most memorable experience has to be when i was in 100level, then as a bigboy fresher, university dey "shark" me for head. It shocked me after 100lvl 2nd semester i had 1.2 cgpa and was asked to withdraw, my world shattered right before my face.

I had to pick up another jamb form, same school, same department, same course but different mentality.

2 years after graduating now and it feels just like yesterday.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Divay22(f): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by emmabest2000(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Ncsamuel:

Night Class or Night Club ?

Say the truth jaree ... grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by slick1(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Being called to the VC's office and awarded 100k for being the best student in my class by a firm who has interests in my course of study (petroleum engineering).

29 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by ellahzy(f): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2017
still typing
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2017
I can't remember any for now
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by itzmarvyx(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2017
In my final year I had A in all my courses except a Prof 's course I had a B and I wasn't expecting one A...
Chai.. na God but by the way

I was just feeling like.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2017
Going to night class to teach my girlfriend all the principles of calculus, differentiation and statistics, then risking my admission to write an exam for her.

And at last she came out with a first class while I came out with a third class embarassed..and the worst part is that I never even got to see the colour of this girls pant for any day., the girl use me fry Akara, chei

I felt like jumping off third mainland bridge.,

She is now working in one oil company like that, while I own a company of my own...not too big but we shall get there smiley

After NYSC I later met with her and Kpanshed the living day light out of her as compensation angry

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by afm4ever(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2017
waiting
Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Liljeez(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2017
That kiss on that fateful evening was lit AF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Luukasz(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2017
The most memorable is that it killed my creativity, my dreams and the life i wished to live.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by tmgold007(f): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2017
During Maths Exams in the University
1. When a bright student tells the invigilator that
question 4 has a problem, but you have already
answered it...
2. When a fellow student asks for a graph paper,
but you are finished and did not see anywhere
where it was required...
3. When the invigilator says jump question 6 we
will rectify it later, but it was the question you
enjoyed most when answering..
4. When you see people busy using rulers and
you are wondering what is going on...
5. When you hear your friends arguing after the
exam whether the answer to question 5 was
35.5% or 36% and your answer was -45000
My memorable experience in the university is math test/exam

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by sollybaby(f): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2017
slick1:
Being called to the VC's office and awarded 100k for being the best student in my class by a firm who has interests in my course of study (petroleum engineering).
it's a lie

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Marcelo290:
Jeezz! so 40 is E in some schools, while here E has been scrapped, anything below 45 is an F...

You gained admission from at least 2014. It was scrapped then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by PunterTim(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2017
MhizGracie:
What's the most unforgettable experience you had in the University? grin grin Share your memories and experiences!!
Share urs,bae

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by xynerise: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2017
I did terrible things grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Ijehk7(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2017
geezz HALL4 LAWBASEMENT.. LOL.. AMD HOW I TOOK TAXY TO MAIN AUDITORIUM THAT WAS JUST A STONE TROW DISTANCE.. UNIBEN IS GREAT... D DRIVER TOOK #500, THATS OFCOS AFTER SEVERAL PLEADING... SMH... AM STILL HOPING TO MEET D MAN AGAIN AFTER 3YEARS...

13 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2017
My Second day at school, I wore red and black ignorantly.... That was the last day i saw my precious cell phone.... Vikings una well done oooo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by PunterTim(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2017
tmgold007:
During Maths Exams in the University 1. When a bright student tells the invigilator that question 4 has a problem, but you have already answered it... 2. When a fellow student asks for a graph paper, but you are finished and did not see anywhere where it was required... 3. When the invigilator says jump question 6 we will rectify it later, but it was the question you enjoyed most when answering.. 4. When you see people busy using rulers and you are wondering what is going on... 5. When you hear your friends arguing after the exam whether the answer to question 5 was 35.5% or 36% and your answer was -45000 My memorable experience in the university is math test/exam
LOL savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by guywitzerogal(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2017
slick1:
guess u re now group manager of NNPC.....

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Memorable Thing That Happened To You In The University? by megareal: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Becoming the best graduating student in my set. Felt good.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test / Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.