Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria (18652 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Boko Haram Kidnaps Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by pedrilo: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2017
this news will die a natural death.
they will not make noise or protest on twitter.
they are cowards
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by abouzaid: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2017
pedrilo:
this news will die a natural death.
they will not make noise or protest on twitter.
they are cowards
like somebody said, it seems the apc regime is using jazz on everybody.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Sweetle(f): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Where is Oby Ezekwesili??

Work don show oooo.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:
No be Boko Haram again, na Toto Harem.

Islam and puna are like 5 and 6.

Dia "prophet" even talk am:

"Prophet" Muhamad:

In paradise, the pe-nis of the Muslim never softens. The er-ect-ion is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each Muslim will marry seventy virgins, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vag-inas.

Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by abouzaid: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

"Prophet" Muhamad:

In paradise, the pe-nis of the Muslim never softens. The er-ect-ion is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each Muslim will marry seventy virgins, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vag-inas.

i once launched a thread on the sex life of prophet Mohammed, the man seems every inch a very carnal being.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2017
orunto27:
Why don't these Muslims ever KIDNAP men? Is that a Reason for The Hijab to loot and rape covered? What a shameless guerrilla boubou animal Practice!!!
If you don't have glaucoma and your brain is functioning well you will see that more than 90% of the girls kidnapped are MUSLIMS... Now ask yourself WHY WOULD A MUSLIM GROUP KIDNAP FELLOW MUSLIMS Anytime the Boko Aram attack, they tends to kill more Muslims... They operate in environment densely populated by Muslims so as to kill more Muslims... They shout Allahu Akbar whenever they do bad things to make people hate Islam more... You will never hear them mentioning any peaceful part of Quran... Ask yourself also why Boko Aram are not in East if they really want to fight non Muslims
The truth is very bitter... BOKO ARAM WAS CREATED BY CAN. Call all the CAN members and let them swear by Ogun(god of iron) if they don't know about it... Some weapons was ordered for during Jonathan regime from South Africa using CAN PRESIDENT'S PRIVATE JET. There was two istreali in the jet. The South African Authority seized the money twice. It was discovered later that only three people aware of it was Jonathan, David Mark and Ayo Oritsejefor(the then CAN PRESIDENT). Since then, nobody hear anything about the issue again... The first ever video of boko aram killing people on YouTube was by Igbo. You would hear their voice at the background saying "he don dey kill am o". How can you be covering a deadly group slaughtering people with knife and still have gut to talk at the background without fear
We know one day Insha Allah the truth shall be revealed because God is all seeing and He is not bias.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by wildernessVoice: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
#BringBackOurGirls2# More work for Obi my sister.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2017
abouzaid:
i once launched a thread on the sex life of prophet Mohammed, the man seems every inch a very carnal being.

He was an EXTREMELY carnal man. He did not exhibit any of the virtues of patience, self-denial and sacrifice that one would normally expect from a holy man:

Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were ELEVEN IN NUMBER." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Narrated 'Ata: …walk smoothly because the Prophet had NINE WIVES and he used to observe the night turns (have sex) with eight of them, AND FOR ONE OF THEM THERE WAS NO NIGHT TURN." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 5)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by hammerF: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

He was an EXTREMELY carnal man. He did not exhibit any of the virtues of patience, self-denial and sacrifice that one would normally expect from a holy man:

Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were ELEVEN IN NUMBER." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Narrated 'Ata: …walk smoothly because the Prophet had NINE WIVES and he used to observe the night turns (have sex) with eight of them, AND FOR ONE OF THEM THERE WAS NO NIGHT TURN." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 5)

Islam is not a religion but a cult.

Sex and death all go hand in hand with cultism.

No other religion advocate kidnap, rape and murder but the one they call Islam.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by hammerF: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2017
This stone dey gather around in Mecca is shaped like a woman virgina.

This is the same stone they position themselves in its direction wen praying.

Use google to search for wat is behind the black cloth they gather around in mecca.(kaaba black stone)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by orunto27: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2017
DabElls(m), see your mouth bleeding!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by otil1: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2017
APC thought them the trick - that kidnapping underrated girls attract maximum attention. Now they are applying it.

Quote me: I'm Otil

Pls where is Dino's ntoor pic.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by otil1: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2017
wildernessVoice:
#BringBackOurGirls2# More work for Obi my sister.

My brother, my brother ma waaa!

They release 21 from 300 and the kidnap another 22.

My brother, na waaa.

Can we really say we are winning despite all the nice talk propaganda.

My brother, na waaa.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Drabrah(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Time to ask for anoda ransom viz prisoners swap and foreign currency!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by refreshrate: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Blame GEJ

grin

Awon oloriburuku somebodies thank God na dem dey in charge now.
Speaking of one oga that his name is synonymous with falsity has been unusually quiet wetin happen?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by opribo(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2017
Bubu is back and boko is fully back too. Please let him just travel fast to UK his second home.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by CellTabRepairs: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
And there is no outrage and hashtag #Bringbackourgirls because this time it's Buhari. Alright.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by Mcreloaded(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2017
[Bokoharam killnwith out mercy as in brutal killing and it is shown to the world through media houses to intimidate and terrorize people if only the UN or human rights can turn a blind eye and allow the Nigerian army GI brutal in kind where by any bokoharam caught will be brutally killed like using clubs to bash in their heads and slash their throats with blunt knives and also air it through the media u just might be surprised that the issue of bokoharam will be a thing of the past but since the human rights are ever watching our soldiers in a war that's not being fought conventionally the the boko boys will revel in their destructive path to make Nigeria ungovernable. Click like if u agree
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by unclejb2(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2017
Imagine Boko Haram collecting security fees and levies in the area they are in control of.........

Nigeria is finished.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2017
bring back our girls part 2
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by ajepako(f): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
yes o. If dem like make dem pack of all their women and girls go, na dem sabi.

Abeg who get cornflakes make him borrow me small make I take soak dis my gari ijebu

No be only Corn flakes and garri ijebu ok

Make I add custard, quaker oat and koko Iya Hamidu for you..

Alajeki oko iya alamala..

Miss you, crazy boy...
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
ajepako:

No be only Corn flakes and garri ijebu ok

Make I add custard, quaker oat and koko Iya Hamidu for you..

Alajeki oko iya alamala..

Miss you, crazy boy...
una don begin look for my trouble again o. If I start my own now una go dey report me sey make dem ban me for 100 years.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by ajepako(f): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
una don begin look for my trouble again o. If I start my own now una go dey report me sey make dem ban me for 100 years.

You know I don't report.. I dish out as much barb as you send..

But never cross the line in the name of yawa..

No hard feelings..
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
ajepako:

You know I don't report.. I dish out as much barb as you send..

But never cross the line in the name of yawa..

No hard feelings..
leave me jo I'm doing my menses and it's very painful
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

"Prophet" Muhamad:

na wa for Mohammed o
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by ajepako(f): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
leave me jo I'm doing my menses and it's very painful

you dey do menses at 85? you be sarah ni? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
ajepako:

you dey do menses at 85? you be sarah ni? tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by kwinsliy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
shameless people. na only female homosapien them sabi kidnap. go kidnap 250 men ke. nonsense and ingredient
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by bejite: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
This must be April Fool...

Looking for a job?

www.bejite.com can help you get an instant job; connect to mentors, employers and business partners. As a job seeker, you only need to update your CV and you stand 70-90% chances of being searched out by an employer in your area based on your desired career/job. Sign up now on the smartest recruitment platform on earth.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls And Women In North-east Nigeria by akigbemaru: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
BOKO HARAM kidnapped 22 girls again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Which African Country Is Nigeria's Best Friend? / Reps Summon Emefiele Over Dollar Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.