Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures (8686 Views)

TINUBU - The Destruction Of Yorubaland And Politics / Bola Tinubu Is The New Awolowo Of Yorubaland And The Leader Of Yoruba Race!!! / 80% Of River State is Igbo people, who and why did they cancel Mid West zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
Poverty in Nigeria,The south west is the poorest and North most develop pictures. I would not show  1 picture of abuja, the north is the most develop part of Nigeria.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2009
I would not show  1 picture of abuja, the north is the most develop part of Nigeria.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2009
I would not show a 1 picture of abuja, the north is the most develop part of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2009
I would not show a 1 picture of abuja, the north is the most develop part of Nigeria.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2009
I would not show 1 picture of abuja, the north is the most develop part of Nigeria.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2009
I would not show 1 picture of abuja, the north is the most develop part of Nigeria.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2009

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
Poverty is a yorubaman.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2009
Now here is Ibadan and this is how most of Yorubaland looks like. No road,

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2009
I would show you lagos compare to Yorubaland in the republic Benin. You would see that Yorubas in Benin republic live a better life. And that is why the Yorubas in Lagos go to benin republic and become struggler.

They are so poor than other part of nigeria, that they are struggler

This is the pictures of benin republic side of Yorubaland . You can not compare the road in benin republic with lagos. Benin republic is better, than lagos.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by ijebubabe(f): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
this is really enlightening. please explain in more details.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2009
take for example egba town in benin republic and abeokuta in nigeria. pictures shows egba in Benin republic is better than the abeoukta ,

Worst area also include delta, edo and bayelsa state. So you see, there are better off in Benin republic than Nigeria.

By God who I served, the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state are better off in Benin republic than Nigeria, if I lied my God deal with me.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2009
there is nothing in ibadan. just too many people . The most develop part of nigeria from satellite picture is the north.

One road from bauchi to maiduguri is about 500 km.  When you compare that to the two major road in the south west. The benin -lagos  and the lagos to ilorin road. When you add the two road together, the distance is 350 km (180 + 170 km)

The Kaduna to kano expressway is 250 km
Kaduna to abuja expressway is 180 Km
The Kaduna to Jos is 190 km
Sokoto to Kebbi is 140 km

The north is the most develop part of Nigeria,  from satellite pictures.  You would be shock by the number of expressway in the north.

This is followed by the south east

if you remove lagos, there is nothing again in yorubaland.

pictures is a small town in the north.

yorubaland is the poorest in nigeria if you look at satellite pictures.

What you are looking for is good road, health care, airports and others.  This is how you measure development, and the north have more in good road, health care and airport than south or yorubaland. They are more developed. I would show you more pictures.

Yorubaland and the mid west is the worst in poverty in nigeria. The east is Ok from the satellite picture. They have better road than yorubaland and the Mid west.

All of the express road in Lagos is less than 100 km compare to just over 250 km expressway of only one road in the north
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by ijebubabe(f): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2009
i am still confused. kindly shed more light. especially on the correlation with the yorubas and benin republic,
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by oderemo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
becomepoor,
are you on holiday?
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by mekusxxx: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2009
becomrich;:

there is nothing in ibadan. just too many people .

if you remove lagos, there is nothing again in yorubaland.

]

Absolutely correct
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
Look there is a 600 km  expressway road  in Benin republic, There is not even a 200 km expressway in yorubaland in nigeria
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by ijebubabe(f): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
becomrich;:

Look there is a 600 km  expressway road  in Benin republic, There is not even a 200 km expressway in yorubaland in nigeria

yes, i know that road. and it is very smooth and no potholes on it.
is there any road like that in yorubaland? as benin=ore road been fixed?
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2009
There is no road like that in yorubaland in Nigeria. Pothole ke. Never.

You , we have yorubas in the republic of Benin and Nigeria. While the Yorubas in Nigeria live poor and what they do is become struggler and go an struggle use clothes from Benin republic. Have you ever seen a Yorubaman from benin republic come to Nigeria to struggle used clothes.  NEVER. Satellie pictures shows thier are doing better.

The only people doing well in Nigeria are northerners. Their houses are new and good road network. Oil reserve tank all over the north.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
Yoruba people should not listen to any politician who want them to remain in Nigeria, that politician must be a thief. Even if a pastor tell you to remain, know that Pastor is a 419.

Look by the God I serve, and I say it loud, that God can deal with me, and reject me if I want to enter heaven, the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state are better in Benin republic than Nigeria.

Other part of the north. Small villages in the north have expressway like lagos.

Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2009
Look if Chief Obafemi Awolowo was alife, he would be doing the same I am doing and asking the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa to join Benin. And I can tell you this that even in his gravel, Chief Obafemi Awolowo is asking every Yorubaman to support the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa as we try to join the Republic of Benin.

And on behalf of Chief Obafemi Awolowo I hereby ask the senate and house of representative of Nigeria to remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin Republic.
Re: Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures by becomrich16: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2009
Most of this road i have pasted are federal govt road. while the Northern federal develop thier area, they leave the south undeveloped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Secession - Option B - Creation Of Southern Nigerian State / N4.8trn Bad Debt: Senate To Allow AMCON Publish Debtors’ List / Beautiful Lady Sent Back At National Assembly For Wearing This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.