Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

GOOD NEWS FOR NDA APPLICANTS HAVING REGISTRATION ISSUES!! CHECK OUT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GOOD NEWS FOR NDA APPLICANTS HAVING REGISTRATION ISSUES!! CHECK OUT (606 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For NDA AFSB Interview From Benue / Erasmus Mundus Master's Scholarship Applicants 2017/2018 / NDA 2016/17 Admission Application For Is Out | See How To Apply For NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS FOR NDA APPLICANTS HAVING REGISTRATION ISSUES!! CHECK OUT by Miraxzeebility(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2017
I want to first congratulate all NDA Applicants on this forum, this year's modus operandi of application is so frustrating,annoying and discouraging,JAMB Wahala coupled with the slowness of the NDA Website but you all are still trying to complete your application not btcause you are jobless but because you have a dream and want to achieve it.. I know it have all been rough and tough but i have series of good News for you:

1) The application date has been extended not for a week tho but by a day(attached is an official announcements from NDA's Account

2) the website is rightly bad during the day but try setting an alarm and wake up around 5:AM to do the uploads of Credentials(that was exactly what i just did and all the credentials of my little brother uploaded as fast as Lalasticala's Snake Threads). real Fast.

3) maybe you havent even uploaded your documents but i want to tell you to relax, pray and try uploading it (5:am- 7:am preferably, a little vigil wont kill) and by God's grace you will sail through, Amen.

Mynd44, Lalasticala

Re: GOOD NEWS FOR NDA APPLICANTS HAVING REGISTRATION ISSUES!! CHECK OUT by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 01, 2017
Yh, goodnews indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Projects And Topics / Undergraduates And Jambites: Benefits Of Earning Professional Certification / Jamb Exam Date Remain Unchanged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.