Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday (34097 Views)

'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by kushsy: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ohh Nigeria my beloveth..
is this what you have become!!!! Even d smelly Uncircumcised pagans can now poke their fingers @ you
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Unfortunately its only a section of Nigeria that's gvn us bad name...I once went to a mall in Mumbai to make purchase. On bringing my master card to swipe on their pos machine, the Casheer asked me to stop and said they don't allow Nigerians to use card on their pos. I was astonished... But I was later allowed to use it when they later found out I came from northern Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by wizod(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
caprini1:
Bro India is the poorest country I have ever visited,as in ,you can smell and feel the poverty,the gap between the rich and the poor is like the distance from sokoto to bayelsa by bicycle.Tufiakwa!

God bless u dear but d myopics will continue 2 argue what they don't knw

2 Likes

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
These people just have hate for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by teepain: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
NubiLove:
These people just have hate for Nigerians.

They don't just hate Nigerians they have their reasons. Usually these attacks are borne out of misdirected aggresion.

Many Nigerians are giving us bad names out there. They make money in many criminal ways and they still flaunt their ill gotten wealth in the faces of their hosts.

Shout out to all those making us proud legitimately.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by RighteousI: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Okuda:
To God who made me, If i see any foreigner in nigeria walking free, I would harass them and ask them if they are legally staying in Nigeria. There is no single foreigner in Nigeria that is being harassed walking around or being racially abused. But we are the first set of people that would lash out at other tribes for being in your state in the same country!
Try it and you will see them use their foreign dollars to hire mopol to whip you with koboko

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by greatman247(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stupid Indians. I don't know a country bearing Indian. What continent does it falls? All I know is a state in the US called Indiana, period. Their foolish police are even covering up their people useless acts self. Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Horus(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
It's high time we begin to deport Indians from all parts of Africa.

Indians sell fake medecines that kill thousand of Africans evey years

Operation kick Indians out of Africa. Start the hashtag #AfricaForAfricansOnly #IndiansMustGo #IndiansLeaveAfrica #NoToIndiansAndArabs.
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Kwarupshun(m): 2:41am On Apr 02, 2017
It's because of Igbo people. They look at us as if we're drug dealers and fraudsters. Too many igbos in India are criminals

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by Okuda(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
RighteousI:

Try it and you will see them use their foreign dollars to hire mopol to whip you with koboko

Lol. Harrass with sense!
Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by ocheejemb: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2017
dhardline:
This is sad. How did we get to this point where negatives is what they mostly say about Nigerians outside the country. Only If our leaders didn't steal so much there would have been jobs and other provisions available here. cry

At which point do we stop blaming our leaders and start blaming ourselves. A handful of us are going everywhere to give all of us a bad name. They are our brothers, sisters, cousins, kinsmen. We know them. Yet rather than expose them, we celebrate them when they flaunt thier ill-gotten gains. Now, innocents are getting caught in the backlash and we still blame our leaders for this.

1 Like

Re: Indian Mob Bashes Kenyan Student, Thinking She Is Nigerian - Thisday by stevejomo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigeria has reduced itself to rag.
Common India family!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.