Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,025 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. (1657 Views)

Nysc Corpers Protest against Unsolicited Debits by Access Bank (photos) / Bigard Seminary, Enugu Collects CV And Certs From Corpers Before Acceptance. / Access Bank Payday Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by Dottune(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Access Bank PLC has started deducting additional fraudulent charges from corp members accounts asides from the normal "Admin Fee" they deduct monthly, yesterday they also added a new fraudulent fee called "Salary Admin Fee" which Corpers were charged N105.
The funny thing about it is that they didn't send alert for deduction of the said fee(s), both "Admin Fee' and "Salary Admin Fee", it was while checking my last transactions with the Access Bank App that I noticed this FRAUDULENT deduction.
Why would they deduct N105 from Corp Members account who are constantly trying to survive with the little stipend they are given monthly.
If they want to justify this deduction why didn't they send alert, why weren't they deducting this fee before? Is the same obtainable with Corp Members using other Bank Accounts for their Monthly Allawee? The answer is no, only Access Bank come up with these fraudulent charges on Corp Members Account.

And it isn't their fault, it is the Federal Government and NYSC Management's fault that forced Corp Members to open an account with them for our monthly allawee that caused it.

Corp Members(most especially Batch B) can confirm this by logging into their Access Mobile Banking App to see the fraudulent deduction, by clicking on the " Solo Account" balance displayed when they login into their account.

Access Bank must refund our money and also explain to us why they had to deduct such amount and why they didn't send alert to us after debiting us.

Corp Members let's share this across all social media platforms until it reaches the right authorities.

Dotun,
Batch B(Stream I) Corp Member,
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by dayjeee(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
They even debited me twice for visa card issuance fee. Access bank is so crooked and fraudulent
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by Dottune(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
dayjeee:
They even debited me twice for visa card issuance fee. Access bank is so crooked and fraudulent
Wow! Sorry about that.

Thank God, finally there's a fellow corp member speaking out. This deal that the NYSC management decided to have with Access Bank is really affecting us.
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by dayjeee(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dottune:
Wow! Sorry about that.

Thank God, finally there's a fellow corp member speaking out. This deal that the NYSC management decided to have with Access Bank is really affecting us.
if not that the bank is far from where I stay, na me dem for see early morning for deir door
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
The funny part of it is that they even deduct from your account for checking balance through their Ussd code.

Access bank is as wicked as our federal government that refused to increase our allawee.
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
while in Okada camp edo state we where compeled to open an account with access bank which is absoluty wrong.On 28th of march i was at the Auchi branch to make a withrawal from the account and they said i couldnt make any withdrawal bcuz the account has "NO MANDATE"
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by uzomanny(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dont know why most of us(batch B corpers) that are affected aren't complaining,or is it because it a meagre amount,please multiply it by the thousands of corpers currently serving and you'll be amazed at the figure you'll arrive....NYSC should look into this cos #19800 isnt enough to cater for our needs,so why the deductions?
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by Dottune(m): 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
uzomanny:
I dont know why most of us(batch B corpers) that are affected aren't complaining,or is it because it a meagre amount,please multiply it by the thousands of corpers currently serving and you'll be amazed at the figure you'll arrive....NYSC should look into this cos #19800 isnt enough to cater for our needs,so why the deductions?
Exactly!!! I'm baffled too and I guess probably because they didn't send alert showing the deduction that's why most people aren't complaining and they aren't aware.
They debited N210 from one's account within a space of two days and this trend might continue every month if we do not complain.

Imagine, today I heard they deducted N2,000 from Batch B Stream II, 2017 corp members account. For what
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by uzomanny(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dottune:
Exactly!!! I'm baffled too and I guess probably because they didn't send alert showing the deduction that's why most people aren't complaining and they aren't aware.
They debited N210 from one's account within a space of two days and this trend might continue every month if we do not complain.

Imagine, today I heard they deducted N2,000 from Batch B Stream II, 2017 corp members account. For what

I had to follow access bank on twitter to lay my complaint and could you believe I am yet to get any response from them up till date?...Our hands are tied here if you ask me,the F.G and NYSC have a hand in this in collaboration with access bank cos they wont pretend like they know nothing about these deductions...Our small allawee don turn national cake too embarassed
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by Dottune(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
uzomanny:

I had to follow access bank on twitter to lay my complaint and could you believe I am yet to get any response from them up till date?...Our hands are tied here if you ask me,the F.G and NYSC have a hand in this in collaboration with access bank cos they wont pretend like they know nothing about these deductions...Our small allawee don turn national cake too embarassed
Lol as in ehn, but funny enough I got a reversal alert on the "Salary Administration Fee" today, I don't know if it's the post that caused it or something else or they noticed it was a "mistake"
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by MacDanielz(m): 1:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Once I see next alert like this, I dey withdraw am or transfer am go my other account straight.
If you get mind, you fit leave ur own for a day o.

Omo, Kebbi sun no be from here o..........
Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by Gee645(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
pls let this make front page many others too are suffering in silence because of this fraudulent charges

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. by Joyintwos(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nysc Orientation Camps In Nigeria / Help-nysc Batch C 2011 (foreign Trained Grads) / Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.