Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Business Partnership Proposal For Skill Acquisition,vocational & Training Center - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Partnership Proposal For Skill Acquisition,vocational & Training Center (1801 Views)

Business Partnership Proposal / Vocaskill International!!! Free Vocational Training And Free Financial Grant / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partnership Proposal For Skill Acquisition,vocational & Training Center by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Introduction
I am victor, online marketer at WCBD (http://wecanbedifferent.com/members/victor) WCBD is a social platform providing all round opportunities for individuals, teams and organizations to achieve greater effectiveness through Social community, Online Study and Professional Services.

Looking at the business opportunity of internet, e-commerce and the emerging trend of online study, i am writing you this business proposal to consider.

Though newly started, WCBD has many money making potentials, but rendering paid online study/course is our starting point. Check http://wecanbedifferent.com/courses-overview/ to see samples of available courses on our platform.

WCBD online study focus on both educative, skill acquisition courses and other valuable courses. WCBD online study allows learners to learn singley and in groups, interact socially with other learners and course teachers therefore it is regarded as a social learner, this gives more study experience to learners. Course teachers can give quiz, tests, assignment etc and can award Certificate to learners on course completion.

Business partnership
Lets get to business now, you can partner with us by selling and rendering your online courses/skill acquisition training on our platform. This will not only put your courses on a global scale reachable to thousands of learners around the globe, but will also serve as a money making machine by minimizing costs incurred from paying a teacher/trainer and the stress for a teacher/ trainer to physically deliver the course. Once your course is prepared to standard and made available on our platform, thousands of learners can pay to access it, which does not require a physical teacher any more, and you make your money!

You just have to worry about how to create valuable and quality courses that is worth paying for, while we worry about the course advertisement, our website management and other expenses.

The profit sharing
Since you created the course, you will set the price each learner has to pay to access it. Once a leaner starts your course, you automatically receive an email notification to that effect. There is no limit to the numbers of learners that can take your course at the same time, no classroom barrier, no location barrier, time barrier etc also the learners learn at their own pace, no stress too for them.

For each course that is taken by a learner, there is a profit sharing. Let say a leaner take your course for #2,000

Course producer (Your take per course per learner-You set course price): 70% = #1,400
Website management, enhancement and paid services: 5% = #100
Advertisement/ Marketing: 20% = #400
Other expenses: 5% = #100

If there exist a common interest here, please reply to this email: victor@wecanbedifferent.com or call my phone 08036836685 and we will start making arrangements.
Re: Business Partnership Proposal For Skill Acquisition,vocational & Training Center by Ejiogbe(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2017
Hello , I am interested.Are we qualified to partake in your proposal? See what skills we teach here: www.entrepreneurialjunction..com

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money / Meet The World's Youngest CEO (14 Years). / I Need A Quality Writer, Attractive Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.