Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

NRC Recruit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NRC Recruit (9421 Views)

2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / NRC Recruit: Are We Going To Continue Like This / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NRC Recruit by Ifynoble100(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Who's with me
Invited for written interview on Thurs 6/4/17 by 8am @ ANY of the ffg Railway offices closet to you; Enugu, Ibadan, Bauchi, Zaria, PH & Idu Station Abuja.
Please guys what to expect?

2 Likes

Re: NRC Recruit by Dammie199(f): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Got the same too... How true is it?
Re: NRC Recruit by piax(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2017
I got same mail too
Re: NRC Recruit by Airoflaw(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
also got it

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit by Romeozigs: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
I got it few minutes ago where is their office in Ibadan please because that's d closest to me now. pls any heads up on how its going to be?
Re: NRC Recruit by viewpossibiliti: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Also got same here, but Lagos not in the list
Re: NRC Recruit by Jokerman(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
I just got it too... buh how is Lagos not on this list for crying out loud...
Re: NRC Recruit by sontoly: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Any idea how to get to PH station or Enugu from umuahia? , and which is closer?
Re: NRC Recruit by Rabtom24: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
got dsame @ Sontoly, PH is closer.
Re: NRC Recruit by Livebygrace: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
What did u guys apply for? I didn't get get any SMS now. Is it for graduates or OND holders?
Re: NRC Recruit by ibroh22(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
Romeozigs:
I got it few minutes ago
where is their office in Ibadan please because that's d closest to me now.
pls any heads up on how its going to be?
their office is in dugbe in Ibadan,,where are you staying maybe u can give you directions
Re: NRC Recruit by absnaira(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
ibroh22:

their office is in dugbe in Ibadan,,where are you staying maybe u can give you directions
i we be coming from lagos pls how can i get to there office
Re: NRC Recruit by Anthocracy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
How much is there salary for B.Sc holder?
Re: NRC Recruit by Okpueze1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Who is asking about salary now?

Graduates are fighting over #30,000 under N-Power and here you are asking about the salary of a job you were just invited for a written interview.

Let me write, pass and be selected first.

Is like some people have options to choose from that's why they are asking about the salary scale.

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit by Amaragold(f): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pls who knows d PH address?
Re: NRC Recruit by Livebygrace: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
While acknowledging the invites, help us by mentioning the position u applied for. Thanks.
Re: NRC Recruit by enshi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Anthocracy:
How much is there salary for B.Sc holder?

Nice question bro... Cant risk my life for any petty salary paying job even if its a federal one.. More reason i never even thought twice about the N-power thing
Re: NRC Recruit by Ifynoble100(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Livebygrace:
While acknowledging the invites, help us by mentioning the position u applied for. Thanks.
I applied as Technical officer 1
Re: NRC Recruit by Magally: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
pls i did not recieve any mail....or sms ...pls hope no problem
Re: NRC Recruit by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pls is it text message they sent or mail? I haven't gotten any yet. May the will of God be done.
Re: NRC Recruit by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jokerman:
I just got it too... buh how is Lagos not on this list for crying out loud...
Pls was it through text message the contacted you?
Re: NRC Recruit by Jokerman(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
raphafire:

Pls was it through text message the contacted you?
Yep

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit by ibroh22(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
absnaira:
i we be coming from lagos pls how can i get to there office
When coming drop at challenge,,ask where you will see dugbe bus in challenge,tell the bus you will drop at cocoa house,ask for the railway station from there.
N:B- they will drop you at a bus stop near cocoa house because no bus stop in front of cocoa house,but you will be seeing the cocoa house in front of you,so you can ask people the way to the railway station,you will just trek there,dont let any bike or commercial vehicle take the advantage of you,,best of luck

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit by atk5: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pls is it by SMS or mail?
Re: NRC Recruit by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jokerman:

Yep
Thanks for the prompt response.... God bless u richly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NRC Recruit by Ifynoble100(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please ooo what should someone read?
Re: NRC Recruit by dhope: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
pls who knows d salary plus allowance(if any) package of nrc b4 undergoing their interview stress?
Re: NRC Recruit by Airoflaw(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
ibroh22:

When coming drop at challenge,,ask where you will see dugbe bus in challenge,tell the bus you will drop at cocoa house,ask for the railway station from there.
N:B- they will drop you at a bus stop near cocoa house because no bus stop in front of cocoa house,but you will be seeing the cocoa house in front of you,so you can ask people the way to the railway station,you will just trek there,dont let any bike or commercial vehicle take the advantage of you,,best of luck
what abt from Ilorin pls..I'm even considering going through train d day before

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit by Airoflaw(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ifynoble100:
Please ooo what should someone read?
I don't even know..current affair, something related to what you applied for or GMAT just prepare for anything

1 Like

Re: NRC Recruit by ibroh22(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Airoflaw:
what abt from Ilorin pls..I'm even considering going through train d day before
if u r coming through train then they will drop you at their office now,but if it's bus,,I don't know which route you will follow,maybe Oyo town or Osogbo(if u r coming from offa)....From Ilorin going to Ibadan through Oyo town,drop at ojoo,i don't know if you will see dugbe cab straight from ojoo,however if there is,tell them you are going to railway station,if there is no direct bus,take a cab going to mokola roundabout,when you drop,take a bike,tell the bike man you are going to railway station,they will drop you at the entrance. N:B- don't take dugbe cab from mokola cos where they will drop you,u will have to trek to the railway cos it's not far,but for a first timer dat wants to avoid asking,its advisable to take bike from mokola,dey will drop u in front of their office

If you are taking offa route which they will pass Osogbo,drop at Iwo road,take a cab going to mokola roundabout,from mokola, take bike going dugbe as mentioned above

I hope you got this..
Re: NRC Recruit by KealDrogo: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
atk5:
Pls is it by SMS or mail?
SMS but you can check your email because you might not know
Re: NRC Recruit by Airoflaw(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
ibroh22:

if u r coming through train then they will drop you at their office now,but if it's bus,,I don't know which route you will follow,maybe Oyo town or Osogbo(if u r coming from offa)....From Ilorin going to Ibadan through Oyo town,drop at ojoo,i don't know if you will see dugbe cab straight from ojoo,however if there is,tell them you are going to railway station,if there is no direct bus,take a cab going to mokola roundabout,when you drop,take a bike,tell the bike man you are going to railway station,they will drop you at the entrance. N:B- don't take dugbe cab from mokola cos where they will drop you,u will have to trek to the railway cos it's not far,but for a first timer dat wants to avoid asking,its advisable to take bike from mokola,dey will drop u in front of their office

If you are taking offa route which they will pass Osogbo,drop at Iwo road,take a cab going to mokola roundabout,from mokola, take bike going dugbe as mentioned above

I hope you got this..
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Longest Distance You've Trekked In Search Of Work? / Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do / Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.