Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Dino Melaye "I Say The Truth I Die " Line Wasn't His. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye "I Say The Truth I Die " Line Wasn't His. (777 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye "I Say The Truth I Die " Line Wasn't His. by babseg(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Yeah in his video he said I say the truth I die, I lie I die. This statement or line wasn't his.

He got it from a criminal called yemo in the 80's. Yemo was part of a gang of armed robbers in the 80's. They were caught by the police during one of their operations.

But what made Yemi aka yemo popular then was the way he was telling the police the truth about thier other operations. He was interviewed on TV with the rest of his gang. He said on TV that he and his other members have killed people during their operations in which others denied.

He got so upset and nearly punched one on TV for denying what they have done . so he said to this guy that if you say the truth you will die, if you lie you will die why not kuku say the truth.

He said that because then armed robbers were mostly killed by fire squad.

Re: Dino Melaye "I Say The Truth I Die " Line Wasn't His. by HQuadreal: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Clear Throat.
Re: Dino Melaye "I Say The Truth I Die " Line Wasn't His. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Not interested in who said it first.
I heard it from DINO!!!!
The afonja hero prior to saraki Senate presidency

Meanwhile, Ndume must apologize to the Senate.
Re: Dino Melaye "I Say The Truth I Die " Line Wasn't His. by smartty68(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
So Dino actually got his inspiration from a notorious criminal. No wonder Dino behaves like a taut

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye "I Say The Truth I Die " Line Wasn't His. by babseg(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
smartty68:
So Dino actually got his inspiration from a notorious criminal. No wonder Dino behaves like a taut

lol grin grin grin

Maybe

(1) (Reply)

LG Autonomy, An Aberration In Federation — Aregbesola / ‘ndigbo, Biafrans Themselves Have Not Helped Themselves’ - Vanguard / Governor El-rufai Spotted Traveling Without Security And Aides In Economy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.