Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (118107 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by cenaboy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
kissly007:
so nobody Is writing in ph. Plss u guys shld help me wif d address na. I dnt knw d office. Am begging. God bless us all

Bro, will be going to pH from Delta, I learnt that is around mike one
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Zenithboi2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
ladeswiss:
am glad to tell you that it isn't April fool at all, am a staff of NRC also took part in the short listing that took us up to 2 months. any one interested can see me in my office before the date of the interview for more information about the interview, ask of Corporate planning department. my name is Omolade

Haaa wahala dey oo..
How how much are you going to charge?
I received a text too... but oga, dont scam people in the guise of helping them in getting a job.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Since they have refused to invite me, I must gatecrash then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Zenithboi2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
busuyem:

Is there any hope for those who havn't got text? Will invites still be sent out?
I guess so, cos I got their text this morning.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by kissly007: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
cenaboy:

Bro, will be going to pH from Delta, I learnt that is around mike one
u mean mile one. though I browsed it on goggle and dey said station road by Azikiwe road roundabout portharcourt. So dnt knnw if is close to d mile one. tanks waiting for your reply
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by lilliesboy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
The FRC sent me this message about 4 hours ago: "You're invited for written interview on Thurs 6/4/17 by 8am @ ANY of the ffg Railway offices closet to you; Enugu, Ibadan, Bauchi, Zaria, PH & Idu Station Abuja."

It is obvious I have been shortlisted for interview by the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC). I applied for the position of "Pupil Public Relation Officer" (GL 08) and never believed my mail went through in September 2016 nor would be considered for interview considering how these politicians are hijacking everything. Am from Bayelsa State and will be leaving for Port Harcourt by tomorrow for the written interview on Thursday. Let's hope for the best.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by kissly007: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
lilliesboy:
The FRC sent me this message about 4 hours ago: "You're invited for written interview on Thurs 6/4/17 by 8am @ ANY of the ffg Railway offices closet to you; Enugu, Ibadan, Bauchi, Zaria, PH & Idu Station Abuja."

It is obvious I have been shortlisted for interview by the Federal Railway Corporation (FRC). I applied for the position of "Pupil Public Relation Officer" (GL 08) and never believed my mail went through in September 2016 nor would be considered for interview considering how these politicians are hijacking everything. Am from Bayelsa State and will be leaving for Port Harcourt by tomorrow for the written interview on Thursday. Let's hope for the best.
bro do u knw d address @ portharcourt. Pls share if u do thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by flair19(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
busuyem:

Is there any hope for those who havn't got text? Will invites still be sent out?

Just be prayerful and believe God cos there's nothing He can't do. I was sent d invitation, but I can't make it cos I'm right now undergoing police ASP training which I can authoritatively say came to me on merit (I didn't, and haven't spent a kobo concerning the job).
So believe God. A miracle is possible. Or better still, gatecrash it if you can. You never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Livebygrace: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
flair19:

Just be prayerful and believe God cos there's nothing He can't do. I was sent d invitation, but I can't make it cos I'm right now undergoing police ASP training which I can authoritatively say came to me on merit (I didn't, and haven't spent a kobo concerning the job).
So believe God. A miracle is possible. Or better still, gatecrash it if you can. You never can tell.

Thanks my brother. I will definitely gatecrash.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
On my way to enugu... Olùwà see us through
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by fatdick(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
bfbellexce:

I get ur time? spew ur trash. y am i even answering u. go dive into d lagoon jooh.
I wouldnt have expected anything sensible to come out from your mucous filled skull. Half-baked, sophomoric graduate. Which school did you steal your certificate from again? ABU I guess! grin

By the special grace of Almighty God, you and all your family members will end your lives in the lagoon before the end of this year in Jesus Name. Amen! You are cursed!

Quote me to say nonsense again and as God liveth, you will not live to even attend the interview.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by toygod2: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
fatdick:
I wouldnt have expected anything sensible to come out from your mucous filled skull. Half-baked, sophomoric graduate. Which school did you steal your certificate from again? ABU I guess! grin

By the special grace of Almighty God, you and all your family members will end your lives in the lagoon before the end of this year in Jesus Name. Amen! You are cursed!

Olboi ehhhhh, see as curse dey fly
I think say na JOB we dey find....
Me *Laffing and Running*
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by lilliesboy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
kissly007:

bro do u knw d address @ portharcourt. Pls share if u do thanks
harizonal123:

Do u know their address in ph
It is in Mile 1. Ask any bus driver/conductor you are going to Mile 1 and will stop at the Train Station Office, and she/he would direct you. It is in Town.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by fatdick(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
toygod2:

Olboi ehhhhh, see as curse dey fly
I think say na JOB we dey find....
Me *Laffing and Running*
No vex my brother. You are exempted. grin I only corrected the i.diot earlier and he resorted to insults and curse. Na im I say make I give am double portion of im own poison. Best of luck ahead sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by yusufhaji(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
fatdick:

Quote me to say nonsense again and as God liveth, you will not live to even attend the interview.
bro why using such words on him? It's too harsh bro
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by donfash(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
please who knows where the train station in bauchi located?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by fatdick(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
yusufhaji:
bro why using such words on him? It's too harsh bro
I'm deeply sorry and I apologize to you and indeed every one who felt offended by that post. That guy acted foolish but that's not enough justification to have overreacted the way I did. Although, it's too late to pull down the post as I have been quoted by someone else, I apologize again & sincerely appreciate your manner of approach. Wish you all d best in ur forthcoming interview
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by kissly007: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
lilliesboy:

It is in Mile 1. Ask any bus driver/conductor you are going to Mile 1 and will stop at the Train Station Office, and she/he would direct you. It is in Town.
Tanx bro God bless u
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by harizonal123(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
lilliesboy:

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by cenaboy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
harizonal123:
Thanks
Any help i forgot what I applied for, have searched my sent item nothing....
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by komzy589(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Please house, I want to find out if anybody that applied for Pupil Engineer or Higher Technical Officer has receive message of invite for interview from NRC. Pls I need to know whether I still get any hope.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by lilliesboy(m): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2017
cenaboy:

Any help I forgot what I applied for, have searched my sent item nothing....
It should be in your "Sent" item, check all sent messages from August to September 2016. Unless you deleted it or it wasn't sent successfuly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by lilliesboy(m): 1:36am On Apr 05, 2017
vivian256:
I cant even remember wat i applied for but i got d text....am in Lagos pease anyone going to Ibadan from Lag 08037968722.
It should be in your "Sent" item. You and others having same issue should check all sent messages on your email from August to September 2016. Unless you deleted it or it wasn't sent successfully.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by hyperconsult(m): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello Guys! Please can someone share the address to Ibadan Nigeria Railway office?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by nosa73(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Greatzeus:
Good question, this is the essence of this thread.
you are right
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by sunnx(f): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2017
ladeswiss:
am glad to tell you that it isn't April fool at all, am a staff of NRC also took part in the short listing that took us up to 2 months. any one interested can see me in my office before the date of the interview for more information about the interview, ask of Corporate planning department. my name is Omolade

e

What shall we be expecting the interview will look like; I mean the expecting question
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2017
komzy589:
Please house, I want to find out if anybody that applied for Pupil Engineer or Higher Technical Officer has receive message of invite for interview from NRC. Pls I need to know whether I still get any hope.

Yes some of us got the message but at different times. There may still be hope so just pray to be invited. Even after Thursday don't lose hope, anything is possible you know. Many may be absent and others may fail woefully. So there's plenty hope. All the best.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 6:26am On Apr 05, 2017
cenaboy:

Any help i forgot what I applied for, have searched my sent item nothing....

grin grin grin You're not serious. At all! undecided shocked
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2017
sunnx:
e

What shall we be expecting the interview will look like; I mean the expecting question

Pls refer to my post on Pg 5.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by auwalabj(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm on my way to Bauchi from Adamawa state, represent Pupil trafic Officer GL8 Insha Allah.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by muyibaba222(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2017
engrjacuzzi:
inbox me if you need any info on NRC matters

I've tried to mail you but it's not going. please you can send the info to me through: muyi2010@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by hedris200: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2017
pls sumbody help, while i was writing the cover letter, i did not include the post i am applying for.
but i got a msg for the interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.