Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (117760 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Workforce group invite....who else got it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by odionimaredon: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2017
kissly007:
pls who applied for assistant health safety officer G06. And stays in rivers state. I got d text but dnt knw dia ph office. Pls help
ph office is at Mile one, we wil meet there i got the text too.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by habakukjss3: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Does anyone has past question on railway written test?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by odionimaredon: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2017
kissly007:
pls who applied for assistant health safety officer G06. And stays in rivers state. I got d text but dnt knw dia ph office. Pls help
ph office is at Mile one. I got the text too we wil meet there. email me for direction if u care odionimaredon@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeria Railway Corporation Exam Past Questions and Answer September 03, 2016 This questions and answer are about Nigeria Railway Corporation most likely asked past Questions and answer during their Exams and interview. we did some research and compile the past question for those who recently apply for the NRC job to practice so take your time to read and practice for your future exams purposes. 1) What is Nigeria Railway corporation Mission? Answer: To emerge as the leader in the Nigeria transport system, using well motivated work force with modern Technology. 2) What is Nigeria Railway Corporation Core Values? Answer: Professionalism, Integrity, Team spirit, Respect for Individual and Deliver on promise 3) What is Nigeria Railway Vision? Answer: To be a world class rail transport organization, providing safe, efficient, affordable, reliable, widely linked network and customer oriented service. 4). What is the Full meaning of NRC? Answer: Nigeria Railway Corporation 5). When was Nigeria Railway Corporation established? Answer: 1898 and 1901 6). How many office Department does Nigeria Railway Corporation have? Answer: 8 the are: Admin and Human Resources Civil and New Lines Corporate planning Operating to Commercial Corporation Secretarial Finance Internal Audit Unit Public Relation Unit 7). How old is Nigeria Railway Corporation? Answer: 112 years old cool. What year did Nigeria rail way change their name from "Government Department of railways' to Nigeria Railway Corporation? Answer: 1955 9). The general aim and object of the statutory act of parliament of 1955 for the Nigeria Railway is ? Answer: To Recognize same as Carrying out its function of effecting "carriage of passengers and goods in a manner that will offer full value for money, meet cost of operation, improve market share and quality of services, ensure safety of operations and maximum efficiency, meet social responsibility in a manner that will meet the requirements of rail users, trade, Commerce, Industry and general public 10). Where is the headquarter of Nigeria Railway Corporation Located? Answer: Ebute Metta in Lagos 11). How many autonomous districts does Nigeria Railway Corporation have? Answer: 7 namely: Lagos (Ebute Metta Junction) West (Ibadan) North (Zaria) East (Enugu) North west (Minna) North Central (kafanchan) North east (Bauchi) 12). When was the Kano, Maiduguri rail line then known as Bornu extension completed? Answer: 1964 13). Who was the first Director of Nigeria railway corporation? Answer:..... Found it on Google, it might be useful.... Goodluck!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
For those coming to enugu the exam venue is at Loco gate ogui Road, its inside the primary school in the railway workshop there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Amaragold(f): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
PrinceFola:

God bless you dear Nigeria Railway Corporation Exam Past Questions
and Answer
September 03, 2016
This questions and answer are about Nigeria Railway
Corporation most likely asked past Questions and
answer during their Exams and interview. we did
some research and compile the past question for
those who recently apply for the NRC job to practice
so take your time to read and practice for your future
exams purposes.
1) What is Nigeria Railway corporation Mission?
Answer: To emerge as the leader in the Nigeria
transport system, using well motivated work force
with modern Technology.
2) What is Nigeria Railway Corporation Core Values?
Answer: Professionalism, Integrity, Team spirit,
Respect for Individual and Deliver on promise
3) What is Nigeria Railway Vision?
Answer: To be a world class rail transport
organization, providing safe, efficient, affordable,
reliable, widely linked network and customer oriented
service.
4). What is the Full meaning of NRC?
Answer: Nigeria Railway Corporation
5). When was Nigeria Railway Corporation
established?
Answer: 1898 and 1901
6). How many office Department does Nigeria
Railway Corporation have?
Answer: 8 the are:
Admin and Human Resources
Civil and New Lines
Corporate planning
Operating to Commercial
Corporation Secretarial
Finance
Internal Audit Unit
Public Relation Unit
7). How old is Nigeria Railway Corporation?
Answer: 112 years old
cool. What year did Nigeria rail way change their name
from "Government Department of railways' to Nigeria
Railway Corporation?
Answer: 1955
9). The general aim and object of the statutory act of
parliament of 1955 for the Nigeria Railway is ?
Answer: To Recognize same as Carrying out its
function of effecting "carriage of passengers and
goods in a manner that will offer full value for money,
meet cost of operation, improve market share and
quality of services, ensure safety of operations and
maximum efficiency, meet social responsibility in a
manner that will meet the requirements of rail users,
trade, Commerce, Industry and general public
10). Where is the headquarter of Nigeria Railway
Corporation Located?
Answer: Ebute Metta in Lagos
11). How many autonomous districts does Nigeria
Answer: 7 namely:
Lagos (Ebute Metta Junction)
West (Ibadan)
North (Zaria)
East (Enugu)
North west (Minna)
North Central (kafanchan)
North east (Bauchi)
12). When was the Kano, Maiduguri rail line then
known as Bornu extension completed?
Answer: 1964
13). Who was the first Director of Nigeria railway
corporation?
Answer:.....
Found it on Google, it might be useful.... Goodluck!!!
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Amaragold(f): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
PrinceFola:

Nigeria Railway Corporation Exam Past Questions
and Answer
September 03, 2016
This questions and answer are about Nigeria Railway
Corporation most likely asked past Questions and
answer during their Exams and interview. we did
some research and compile the past question for
those who recently apply for the NRC job to practice
so take your time to read and practice for your future
exams purposes.
1) What is Nigeria Railway corporation Mission?
Answer: To emerge as the leader in the Nigeria
transport system, using well motivated work force
with modern Technology.
2) What is Nigeria Railway Corporation Core Values?
Answer: Professionalism, Integrity, Team spirit,
Respect for Individual and Deliver on promise
3) What is Nigeria Railway Vision?
Answer: To be a world class rail transport
organization, providing safe, efficient, affordable,
reliable, widely linked network and customer oriented
service.
4). What is the Full meaning of NRC?
Answer: Nigeria Railway Corporation
5). When was Nigeria Railway Corporation
established?
Answer: 1898 and 1901
6). How many office Department does Nigeria
Answer: 8 the are:
Admin and Human Resources
Civil and New Lines
Corporate planning
Operating to Commercial
Corporation Secretarial
Finance
Internal Audit Unit
Public Relation Unit
7). How old is Nigeria Railway Corporation?
Answer: 112 years old
cool. What year did Nigeria rail way change their name
from "Government Department of railways' to Nigeria
Railway Corporation?
Answer: 1955
9). The general aim and object of the statutory act of
parliament of 1955 for the Nigeria Railway is ?
Answer: To Recognize same as Carrying out its
function of effecting "carriage of passengers and
goods in a manner that will offer full value for money,
meet cost of operation, improve market share and
quality of services, ensure safety of operations and
maximum efficiency, meet social responsibility in a
manner that will meet the requirements of rail users,
trade, Commerce, Industry and general public
10). Where is the headquarter of Nigeria Railway
Corporation Located?
Answer: Ebute Metta in Lagos
11). How many autonomous districts does Nigeria
Answer: 7 namely:
Lagos (Ebute Metta Junction)
West (Ibadan)
North (Zaria)
East (Enugu)
North west (Minna)
North Central (kafanchan)
North east (Bauchi)
12). When was the Kano, Maiduguri rail line then
known as Bornu extension completed?
Answer: 1964
13). Who was the first Director of Nigeria railway
corporation?
Answer:.....
Found it on Google, it might be useful.... Goodluck!!!
God bless you dear
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by PrinceFola(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Amaragold:
God bless you dear
Amen and you too.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Jokerman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Are there any mini hotels or inns in dugbe??
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Remi83(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Presently a citizen of Ibadan. Set to offload all these jacking about gauge and NRC
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by kissly007: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Remi83:
Presently a citizen of Ibadan. Set to offload all these jacking about gauge and NRC
bro pls wat r d tins abt dis guage u knw. any hints plss I will appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Naruto87(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
are we supposed to bring our original certs on that day?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by jasperwilson87(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello guys, please, where's the their office Enugu?
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by obitwice06(m): 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
jasperwilson87:
Hello guys, please, where's the their office Enugu?
The exam venue is at Loco gate ogui Road inside the railway workshop there, there is a school which they said dey will be using 2moro in there. not in their main office at opera Avenue. I went there to confirm in the morning
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by oluwaseun2015(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Try bring all your credentials along (photocopies), your CV and means of identification.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by KINGOZEK(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
How can I get the past Questions for the NRC please help
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Lepkacious: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Greatzeus:
After many months when the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment advert came out,they have finally started inviting applicants for written interview, schedule to hold in their state offices in 6 states across the country.
I got the invite but I think I'm no more interested, engaged somewhere else,NRC thanks anyway.I wish all nairalanders who will be there good luck and success.

Invited for written interview on Thurs 6/4/17 by 8am @ ANY of the ffg Railway offices closet to you; Enugu, Ibadan, Bauchi, Zaria, PH & Idu Station Abuja
can i still write the exam even without the text massage or applying
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Greatzeus(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lepkacious:
can i still write the exam even without the text massage or applying
Imagine me that was invited,I am not interested again,whereas there is someone not invited but interested.
No,since you didn't apply at all,its a waste of time. Assuming you applied and didn't receive the text,I would have said you should try your luck and go.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by dedarks(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
donfash:
please who knows where the train station in bauchi located?
Guy have u gotten d address ?
I need it pls
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Greatzeus(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
By this time tomorrow, the written interview should be over. Please don't forget to come back to this thread to share your experience, good or bad,I pray it will be good news for all of you attending, by the grace of God. Good luck and God bless.
Please those with good phones,I mean good phones grin can take pics of the state station they wrote their test,let's see the ugliest station lipsrsealed sorry I mean the most beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by adexyz91(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
komzy589:
Please I need direction from Ikorodu, Lagos State to the interview venue at Ibadan.
I stay in Ikorodu too. I heard its at Dugbe, opposite Post Office,if through, Take Bike from Iwo road to Dugbe 100 for 2people on the bike, 200naira for only you. I will leave by 5:30am from Ikorodu garage Thursday morning. Na African time abeg.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Lepkacious: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Greatzeus:

Imagine me that was invited,I am not interested again,whereas there is someone not invited but interested.
No,since you didn't apply at all,its a waste of time. Assuming you applied and didn't receive the text,I would have said you should try your luck and go.
BT i dnt tink those messages will b used b4 writing the test

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Dolittlez(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stevosty:
same here, same post, has anyone who applied for public relation officer gotten invite test?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Dolittlez(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Stevosty post=55171622] same here, same post, has anyone who applied for public relation officer gotten invite test?[/quot

I got the message from NRC dxm department
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Dolittlez(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
bull99:
wow. i can confirm, its actually not scam/April fool, I actually applied, I searched for my application letter in my sent mails nd I saw it, around august 2016.. wow, I can BOLDLY SAY IT NOW that its for real mehn, nd Enugu it is for me. gud luck to us IJN . Amen..
I applied for pupil research officer (GL. 08).

nd I got d text today
who else
pls where is their office in Enugu? street name
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by Airoflaw(m): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
nrc.gov.ng/2017/04/05/important-notice-on-nrc-employment

Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by LANDOS4RE4: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
How did you get the message? Is it through email address or phone number sms? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by msb247(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
LANDOS4RE4:
How did you get the message? Is it through email address or phone number sms?
Thanks

SMS
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by toygod2: 2:40am On Apr 06, 2017
I don't think so too.
Give it a try
Lepkacious:
BT i dnt tink those messages will b used b4 writing the test
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by beyu91: 3:30am On Apr 06, 2017
All the best.
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by adexyz91(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2017
What is happening in Ibadan Railway as regards the test. Has it started
Re: Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? by idirect(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Huge huge turn out here in Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Peopleplus / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.