Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Travel To Morocco - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Morocco (7402 Views)

Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Morocco by strictlynaija: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hey Guys,

I will be travelling for a conference in Tangier, Morocco later his month. I need help on how to go about the visa, costs associated, cheap hotels in the city, et al. Any one with useful info can drop it here or holla me so I can send a pm. If you also know any one in Morocco, kindly mention the person so I can contact him/her.

@justwise and @DisGuy - please share the link if there is an existing Morocco thread; I've been searching for it since yesterday.

Thank you
Re: Travel To Morocco by strictlynaija: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
justwise DisGuy

Anybody help please....
Re: Travel To Morocco by sosy25: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2017
If you are travelling with a Nigerian passport you do not need a visa to enter Morocco for a trip that is less than 90 days. I confirmed this from wakanow a few minutes ago.
strictlynaija:
Hey Guys,

I will be travelling for a conference in Tangier, Morocco later his month. I need help on how to go about the visa, costs associated, cheap hotels in the city, et al. Any one with useful info can drop it here or holla me so I can send a pm. If you also know any one in Morocco, kindly mention the person so I can contact him/her.

@justwise and @DisGuy - please share the link if there is an existing Morocco thread; I've been searching for it since yesterday.

Thank you
Re: Travel To Morocco by strictlynaija: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
sosy25:
If you are travelling with a Nigerian passport you do not need a visa to enter Morocco for a trip that is less than 90 days. I confirmed this from wakanow a few minutes ago.

Really But I asked in TravelBeta and they said I need a visa for the travel. The flight cost sef no be here. I dey see $850.
Re: Travel To Morocco by sosy25: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2017
You can call wakanow to confirm. I called wakanow and told them that I want to book a flight ✈ to Casablanca but I want to know first whether I require a visa. They told me to hold on and checked their records and told me that I dont need a visa if my trip is for less than 90 days. Someone else on nairaland had stated this and wakanow confirmed it. The flight to Casablanca is over 3 hours from Lagos so I expect the fare to be in that price range.

strictlynaija:

Really But I asked in TravelBeta and they said I need a visa for the travel. The flight cost sef no be here. I dey see $850.
Re: Travel To Morocco by strictlynaija: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
sosy25:
You can call wakanow to confirm. I called wakanow and told them that I want to book a flight ✈ to Casablanca but I want to know first whether I require a visa. They told me to hold on and checked their records and told me that I dont need a visa if my trip is for less than 90 days. Someone else on nairaland had stated this and wakanow confirmed it. The flight to Casablanca is over 3 hours from Lagos so I expect the fare to be in that price range.

Now this is getting confusing. I mailed Wakanow to ask about this visa ish and here is the response I got;

Dear Esteemed Customer,
Warm greetings from Wakanow.
We have received your request for flight and you need a visa.
Please find fare listing for your itinerary below for Lagos to Tangier on the 30th of April and return on the 03rd of May 2017.

I really don't understand the reason for the confusing statements. All efforts to contact the embassy have proved abortive. The embassy no even get standard website. I tire!!!
Re: Travel To Morocco by sosy25: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
It's usual in Nigeria for two different staff of the same company to give conflicting statements about issues. This ain't the first time this is happening. I suggest you call Air Maroc it's the Moroccan airline that flies from Lagos to Casablanca. They would be in a better position to know whether their passengers with Nigerian passports require visas.

strictlynaija:

Now this is getting confusing. I mailed Wakanow to ask about this visa ish and here is the response I got;

Dear Esteemed Customer,
Warm greetings from Wakanow.
We have received your request for flight and you need a visa.
Please find fare listing for your itinerary below for Lagos to Tangier on the 30th of April and return on the 03rd of May 2017.

I really don't understand the reason for the confusing statements. All efforts to contact the embassy have proved abortive. The embassy no even get standard website. I tire!!!
Re: Travel To Morocco by strictlynaija: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2017
sosy25:
It's usual in Nigeria for two different staff of the same company to give conflicting statements about issues. This ain't the first time this is happening. I suggest you call Air Maroc it's the Moroccan airline that flies from Lagos to Casablanca. They would be in a better position to know whether their passengers with Nigerian passports require visas.

Thanks bro. I sent an email to Air Maroc already. I'll probably go to their office on Monday to get first-hand info.
Re: Travel To Morocco by Shinapraise(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
strictlynaija:

Thanks bro. I sent an email to Air Maroc already. I'll probably go to their office on Monday to get first-hand info.
pls share the maroc email here cos I want to mail them too bro.
Re: Travel To Morocco by strictlynaija: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2017
Shinapraise:
pls share the maroc email here cos I want to mail them too bro.

callcenter@royalairmaroc.com
Re: Travel To Morocco by zzbrodah: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2017
sosy25:

Moroccan embassy is at 5 Mary slessor street,off udo udoma crescent Asokoro (close to Israeli embassy) and their visa is applied for in person.
Re: Travel To Morocco by gonon: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please what is the cost of a Moroccan tourist visa? Do you have any idea?

zzbrodah:

Moroccan embassy is at 5 Mary slessor street,off udo udoma crescent Asokoro (close to Israeli embassy) and their visa is applied for in person.
Re: Travel To Morocco by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Mr Shinapraise,

You didn't come back to update the thread about Visa requirement for Morocco. Is it a Yes or No?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Victoria Island From Agege? Pls I Need Direction / Turkish Airline. / How Much Is UK Visa Fee In Nigeria 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.